What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Okay, taking a step back, the inner workings become clear now.

The plan for the establishment is to provoke a street response by IK before a certain head has to leave. If they do so, they will have grounds for martial law. Which is why IK is just taking it.

I believe in IKs calculation, he knows that he will not get enough of a crowd to overthrow the govt and the establishment. He has to plan the long game.

Who’s fault is this? Ours. The showing at the azadi march was not sufficient. Now we have to bear this in silence.

In IKs mind:- Pakistani awam may show up at the ballot box. But they ain’t be making it on a long march to the capital where they will be fired at. We’re not that type of people.

Sadly, I have to agree with him.

They want to take out IK before the ballot. The ballot has now shown twice that Imran Khan will win with a significant majority.

IF people rise, bajra’s expiry will come before he can hang anyone.
The question is IF.
Independence doesn’t come free. IK is a normal human and citizen of Pakistan. If IK’s hanging leads to this 75 year old establishment being destroyed and a whole revolution in the country then it’s a worth it sacrifice.
Our goal is cleansing Pakistan of this treacherous cancerous establishment and politicians. If we put our lives on the line so can our leader and he should.
By doing what pacifist khan is right now his coward *** is silent hiding in his closest due to fear of him being hanged? Is IK not human? He’s already 70 and death can come anytime. I rather he have a honourable death and lead us to get real Azadi than him hiding in his closet.

This is the issue with Pakistanis. Everyone’s a selfish coward. No one is ready to give their life for the cause. Y’all expect others to die for you but afraid to die your self.
Agreed 100%

IK should have a back-up plan for every possible situation, where if he doesn't make it out, neither does the establishment.

Pakistan simply cannot go on like this. Insh'Allah his name and legacy will forever be stamped into the history of Pakistan and people remember him forever.

Jinnah may have created Pakistan, but Imran Khan has the potential to give it true independence.

Saleem shazad was assasinated when he filed a report about alqaeda involvement in Mehran base attack.
He disappeared then his tortured body was found. Kayani was CoAS.
There was no in investigation. We at PDF at that time were establishment and Army's voluntary campaigners and won't accept anything on the clean bright face of isi/mi/army.
Saleem Shehzad was not meant to be killed. Problem with duffers and yes men is their holier than the pope attitude.
SS was picked up by agencies, who were meant to give him a roughing up. What they did not know was SS had a major physical altercation a few days prior that likely had his health already on tender hooks. Perhaps some internal bleeding etc. When they roughed him up they took it to a level where that likely over did it. They panicked and were then told to just dump the body. No one was held accountable. If people were held accountable then perhaps we would not see the days we are seeing today. The entire state machinery meant to protect and server the people, and protect the country, is turning to protect their bosses. While our enemies are ripping us apart slowly, these duffers at the top are slavishly focused on protecting their masters.

They want to take out IK before the ballot. The ballot has now shown twice that Imran Khan will win with a significant majority.
Yeah-

The thing that has been bothering me is this. Is the entire army and establishment gangrened like this? Are there no quarters within the establishment to say “whoa buddy this is too much?”

I used to think that maybe the current head belonged to a certain faction and will phase out when his term ends. But if there is another faction within the establishment, why the heck are they sitting on their asses?

On the other hand, the current head clearly wants to finish this before he has to leave. So why the hurry if the entire establishment is like him?

Okay, taking a step back, the inner workings become clear now.

The plan for the establishment is to provoke a street response by IK before a certain head has to leave. If they do so, they will have grounds for martial law. Which is why IK is just taking it.

I believe in IKs calculation, he knows that he will not get enough of a crowd to overthrow the govt and the establishment. He has to plan the long game.

Who’s fault is this? Ours. The showing at the azadi march was not sufficient. Now we have to bear this in silence.

In IKs mind:- Pakistani awam may show up at the ballot box. But they ain’t be making it on a long march to the capital where they will be fired at. We’re not that type of people.

Sadly, I have to agree with him.

Yes. That is precisely the case. People, who are lamenting him, are in fact cursing their own impotence.

