What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Baki cheezon ki Tara yeh be manage ho jai ga, ker lia Jai ga, thori dair social media per shor macha ga us ka Baad khamooshi ho Jai gi until next time.
Today I am ashamed of being a Pakistani. My country has gone to the dogs.

Kill Arshad, test the waters. Blame it on Kenyan police.

Kill Imran, blame it on a lunatic.

Run Golf Courses.

Build DHAs.

Justify missile strikes by India.

Install terrorists and get brave young men sacrificed.

Release songs.

Rinse, Repeat.

You said it correctly. They are gauging the response.

You said it correctly. They are gauging the response.
They know they have time. IK calling out a long march at this time and Bharwa will cement the coming 5 years for himself through full out martial law.

Threat Alert issued to Arshad in July.

Attachments

• FfyzSEwWQAENGuG.jpg
    FfyzSEwWQAENGuG.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 19
It suits Bajwa and PDM that a martial law is declared for 1-2 years until Pakistanis have their software updated with cumulative Bajwa doctrine update.

Imran Khan should be very careful to do any protests or long march during this time.

I believe that a martial law, at this stage, imposed by Mir Bajwa, would be extremely useful for Pakistan and it's people. I wouldn't give reasons for that, because in that case, I would be banned.

It makes no sense for Kenyan police to shoot down a random guy

I am just speechless. It seems like a murder act to me and an thorough enquiry should be held
Pak people dont have any trust on judiciary and any other dollar khor agencies, we should demand UN to held inquiry and take action against the powerful murderers in Pakistan

everyone saying log sarak peh nai aye gey!

bhai log sarak peh naa aye hotay ajj IK zinda na hota ya jail may zaleel ho raha hota!

log sarak peh naa aye hotay ajj qoum maryam nawaz ko wazeer e azaam dekhti!

log sarak peh aayee logon ko dekh keh Lumber 1 ki g phaat gaye aur ab ya sab kar rahaya hain!!!
i agree we need more people on streets lakin bhai IK deal karna may masroof hai aurhum sab ko bawakoof banna raha hai!

I believe that a martial law, at this stage, imposed by Mir Bajwa, would be extremely useful for Pakistan and it's people. I wouldn't give reasons for that, because in that case, I would be banned.
I don’t see how a martial law under Bajwa would help Pakistan.

It would set Pakistan back another 2 decades.

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

"Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

We will Miss you brother, I pray to THE ALMIGHTY GOD, from the bottom of my heart that you are given the highest Of heaven's. May your loved ones get peace!!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom