What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

I believe you were living in a cave for the last 10 years.
Not gonna respond to this part
Please elaborate.
I did, if you read below the part you quoted.
Please tell us how a PL-12 (SD10) is inferior to an AIM-120?
Sure. Inferior seeker, and the max range is touted around 70-100kms? Thats less than even Astra MK-1, which is less than older AMRAAMs, and much less than the newest ones.
From where comes Tejas in this list ??? Arent you ashamed of your Tejas which took more than 40 years to develop and still does not fly properly.
From 1983, to first flight in 2001 - Do the math. And for your information, in the last 20 years of flight, there have been zero major failures and exactly zero Tejas crashed. Contrast to your own beloved jet that crashed frequently and had to be grounded for airframe cracks.
Again I will say you lived 10 years in a deep dark cave.
Its true lol. Show one pic of JF17s doing IFR. There is only one pic that was used by PSF guys for laughable claim of "removable" IFR probe, and that was some FC1 testing bed in china. In all the JF17 block 3 delivered, no IFR probe.

The one you saw on 27 Feb 2019. All your Israeli systems failed that day and resulted in a huge humiliation alongside 2 jets and a Heli shot down by PAF. :cheesy:
Again, you can keep repeating whatever claims your side made, but I hope the recent mockery by ISPR and your generals might make you realize how very truthful and honest they really are. All I can say is, independent aviators and Indian government came to a similar conclusion - One mig for an F16, and I will happily exchange our worst fighter for your best one.

Sure. Inferior seeker, and the max range is touted around 70-100kms? Thats less than even Astra MK-1, which is less than older AMRAAMs, and much less than the newest ones.

From 1983, to first flight in 2001 - Do the math. And for your information, in the last 20 years of flight, there have been zero major failures and exactly zero Tejas crashed. Contrast to your own beloved jet that crashed frequently and had to be grounded for airframe cracks.

Its true lol. Show one pic of JF17s doing IFR. There is only one pic that was used by PSF guys for laughable claim of "removable" IFR probe, and that was some FC1 testing bed in china. In all the JF17 block 3 delivered, no IFR probe.

Again, you can keep repeating whatever claims your side made, but I hope the recent mockery by ISPR and your generals might make you realize how very truthful and honest they really are. All I can say is, independent aviators and Indian government came to a similar conclusion - One mig for an F16, and I will happily exchange our worst fighter for your best one.
Let me quote my favorite sage Yoda “fing idiots the Indians are”

Post in thread 'JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]'
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-thunder-multirole-fighter-thread-7.427560/post-14081605

Last edited:

You are the still in state of hibernation. Well, 10 years are a lot of period.
Your knowledge is so outdated that I am not gonna waste my time to update your memory.
And there is another forum about what happened on 27 Feb, 2019 and the more logic guys than you lost arguments because they couldn't provide any proof when asked for while there were several proofs from our side that aprat from MiG-21 and Mi17 heli, a Su-30MKI was also shot which crashed just inside LOC in Indian occupied Kashmir.
Claim of Abhi-none-done was refuted even from the serious military experts from your own side.
Yiy people kept ranting that F16 was locked and shot by missile.... Whereas Abhinandan just proved to be a lost sheep on that day who was framed in heavy jamming area and then shot like a duck.
All four of his unused missiles along with wreckage of MiG-21, his patloon and fake Indian pride are hung inside PAF museum and a laughing material for whole world.
And last thing.... Like every bakhat when you say you are happy for some exchange it really shows how much your rear is in pain 😜

Last edited:
You assume that your military was telling the truth - A very long shot.

Good video for those still in doubt, who want to see an actual analysis instead of hollow chest thumping.
And this is a conspiracy by the ISI.

Dear forum members, please go easy on the deluded butthurt multiple id Indian trolls here... 😁😄

bolne-de-takleef-hua-hai-bechare-ko.jpg

🤷‍♂️ Being salty over a loss wont change the result.

Also, since army and ISPR are 100% reliable, what are your opinions on the Imran Khan tapes leaked by them? :cheesy:
And here I am not surprised that you are trying to divert the topic. A typical bakhat. 🤣
And I can feel how painful you are feeling inside.
Dear, you still have reasons to be happy... At least you got privilege to be on a Pakistani forum.
However I suspect if you keep ranting about your nonsense you will soon be banned. So I will sincerely give you an advice. Just stay low and stay in your limits. 😛

Hi,

After the Berlin wall came down---the usaf had one on one between the Mig 29 and the F-16's---.

The F-16 beat the MIG 29's hands down every which way conventionally---but---when it came to WVR fight---the Mig would launch its HOBS missile---the F16 was toast every single time---.

Majority of you may not have heard about it---. So that is from where the no merge directive came about---.

HOBS missiles makes toast of many a monsters---.

The chinese PL10 is possibly the latest & most advance missile in the arena---.

Its true lol. Show one pic of JF17s doing IFR. There is only one pic that was used by PSF guys for laughable claim of "removable" IFR probe, and that was some FC1 testing bed in china. In all the JF17 block 3 delivered, no IFR probe

OMG!, Why indian folks are always so outdated on information ? JF-17s are doing inflight refueling for years now. You asked for a photo? LOL! I give you videos:

This one done over the ocean enroute to Bahrain I think.

Edit:
Another one of JF-17-Bs (This one over own airspace):

Hi,

After the Berlin wall came down---the usaf had one on one between the Mig 29 and the F-16's---.

The F-16 beat the MIG 29's hands down every which way conventionally---but---when it came to WVR fight---the Mig would launch its HOBS missile---the F16 was toast every single time---.

Majority of you may not have heard about it---. So that is from where the no merge directive came about---.

HOBS missiles makes toast of many a monsters---.

The chinese PL10 is possibly the latest & most advance missile in the arena---.
Over generalization on your part and no such thing as a no-merge directive

What a joke of a poster.
Has the Tejas even qualified for or fired its cannon yet? Last I checked that was still pending while they rushed through FOC and inducted it into squadron service

Nice - then it begs the question of why can't the JF17 also do so ?

The Gripen is an amazing for its size/cost/capabilities - i am grateful that India never went for it with associated TOT.

The Gripen-E is going to be very interesting for sure.

Metallurgy,

West is ages ahead when it comes to material sciences.

Designing and then improving any machine is an iterative process,
when the flight envelope is described, it is done so with the current capabilities at hand,
however by the time the prototype comes out, things change ..

Hi,

It is just a matter of time---.
Good old Chogy who flew for the 58th Mighty Gorillas put it aptly - tomorrows airmen will do whatever they can to avoid the merge or stick to slash and dash. The turning fight is the last place they want to be and it makes no sense to focus USAF efforts(even though they invest into it) for it. The IDFAF focused on the Python 5 specifically for that and so was the AIM-9x and now pretty much everyone has HOBS heaters.

The PAF could have bought the 9X but chose to spend money on the AMRAAMs because they realized that is where the fight is.

Now imagine being an airforce that spent additional money on a TVC behemoth that can be a maintenance queen and needs two people to operate it during the high of your airline boom(which takes away pilots) and then bought 270 of them only to find out your enemy can(and did) pick you off with AMRAAMs. Now that the PAF has(had) funds, it can focus on equipping its fleet with HOBs heaters like the PL-10 and simply catch up easily.
Although in some ways the best WVR missile in the subcontinent is the ASRAAM on the Jaguars followed closely by the token Python 5s on the Tejas

Back
Top Bottom