What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Keep silent till they reach you, slowly but surely...
As long as you are not looking into their bank accounts you will be fine.

No one cares about TTM PTM TTP ANP or BNP MQM

ultimately it's about money šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°

There will be a day when the statues in our country and the textbooks will be of men like Arshad Sharif.

They can kill anyone they like, but they can't kill us all. Step by step they're signing thier own destruction.

Gaddafi and Saddam thought themselves invincible too.
Lol doubt it...men more brave then him were forgotten over the last 300 years of treachery and slavery

86981A47-762A-491D-AAD3-8B813622D519.jpeg

ā€œPashtunsā€ is who automatically jump to ethnic ideology as a lens for their worldview would do better offing themselves before any independent ethnic state they form cannibalises itself on the back of their internal tribal conflicts. Thus natural selection can help ā€œPashtunsā€ move forward

I think that will go for any country. Pakistan is cannibalizing itself at the moment and couldnā€™t capture Kashmir.

I think we are headed for some dark times.

R.I.P

ARY reported (as did Dunya) that Arshad Sharif was killed in a road accident. but imran riaz and that midget whom arshad beat up say he was shot.

Ok. Now that I have cooled down, I think this was done to incite people to riot and cause chaos within the country.

Bajra is using every trick in the fucking book to impose martial law so he can sit on our heads for another 10 years and hang Imran Khan as a traitor.

I think we should cool down and think about this rationally even though my inner Punjabi voice is telling me that there needs to be a bloodbath at GHQ...

Bajra is going to do a lot of dirty shit in his final weeks.

I wish it was that easy, but now this is just assassination's of a journalist, when Western Agencies declare us to be unsafe for humans of any kind than they are not wrong, if a top Journalist who is criticizing the Fauji Gunde and current Political cabal is shot dead suddenly, than all fingers point towards foul play. This just getting ridiculous to a point that its not even funny anymore.
It was never funny, but all this just affirms the general surrender of Pakistanis to Fait accompli.

ā€œHatyaar daal do!!ā€ Runs across the character of the general public.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom