What's new

Join the Directorate General of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI)

Peregrine
Many thanks brother.
Is is possible that I can have e-mail communication with you, I have few detailed questions that should be discussed in e-mail I think. plz do reply. Thanks again

Peregrine
Many thanks brother.
Is is possible that I can have e-mail communication with you, I have few detailed questions that should be discussed in e-mail I think. plz do reply. Thanks again

balixd
Please contact me on private message for e-mail communication if possible. Many Thanks

Dear members balixd and Peregrine
You can get my contact info from my profile. Thanks

Nothing concrete yet, last time it was way back in 2010. However, the tests for AD-IB were conducted twice in 2012 and from what I have heard this post is better than that of ISI's

Thanks for the reply. Can you contact me on my e-mail???

balixd
Please contact me on private message for e-mail communication if possible. Many Thanks
You can PM anytime you want but I suggest we keep it to the thread because this way the information can help other memebers seeking same ......if you want to inquire if I work for any of these organizations then answer is no, I am a student myself, How I know about this stuff so much or have a contact ? I keep myself updated on current affairs and things happening around me, I keep my eyes open,

Nothing concrete yet, last time it was way back in 2010. However, the tests for AD-IB were conducted twice in 2012 and from what I have heard this post is better than that of ISI's

you missed on posts annouced for AD-IB in Jan 2013 :yahoo: tests are expected in May , so that makes it 3 times in a almost year's time.....
@Peregrine and @balixd, the way we are giving out information I am sure soon we will have people from Hasaas Idaras knocking on the front door

Last edited by a moderator:
You can PM anytime you want but I suggest we keep it to the thread because this way the information can help other memebers seeking same ......if you want to inquire if I work for any of these organizations then answer is no, I am a student myself, How I know about this stuff so much or have a contact ? I keep myself updated on current affairs and things happening around me, I keep my eyes open,

you missed on posts annouced for AD-IB in Jan 2013 :yahoo: tests are expected in May , so that makes it 3 times in a almost year's time.....
@Peregrine and @balixd, the way we are giving out information I am sure soon we will have people from Hasaas Idaras knocking on the front door

Thanks for the reply
Actually I tried but could not send private message, the system says I have to reach certain numbers of posts to enable pvt message service etc.
I know I missed the chance of AD IB, however the concentration was and still is on the vacancies announced by the MoD. I was told the vacancies going to be announced in April/May.
But my queries are bit more lengthy in subject and due to nature of queries I wanted to have e-mail communicaton brother.

Until some senior member contact me through e-mail just clear me the point of new vacancies in MoD, when possibly going to be announced?? I would like to know about vacancies from BS 7 to 14 in MoD. Hope you understand my point, thanks anyways for the reply and cooperation.

Take care

balixd
I hope you have seen my last post, please post a reply or send e-mail accordingly. thanks:tup:

AOA Seniors
I have been told that desk posts in MoD like; Assistant,UDC,Steno etc get deputation in applicants home town or in Federal area.
is this true in any sense?
Please reply with authentic information:pakistan:

Its Different.

Any information about new vacancies?? Below the post of AD.

I cannot send private message due to new membership in this forum, any other way to contact you senior members??

Not yet....will definitely let you know once they are made available.
@Peregrine
brother I have a query in Pakistan defence and Military careers forum where I have asked about some P.O Box of organisation, kindly have a look and answer accordingly?? I will be very grateful to you. Thanks

Not yet....will definitely let you know once they are made available.

Brother have you any idea about the P O Box 1981, which organization it could be??
My friend applied for positions at P O Box 1981 and have interview/test at Pakistan Computer Bureau, Islamabad.

MoD announed new vacancies for Balochistan on 8 May, will they also announce vacancies for other parts of Pakistan soon??

AOA,
Any update regarding new vacancies to be announced by MoD??? MoD already advertised vacancies in May 2013 but for Balochistan candidates only. Kindly share any authentic or credible information if possible. Many thanks

regards

Back
Top Bottom