What's new

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

please keep the crocodile tears to yourself.
God knows you Indians need more help feeding your poor then anyone.
And let's not even talk about exploitation or we will end up derailing this thread with talks of India.
Balochis and Punjabis are brothers, we have a common history, religion and country.

But we both know why you are really here.
131 posts in less then a month.
It seems like India blocked your favorite **** site and you needed a new outlet. :disagree:
its true that these punjabi muslims are the vile ones who oppress a.ll the other muslims of Pak. think about it.

you guys are different nations. only religion is same. like europe although same religion nations are different. i think baloch , sindh and kp should be going their own ways.. and it will happen soon, inshallah.

So are you calling PDF as **** site?

Amazing how Azad envisioned the inevitable. Had it been this other way around, this guy would have become philosopher, guide and 'almost prophet' kind of figure in their land.

He didn't envision jack, if he was a true believer then he would have known no man can predict future and islamically its forbidden.

Mr azad was an Indian regardless of him being a Muslim doesn't matter as Indian Muslim or Hindu is the same foe us, true Muslims were those who did hijrat in 47, the ones who stayed behind did so for wordly possessions like Mr azad, so their commitment to their faith is questionable, i believe there is a special word for such people, munafiq.

He didn't envision jack, if he was a true believer then he would have known no man can predict future and islamically its forbidden.

Mr azad was an Indian regardless of him being a Muslim doesn't matter as Indian Muslim or Hindu is the same foe us, true Muslims were those who did hijrat in 47, the ones who stayed behind did so for wordly possessions like Mr azad, so their commitment to their faith is questionable, i believe there is a special word for such people, munafiq.
what about shirki mushrik with a dash of lanti

its true that these punjabi muslims are the vile ones who oppress a.ll the other muslims of Pak. think about it.

you guys are different nations. only religion is same. like europe although same religion nations are different. i think baloch , sindh and kp should be going their own ways.. and it will happen soon, inshallah.

Only time will tell but no matter what way they go it won't be with you guys, i been listening to Indians banging on about punjabis yet we live with them and i see no problems.

My dear timid little friend from across the border the people have become smart to divide and rule.

astrlogy is a science. if you give me you date of birth and time and place.. i can tell you your future .

Only time will tell but no matter what way they go it won't be with you guys, i been listening to Indians banging on about punjabis yet we live with them and i see no problems.

My dear timid little friend from across the border the people have become smart to divide and rule.

thats why all kinds of muslims are fighting each other in pak, afg and all over the muslim world? you are a divided people. in fact you never united. sindh , baloch and kp are indeed different nations. pashtoons will definitely not recognize durand line

08dc737a069c48c48929247.png

ca71afca858d445d86399af.png

5fa36396c8314f6e9e9a509.png

The Cripps Mission: A Reappraisal

There is no comparision between the two. One was a Leader other was a Slave, one teach us to live with pride & honour other teach us to live in slavery. Yes the leader was our great nation's father, Great Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, other one was azad who was not even azad.

Long Live Pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad
Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad:smitten::pakistan:
Exactly it shows that How much Kalam Azad was a de-illusional about india and its secularism. His slavery kind of mentality really helped him to satisfy himself, Kalam Azad was a kind a selfish guy, Never understands the real matters of muslims , never represented muslim's opinion. and On other hand Quaid-e-azam a pure ideologist managed to figure out the real propaganda and commitments that was on-going b\w British and Congress.. There is no doubt in it that Pakistan was created for muslims on the basis of two nation theory.

Long Live Pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad
Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad:pakistan:

are you sure you want to go down this road?
I know Indian education system is not very good but even you must realize that if you argue that Pakistan has diferent nations then anyone can easily say the same about India.
In fact, India has so many different nations that Half of it is revolting and the government has little to no control over it.
And what are they revolting for?
Indigenous rights as they feel New Delhi has taken their land and freedom away from them.
Then we have the nations of the 6 sister states who have noting in common with the rest of India.
How about Tamils? how much do they have in common with Gujaratis?

Before speaking out of your @$$, I suggest you look around you first. Most of India who is not from the North West corner is being opressed or at the very least, used by by New Delhi.
So deal with your own problems first before making up crap about us.

And by the way you Indian members post here, I honestly think you think this place is a **** site which you can use to pleasure yourself with.

