What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Hi,

You ought to understand that debate cannot happen with fanboys---.

Spada 2000's shortcomings are well known. It was an inferior system right from day one.

Going for the JF17 by themseleves for the pakistanis was always a poor choice---.

It meant that all the failures & hardships were their's to own and not much room to move around---.
For some guys here, their attempts at patriotism suck much worse than their common sense. All they try is proving me that I m someone other than a Pakistani. Hilarious, in fact. Hey, even the way they swear surely sucks! They might be wondering: Hey this guy is definitely not Pakistani becoz he hasn’t abused like us! He’s hasn’t opened his fly like Khadim Rizvi or any other half wit we’re so used to admiring.

Last edited:
For some guys here, their attempts at patriotism suck much worse than their common sense. All they try is proving me that I m someone other than a Pakistani. Hilarious, in fact. Hey, even the way they swear surely sucks! They might be wondering: Hey this guy is definitely not Pakistani becoz he hasn’t abused like us! He’s hasn’t opened his fly like Khadim Rizvi or any other half wit we’re so used to admiring.

As a matter of fact, I suspect you are MastanKhan in disguise.:-) Anyway, people here offered you so many proofs and you chose to ignore them all. And you are claiming you want a debate? Do you live only in your own world?

Hi,

You ought to understand that debate cannot happen with fanboys---.

Spada 2000's shortcomings are well known. It was an inferior system right from day one.

Going for the JF17 by themseleves for the pakistanis was always a poor choice---.

It meant that all the failures & hardships were their's to own and not much room to move around---.
For PAF guys, sometimes a decision from above becomes a necessity as was the case with ZDK procurement. Musharraf enforced it to have a backup for Erieye. Men in blue were so fixated on Erieye. Though Zulu AWACS are not as wonderful as Erieye they get the job done.
Yanks went to war in Vietnam feeling cocksure about their BVR-only Phantoms and Sparrows! Everything was declared and assumed operational. Turned out, they were in for a hellish surprise. They learned the lesson and rectified. Out of the ashes arose many a phoenix like Vipers, Eagles and then Raptors, F-35. Hurts to learn the hard way, though.

Hi,

They do that out of desperation---.

As a matter of fact, I suspect you are MastanKhan in disguise.:-) Anyway, people here offered you so many proofs and you chose to ignore them all. And you are claiming you want a debate? Do you live only in your own world?
Man, my intent was never to seek proof or earn a medal of patriotism. A decent discussion and an invitation to question the dogmas make the mare go! Someone saying , hey, you’re welcome with your opinions but we think what you are telling we don’t agree, would’ve sufficed.

A little fun here to ease the tension:
It was during a practice mission some years back over central Punjab, F-7s. A female pilot was in the formation. As pilot banter goes, pokes and jabs were being exchanged among young pilots, with occasional curse words too among friends.
Suddenly, this senior man, the leader comes barking on radio: You bloody fucking rascals! Mind your ... language and behave, all of you. We’ve a lady flying with us here!

Man, my intent was never to seek proof or earn a medal of patriotism. A decent discussion and an invitation to question the dogmas make the mare go! Someone saying , hey, you’re welcome with your opinions but we think what you are telling we don’t agree, would’ve sufficed.

It is you who said "No SD-10 capability so far", remember? Whether it is effective or not to use a Chinese BVR missile in a real war scenario that is totally a different thing to say and surely you can debate that because only a real war can prove if you are right or wrong. But it is a blatant lie to say JF-17 has no capability to launch SD-10, don't you agree? How about you just withdraw that claim?

M
It is you who said "No SD-10 capability so far", remember? Whether it is effective or not to use a Chinese BVR missile in a real war scenario that is totally a different thing to say and surely you can debate that because only a real war can prove if you are right or wrong. But it is a blatant lie to say JF-17 has no capability to launch SD-10, don't you agree? How about you just withdraw that claim?
Mr Stuart Little, never in any way did I say a Thunder can’t launch a missile . By capability means, ops. It’s self explanatory if you ask any pilot worthy of his salt.

M

Mr Stuart Little, never in any way did I say a Thunder can’t launch a missile . By capability means, ops. It’s self explanatory if you ask any pilot worthy of his salt.

Most of us are not pilots. So how about you explain exactly what you mean by missile not being operational.

His job as car sales man working in US does provide him expertise in aviation tech though

He is apparently ex-PAF or has access to chatter, and thats why he shares his "expertise", mostly ingrained in 80's cold war doctrines he was taught in the academy.

Hi, sir
Back here. For a while I get too busy as I'm working on a book project in addition to attending to routine, you know.
Talking of Spada 2000, a number of air defense guys had recommended against it in their study while the process was underway.
Regarding JFT, I never really claimed authority on anything or presented my opinion as facts. All there was required was a debate.

Your opinions on BVR cap of JF17 are wrong. I hope you are rightly guided now.

Your opinions of SPADA are correct. However your information is limited. SPADA was ACM Tanveer's "gift" to PAF, as pushed by Asad Zahoor ASEAN, agent of MBDA. This could have been done much better. That said, SPADA is not single channel. It has many ECCM modes to resist SO jamming. BAMSE was the first choice. I am myself not fan of SACLOS/ground guided weapons.

M

SD-10 is fully operational, and it has been launch tested and fired and had a DH. Please tell your sponsor of wrong information that your post has been negated.

A little fun here to ease the tension:
It was during a practice mission some years back over central Punjab, F-7s. A female pilot was in the formation. As pilot banter goes, pokes and jabs were being exchanged among young pilots, with occasional curse words too among friends.
Suddenly, this senior man, the leader comes barking on radio: You bloody fucking rascals! Mind your ... language and behave, all of you. We’ve a lady flying with us here!

If you had any idea of real flying, you wont joke about open RT banter. PAF pilots are quite disciplined, and hope curse words are not used during active training.

You are an embarrassment as a liar too..

This is what you wrote in the your first post on this thread:

No SD-10 capability so far. Reasons I wouldn't comment for security implications. Yet Thunders tearing the skies with flying colors day and night since a full decade! As the gonzo talk goes here: Abhi tak hamarey hawabaaz sirf ghantay chaap rahay hain!

And here as well:

Well, hasty patchwork has been done in KLJ v2, full results awaited. KLJ-AESA still a year away, or more. KLJ-7v1 no meaningful capability to support SD-10, though it constitutes bulk of our Thunder force. Eventually, it would come through, Insha Allah. I meant to state the present: here and now. What if something flares up now?

How the bloody hell these are not a fact and just a pointers to start a debate?

Also I feel that you are either a false flagger or just some kid (may be a kiddish old man) trying to have some fun until guys here took you to the task. Here is why, right in the second mentioned post you wrote afterwards:

As of videos, recent Astra firing from a Sukhoi is a clear video showing a very clean motor ignition and flawless separation. Very neat exhaust plume and low smoke content. It shows at least *** end of this weapon is good. By no means Astra-Sukhoi combo assumed fit for op duty.

1. This is actually second nature to most Indian trolls here I have observed (even some Pakistanis as well).. jealousy. They do not like something in our side, they will promptly mention something in their arsenal, even if it is still shit still in research stage or yet to be deployed.

2. What? 'clean motor ignition'..'flawless separation'. Are you serious.. we are not doing first god damned tests on SD-10 to be just sure that it can be safely jettisoned. That is what Indian are still doing even on Brahmos.

'Very neat exhaust plume and low smoke content'..

Are you out of you mind. Either you are some low life Indian troll who is looking for 'anything' to pass as success and have some thing to console his jealousy and/or ego

(not)gentleman, rocket motors (even two staged) on even BVR ranged AAMs burn out fast in matter of few seconds. If that AAM is even smoking like a godzilla, chances are kaput that target will ever be able to see it with eyeballs mk1.

Also you may not yet know this, but at high and very high altitude (where these missiles are usually fired from) you do not need any 'plume' or 'smoke' to see a missile coming. At such high speeds they produce a huge and visible vapor trail. Even jets do that as well, so large that you can see the trail way earlier than seeing what is actually at the head of it.

This basically shows that you know no such sh$$

Boys, he is only here to gather data and put in a nice report for his next promotion.

Can you believe? 100 Fighters done, another 50 under order, full BVR Air to Air and Air to Sea capability realized with no backdoors or restrictions. What a huge milestone for PAF and Pakistan.
yes sir indeed

You are an embarrassment as a liar too..

This is what you wrote in the your first post on this thread:

No SD-10 capability so far. Reasons I wouldn't comment for security implications. Yet Thunders tearing the skies with flying colors day and night since a full decade! As the gonzo talk goes here: Abhi tak hamarey hawabaaz sirf ghantay chaap rahay hain!

And here as well:

Well, hasty patchwork has been done in KLJ v2, full results awaited. KLJ-AESA still a year away, or more. KLJ-7v1 no meaningful capability to support SD-10, though it constitutes bulk of our Thunder force. Eventually, it would come through, Insha Allah. I meant to state the present: here and now. What if something flares up now?

How the bloody hell these are not a fact and just a pointers to start a debate?

Also I feel that you are either a false flagger or just some kid (may be a kiddish old man) trying to have some fun until guys here took you to the task. Here is why, right in the second mentioned post you wrote afterwards:

As of videos, recent Astra firing from a Sukhoi is a clear video showing a very clean motor ignition and flawless separation. Very neat exhaust plume and low smoke content. It shows at least *** end of this weapon is good. By no means Astra-Sukhoi combo assumed fit for op duty.

1. This is actually second nature to most Indian trolls here I have observed (even some Pakistanis as well).. jealousy. They do not like something in our side, they will promptly mention something in their arsenal, even if it is still shit still in research stage or yet to be deployed.

2. What? 'clean motor ignition'..'flawless separation'. Are you serious.. we are not doing first god damned tests on SD-10 to be just sure that it can be safely jettisoned. That is what Indian are still doing even on Brahmos.

'Very neat exhaust plume and low smoke content'..

Are you out of you mind. Either you are some low life Indian troll who is looking for 'anything' to pass as success and have some thing to console his jealousy and/or ego

(not)gentleman, rocket motors (even two staged) on even BVR ranged AAMs burn out fast in matter of few seconds. If that AAM is even smoking like a godzilla, chances are kaput that target will ever be able to see it with eyeballs mk1.

Also you may not yet know this, but at high and very high altitude (where these missiles are usually fired from) you do not need any 'plume' or 'smoke' to see a missile coming. At such high speeds they produce a huge and visible vapor trail. Even jets do that as well, so large that you can see the trail way earlier than seeing what is actually at the head of it.

This basically shows that you know no such sh$$

Thank you! I laughed my a$$ off reading your post! Thats gold!

Back
Top Bottom