What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

As I mentioned earlier he has two point agenda
1. Make a ludicrous claim - gather useful information from all naive ready-to-spill the beans types
2. Spread falsehood to discredit and create distrust about PAF

Boys, he is only here to gather data and put in a nice report for his next promotion.

With the arrival of jf-17 blk 3, the PAF may become the first airforce in the sub continent to use front line multirole combat aircraft equipped with and AESA radar. We may see that happening well before the decade ends.

He is apparently ex-PAF or has access to chatter, and thats why he shares his "expertise", mostly ingrained in 80's cold war doctrines he was taught in the academy.

Hi,

No Ex Paf---no access to chatter---. Been in the US since early 80's.

The thing is---more power to the Paf---if the JF17 is a fully functional aircraft as described by them---but the reality will be 70% at the lower end and 85-90% capability at the upper end of what is claimed of some of the important items---.

There will be some performing at 100% / 110%.

The bottomline is---JF17 does nothing to what is needed in the arena---and will never do---ie---bring peace.

A 50 Rafales would have done it if procured in 2004---a 100 F16's would have done it if procured in 2002-03---a 100 Mirage 2 K's would have done it if procured in 2002-03.

The ultimate goal of an air superiority fighter is not to shoot down enemy aircrafts like ducks in a shooting gallery---but make a reasonable enemy think about the consequences and make peace---.

I firmly believe @MastanKhan is also on a mission on this forum at least. :)

Hi,

You just found that out---I have been here for 12 years now doing that.

Hi,

No Ex Paf---no access to chatter---. Been in the US since early 80's.

The thing is---more power to the Paf---if the JF17 is a fully functional aircraft as described by them---but the reality will be 70% at the lower end and 85-90% capability at the upper end of what is claimed of some of the important items---.

There will be some performing at 100% / 110%.

The bottomline is---JF17 does nothing to what is needed in the arena---and will never do---ie---bring peace.

A 50 Rafales would have done it if procured in 2004---a 100 F16's would have done it if procured in 2002-03---a 100 Mirage 2 K's would have done it if procured in 2002-03.

The ultimate goal of an air superiority fighter is not to shoot down enemy aircrafts like ducks in a shooting gallery---but make a reasonable enemy think about the consequences and make peace---.

Hi,

You just found that out---I have been here for 12 years now doing that.

Since you are not PAF, and have no aviation experience, I will take all your past and future "analysis" with a pinch of salt. Have fun in the cold weather.

Since you are not PAF, and have no aviation experience, I will take all your past and future "analysis" with a pinch of salt. Have fun in the cold weather.

Hi,

Southern california is nice and warm---yesterday was like 80 deg in the daytime---.

Regardless of being Paf or not---the analysis is what it is---what is wrong and failure is wrong and failure---and what is good---it---stands on its own two feet---regardless.

So--" Father knows best analogy does not work here "---.

Hi,

Southern california is nice and warm---yesterday was like 80 deg in the daytime---.

Regardless of being Paf or not---the analysis is what it is---what is wrong and failure is wrong and failure---and what is good---it---stands on its own two feet---regardless.

So--" Father knows best analogy does not work here "---.

Father does know best. Unless your sons tie your shoe laces.

Continue whatever you are doing. I hope it entertains you boy.

Unlikely.
IAF will receive Rafales starting September-2019.

Rafale would be a welcome addition to IAF, to stop the rapid decline of pilot combat effectiveness and help stem the crisis caused by ailing soviet fighters and failed upgrade programs. That said, the only one that will really benefit from this program is the French, who will milk your Nation dry over Rafale supportability. I am sure its worth it, I love this aircraft.

Goodluck with seeing rafales in IAF before 2020

The French will take their own slated production out for delivery to India to meet deadlines. The catch is not thee 36 aircraft, but India considering 100 more aircraft with HAL co-production rights, which was previously negotiated and then discarded.

Jf 17 block 3 May hit production line before that

Nope. Not possible. Integration issues plus advance weapon integration plus all the new stuff integration will cause it to not come before 2020

Back
Top Bottom