Case and point, your 139 posts in less then a month.

are you sure you want to go down this road?
I know Indian education system is not very good but even you must realize that if you argue that Pakistan has diferent nations then anyone can easily say the same about India.
In fact, India has so many different nations that Half of it is revolting and the government has little to no control over it.
And what are they revolting for?
Indigenous rights as they feel New Delhi has taken their land and freedom away from them.
Then we have the nations of the 6 sister states who have noting in common with the rest of India.
How about Tamils? how much do they have in common with Gujaratis?

Before speaking out of your @$$, I suggest you look around you first. Most of India who is not from the North West corner is being opressed or at the very least, used by by New Delhi.
So deal with your own problems first before making up crap about us.

And by the way you Indian members post here, I honestly think you think this place is a **** site which you can use to pleasure yourself with.

Case and point, your 139 posts in less then a month.
we are talking about pak here, when we decide to talk about india you can read my opinion on indias nation hood. but as things stand the sindhis and baluch and kp want freedom from punjab.

i dont know what **** is and i dont need to watch pron to get satisfied unlike you.

astrlogy is a science. if you give me you date of birth and time and place.. i can tell you your future .

thats why all kinds of muslims are fighting each other in pak, afg and all over the muslim world? you are a divided people. in fact you never united. sindh , baloch and kp are indeed different nations. pashtoons will definitely not recognize durand line

Oh pukhtoons do recognise durrand line, there are 40 million of them who are the iron curtain, the glorious the bravest people you should know that as they showed you how great they are for 800 years.

Durrand line is meaningless as Pakistan is afghania and afghania is Pakistan, we are two legs of a same body.

India will soon breakup you point out our problems but what about yours such as khalsa, maiost, nexalites and so on and so on.

Oh pukhtoons do recognise durrand line, there are 40 million of them who are the iron curtain, the glorious the bravest people you should know that as they showed you how great they are for 800 years.

Durrand line is meaningless as Pakistan is afghania and afghania is Pakistan, we are two legs of a same body.

India will soon breakup you point out our problems but what about yours such as khalsa, maiost, nexalites and so on and so on.

haha.. no way.. afghans hate pakistanis. pashtuns were great barbaric hordes who fought well in times when muscle had the strength. however when brainpower took over muscle power the pashtuns and all other muslims have been falling more and more behind. soon they will break up into different countries friendly to india.

I think india will eventually break and very maturely create a looser federation with common defence and economy but different state laws. not like the way you think.

So far the only criticism of Azad we have been offered is that he was a ''Hindu Slave'' followed by some skullnumbing sloganeering.

When so many people from a nation start defining their nation on the basis of hatred of another religious group, abuse a learned accomplished and successful man who did not follow their line of thinking and genuinely consider sloganeering as a kind of intellectual argument, then one knows the reality behind the glorification of the defenders of ilm ud din and the con behind those empty words of a pakistan where minorities will be equal citizens.

haha.. no way.. afghans hate pakistanis. pashtuns were great barbaric hordes who fought well in times when muscle had the strength. however when brainpower took over muscle power the pashtuns and all other muslims have been falling more and more behind. soon they will break up into different countries friendly to india.

I think india will eventually break and very maturely create a looser federation with common defence and economy but different state laws. not like the way you think.

Afghans hate Indians more want me to tell you what we call you and what we do to you when push comes to shove, heck we even named a mountain Hindu kush as even the mountains don't like you.

So far the only criticism of Azad we have been offered is that he was a ''Hindu Slave'' followed by some skullnumbing sloganeering.

When so many people from a nation start defining their nation on the basis of hatred of another religious group, abuse a learned accomplished and successful man who did not follow their line of thinking and genuinely consider sloganeering as a kind of intellectual argument, then one knows the reality behind the glorification of the defenders of ilm ud din and the con behind those empty words of a pakistan where minorities will be equal citizens.

the exact same can be said for your country as well.
You guys even had a radical Hindu extremest murder your beloved Gandhi.

Afghans hate Indians more want me to tell you what we call you and what we do to you when push comes to shove, heck we even named a mountain Hindu kush as even the mountains don't like you.
mountains dont like or hate. its the barbarism of the people from western lands who came to kill hindus. nothing to be proud of about that, infact you should be ashamed of it.

Today afghans love indians and hate pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom