What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 SBP in china
42 in Kamra
1 attrition
qMdmJ.jpg

I am new sir , i want to ask what is leaking or else from the bottom ( right ) wing , i have an very old id ,but i like Pakistan defence on fb recently and i remember my this id ,when i watched this pic so idea appeared to ask you because "fatman " is very popular in this forums

Daily i see thunders flying above my university , they are very hard to see with normal eye sight as compared to f 7's and f16's and no smoke they left on their behind as people here say

qMdmJ.jpg

I am new sir , i want to ask what is leaking or else from the bottom ( right ) wing , i have an very old id ,but i like Pakistan defence on fb recently and i remember my this id ,when i watched this pic so idea appeared to ask you because "fatman " is very popular in this forums
Ah, It's good to see our FB campaign is working.
As for the pic, the Jf17 is dumping fuel, probably to reduce weight

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...cks-specifications-on-exporting-jf-17-thunder

Does not seem like we will be exporting the thunders any sooner.

I think that you are giving too much weight to an article. I got a feeling that the writer does not quite have a grip on the subject. Its mostly his opinion. He seems upset that he could not get a response from sources. His issue is with the statement that Pakistan has issued $ 100 million for exporting JF-17. I would not bother too much with this statement. There are a lot of things in the background and this statement can be explained in a number of ways. In any case, there is nothing substantial in this article.

I think that you are giving too much weight to an article. I got a feeling that the writer does not quite have a grip on the subject. Its mostly his opinion. He seems upset that he could not get a response from sources. His issue is with the statement that Pakistan has issued $ 100 million for exporting JF-17. I would not bother too much with this statement. There are a lot of things in the background and this statement can be explained in a number of ways. In any case, there is nothing substantial in this article.

The author seems seriously biased . . Right @Oscar sir ...? :)

Actually those tests have been done earlier. This may be in relation to additional weapon loads along with small changes in manufacturing process and design. But the funding crunch is beginning to show. However, with Saith Mian Sbs lips wettened with the prospect of sales of this aircraft the recent budget looks to be a good boost for the JF.
Sir are we talking about BLOCK II here and if yes what changes and additions are we talking about

The author seems seriously biased . . Right @Oscar sir ...? :)

The author is giving a layman's view.. but as such doesn't seem to state much apart from speculating on unanswered calls and single line statements. So I would give it the same weight I would to an uninformed article from a ToI reporter on the delays in the Tejas program as I would to him; not their field of expertize when they also report on convocations and cattle auctions.
However the author is not biased if only looking for a story.You however, are a different case.

The first picture is one of its kind! The yellow color jf-17 is the first prototype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom