What's new

JF 17 Ver II

I know what you are trying to say but think of it tis way, other than the US,Russia, and France, there is no other country that is building fightes of its own. They are combining resources to manufacturea fighter till such time that they can fully master the technique. Even then it is proving difficult for China technologically and UK financially to build fighters. In my view, a country like Pakistan does not need to have an independant fighter programme of its own on account of various factors including financial and technological.What we need is collaborative programmes with friendly nations like China on JF 17 and perhaps with Turkey and China at a later stage.
I hope it answers your querry.
WaSalam
Araz

I have the feeling that this JH-7B (based on JH-7A or FBC-1) would become real first. As you can see, it has already been introduced to the top level PLA officers several years ago.

Plz answer a simple question.........

If the JF-17 is so good why is the chinese airforce still reluctant to buy them??

"So good" compared to what. So good in comparison to a Raptor or so good as with regards to a Preadtor. Specify.

lol...dude even the existing version is better than LCA. which will enter the service by atleat 2015...

I have the feeling that this JH-7B (based on JH-7A or FBC-1) would become real first. As you can see, it has already been introduced to the top level PLA officers several years ago.

what you are saying ring some bells, becz this version do resemble JF 17- I, it could be the JF17 II, also i would like to request site administrator to put this thread on main page as it will reveal alot of information instead of myths.

If the JF-17 is so good why is the chinese airforce still reluctant to buy them??

:pakistan::china:

JF-17 in the Chinese air force in the positioning of the Air Force and Pakistan do not like, instead of J7 \ J8 \ Q5 \ su27 is J10A \ J10B \ J11 \ J11B \ JXX

:cheers:

In the next few years there will be plenty of second-generation aircraft retired, I think we have three generations of aircraft production may not keep up the pace of retirement, so we will be purchasing some of the JF17, but China Procurement lower than the performance of Pakistan's Jf17

Back
Top Bottom