Bhai.. we were enslaved in past for centuries.. do you think people were ok with that? Nope, they have no power. They still protest as they have been doing since centuries.
The thing is, those in power, never represented public. Again, this is a century old trend. From Dehli Sultanate to Mughal to British etc
No - that is an outright victim mentality lie.
They have all the power but do not have the moral courage to wield it simply because they have a lot to lose and are fed.

You cannot have any changes on full stomachs.

Yeah-

The thing that has been bothering me is this. Is the entire army and establishment gangrened like this? Are there no quarters within the establishment to say “whoa buddy this is too much?”

I used to think that maybe the current head belonged to a certain faction and will phase out when his term ends. But if there is another faction within the establishment, why the heck are they sitting on their asses?

On the other hand, the current head clearly wants to finish this before he has to leave. So why the hurry if the entire establishment is like him?

No one is ready to sacrifice comfort.

Yes. That is precisely the case. People, who are lamenting him, are in fact cursing their own impotence.
I respectfully disagree. Give a call to Pushtuns of KPK to get their weapons and ask their Punjabi brothers to do the same and meet them at Attock bridge - for a final walk to Pindi/ISB. You watch how fast everything melts. Don't under-estimate the power of 50K men walking towards a center of power with their guns. No system will survive that. Yes it can get dicey and dangerous for all. But these are already dangerous times. Having said that not sure I like the precedent it will set. So still on the fence whether I would support such a move. But IK can easily get a 50K men armed and at his calling, and that would have a quick impact.

Combine this with an open court of public - that meets every day and litigates and passes judgements - openly. You'll shut the entire system down. Judges will stop coming to courts, cops will be absent and the machinery will stop working. IK has the ability to do this overnight, which is exactly why they are scared of him.

On the other hand get a million men, women and children and polka dots and unicorns walk hand in hand and watch the tear gas and roughing up. Governments and dictators know, power is with the barrel of the gun. This rule of life is something that is ages old. IK reads a lot of books, not sure how he missed this chapter.

This picture breaks my heart. Two gems in one picture, Lt General Sarfaraz & Senior Journalist Arshad Sharif. Pakistan lost them both!
God bless them with eternal peace in Jannah.
Pakistan Hamaisha Zindabad
🇵🇰

1666622260414.png

I said on day one - yes day one when IK's gov was first removed. People will need to oil their "machines" and fight for their freedom. Without an armed rebellion nothing will change. Reason I said that is because I am familiar how powerful this system is. It takes the best people and corrupts them. It makes honest officers reliant on it. It is deep, it is imbedded. Its tentacles are everywhere. Any politician or institution that is meant to protect the status quo is the enemy of the nation. IK's biggest mistake is he is not the lion he makes himself out to be. His approach will lead to nothing but small victories and major setbacks (with no material movement in the right direction), and lots of his own people around him hurt. It might also result in him loosing his own life, all because he has not convinced his enemies that there will be a direct price to pay.

The corruption was why my father went AWOL on the PAF some decades ago.

I respectfully disagree. Give a call to Pushtuns of KPK to get their weapons and ask their Punjabi brothers to do the same and meet them at Attock bridge - for a final walk to Pindi/ISB. You watch how fast everything melts. Don't under-estimate the power of 50K men walking towards a center of power with their guns. No system will survive that. Yes it can get dicey and dangerous for all. But these are already dangerous times. Having said that not sure I like the precedent it will set. So still on the fence whether I would support such a move. But IK can easily get a 50K men armed and at his calling, and that would have a quick impact.

Combine this with an open court of public - that meets every day and litigates and passes judgements - openly. You'll shut the entire system down. Judges will stop coming to courts, cops will be absent and the machinery will stop working. IK has the ability to do this overnight, which is exactly why they are scared of him.

On the other hand get a million men, women and children and polka dots and unicorns walk hand in hand and watch the tear gas and roughing up. Governments and dictators know, power is with the barrel of the gun. This rule of life is something that is ages old. IK reads a lot of books, not sure how he missed this chapter.
Will a 100k armed men survive against a trained army? Doubt it.

For the first azadi march, did we have even 50K men show up?

it seems some ones purposely pushing all our buttons, crossing all lines, all limits
what's the end game here? , what do they want?

Back
Top Bottom