What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

The ship will most probably have a 30 mm in A position forward of the bridge. The empty position on top of the bridge is for a domed radar IMHO. There would be one Phalanx/Turk CIWS Station on the starboard side behind the smoke stack. The missile canisters x 8 would be mid-ship in-between the bridge and the smoke stacks.
I believe atleast two 12.7 MM Heavy Machine guns will be installed for last ditch defence and Anti Piracy patrol.

The Non-lethal Acoustic weapon is a new thing on PN ships! Need to see which helo it will embark.

All in all, a small platform but with a punch at an affordable cost. However, not designed to operate without air cover.

The ship will most probably have a 30 mm in A position forward of the bridge. The empty position on top of the bridge is for a domed radar IMHO. There would be one Phalanx/Turk CIWS Station on the starboard side behind the smoke stack. The missile canisters x 8 would be mid-ship in-between the bridge and the smoke stacks.
I believe atleast two 12.7 MM Heavy Machine guns will be installed for last ditch defence and Anti Piracy patrol.

The Non-lethal Acoustic weapon is a new thing on PN ships! Need to see which helo it will embark.

All in all, a small platform but with a punch at an affordable cost. However, not designed to operate without air cover.

Have a look at the model of ship in this video. It can give a good idea of weapons configuration.

Hi,

That GD pilot is a third rate con artist---. Bring him on here---. GD pilot my foot---.

He want to do a 400 NM flight in a visible spectrum and the target being the most precious jewel in the enemy crown---.

Where did you find that dumb fool---and tell him that I said so---.

You're overkilling it hahaha

https://falcons.pk/photo/JF-17-Thunder/2434

Photo-2434.jpg

Pakistan_JF-17_%28modified%29.jpg

the others have too

lead_jf-17.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Guess i was wrong then.

I don’t see any difference in the pic @Hodor posted, HUDs the same, Landing gear same, no HMDS, nose same.

I was wrong earlier, however, the symbol is located below the cockpit glass, just above the thunder mark. It’s similar to Nuclear physics symbol but with 3 ovals (venn diagram) instead of 5

But something else. What I see be noted in pictures I shared... one of them may contain the same difference.. if I am not wrong. @Hodor :enjoy:
Come on, spill the beans if it is appropriate, otherwise not :frown:

I tried all of the pics, nothing significant

Or is it the red light ?

Back
Top Bottom