What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Hi,

JF17 is a warhorse and not a show pony.
The F-16 is the workhorse of the USAF, and the F/A-18 is the workhorse of the USN. With their respective demonstration teams, they raise the visibility of their aircrafts for potential arms sales. It also gives the pilots and engineers the opportunity to push the aircraft to their full potential aerodynamically, because dogfighting is not dead and these air shows are a form of exercise for the pilots and ground crew.

Last edited:
JF-17 Block 2 of No.14 Sqn "Tail Choppers" ......

1649072784629.png

Seems they are still going through trials
Just a hunch. Is it related also to the locally manufactured AESA as it seems we have started manufacturing them. Are we awaiting critical chips from somewhere?
A

Last edited:
@DANGER-ZONE Any Idea when the JF-17 with RAAD ALCM pic will be released?

Let me tell you a funny story, the photographers who captured JFT carrying Ra'ad were detained by the security forces when they were covering J-10's arrival in Pakistan somewhere near the airbase. Their DSLRs cameras, cellphones, and laptops were detained and all of the sensitive material was erased. Not only this, they are now under 24/7 surveillance. One of them is Zuhaib Malik & the other is a member of PDF and quite an active poster here and promotes aviation photography from his website. The thing happened but it ain't coming out any sooner.

Let me tell you a funny story, the photographers who captured JFT carrying Ra'ad were detained by the security forces when they were covering J-10's arrival in Pakistan somewhere near the airbase. Their DSLRs cameras, cellphones, and laptops were detained and all of the sensitive material was erased. Not only this, they are now under 24/7 surveillance. One of them is Zuhaib Malik & the other is a member of PDF and quite an active poster here and promotes aviation photography from his website. The thing happened but it ain't coming out any sooner.
They're all having tea with the guy who spotted the nuclear submarine...

Man, I'm really glad nuclear submarine guy has more friends. @JamD

Not only two, almost a half dozen people have faced the "Veigo incident" in past three months.

Interestingly, Vigos are still very active now a days. Though searching for different type of people now ...

But the good thing about the Ra'ad is that we've seen that qualification plaque. FYI the nuclear submarine guy got out I think lol. Hurray! I think he did the crazy defense. Not kidding.

Also also the Ra'ad secrecy seems weird if the integration has been completed simply because the Ra'ad is primarily a strategic weapon and SPD would like to communicate to India that hey all our JF-17s can deliver Ra'ads too. So the secrecy means that the integration hasn't been totally completed yet.

Back
Top Bottom