What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Have the courage to name and shame establishment. PMLN has nothing to do with this. Who attacked hamid mir? Didnt he name DG ISI zaheer ul islam then? Check Arshad shareefs last tweet and who he was talking about.
Man I am not going to lie - this news made me sad - the kinda sadness when JJ died and IK was removed

We really have to do something together as a nation regardless of our political, ethnic, geographical, ideological background

I don't know what exactly but something HAS to happen

or else every single one of us is doomed

Today it's Arshad Sharif TMR it'll be your friends and family or anyone with h ball's really...

@lastofthepatriots

His mother is a strong woman ........

When .....

When Arshad Sharif’s father died and his brother Major Ashraf started coming to attend the funeral, the terrorists also martyred him.

May 21, 2022

When Arshad Sharif’s father died and his brother Major Ashraf started coming to attend the funeral, the terrorists also martyred him.

His father decorated soldiers.

His martyred brother

I am so dejected and sad ....not ready to hear this news ....who is behind ...no secret. ..

Allah will grant him the highest place along with those who speak the truth.
price of truth is very high in this world and too few dare to speak ...

And he was one of them.
He perfectly knew what dangers he is in. He still remain true to a true conscience.
I can't believe this country has people like him.
So Many Ayubs, Yahyas, Zias, Kayanis.
But Bajwa tops all.

“Pashtuns” is who automatically jump to ethnic ideology as a lens for their worldview would do better offing themselves before any independent ethnic state they form cannibalises itself on the back of their internal tribal conflicts. Thus natural selection can help “Pashtuns” move forward

Arshad Sharif gave up his life for all Pakistanis aur ye chuttiya apni ethnic politics kar ra he idar.

What a shame.

No one only ur stupidity is loud and clear.
Do you even know why would military go after him.
No.
He was working against poachers in Kenya. Establishment Dallal don't buy rhinoceros horns, they hang people heads.

Man I am not going to lie - this news made me sad - the kinda sadness when JJ died and IK was removed

We really have to do something together as a nation regardless of our political, ethnic, geographical, ideological background

I don't know what exactly but something HAS to happen

or else every single one of us is doomed

Today it's Arshad Sharif TMR it'll be your friends and family or anyone with h ball's really...

@lastofthepatriots

There’s only one way this is going to end. Either establishment lives or Pakistan lives.

There will be a day when the statues in our country and the textbooks will be of men like Arshad Sharif.

They can kill anyone they like, but they can't kill us all. Step by step they're signing thier own destruction.

Gaddafi and Saddam thought themselves invincible too.

Back
Top Bottom