What's new

Just bought a Bike!!

gubbi

Reaction score
Country
India
Today, I became a proud owner of a 1997 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - for a very good deal (I hope so). Although I rode numerous motorcycles back in India, this is the first time ever I owned one!! This one simply wants to tear away from regular traffic!!

Will post pics soon. Also I need little help/advice with converting that into a kind of naked bike. I would like to take out the fairings, a little rewiring and give it a more raw look.

I just bought a LG TV...do i open thread for it??

Lol. Motorcycles are a big thing in US. Especially ones with 600ccs or more. Also, with the kind of speeds you can achieve here on the freeways, it calls for more responsibilities. Also, motorcycle buffs would know the adrenaline rush of pulsating, throbbing 600cc of raw power between your legs!

Today, I became a proud owner of a 1997 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - for a very good deal (I hope so). Although I rode numerous motorcycles back in India, this is the first time ever I owned one!! This one simply wants to tear away from regular traffic!!

Will post pics soon. Also I need little help/advice with converting that into a kind of naked bike. I would like to take out the fairings, a little rewiring and give it a more raw look.
Congrats!always wear a helmet!

Lol. Motorcycles are a big thing in US. Especially ones with 600ccs or more. Also, with the kind of speeds you can achieve here on the freeways, it calls for more responsibilities. Also, motorcycle buffs would know the adrenaline rush of pulsating, throbbing 600cc of raw power between your legs!

Erm so?...

Always use protection when there is adrenaline rush of pulsating, throbbing 600cc of raw power between your legs! .:partay:

Congratulations brother!Hope you enjoy every bit of riding.Please wear armored jackets,good pair of gloves and a DOT certified helmet while you ride.Please post some pictures(If you want to!).
I've been pestering my parents and asking them to get me an R-15 but i'll have to wait till Christmas(I'll get my license then!).How much did you pay?2grand or less?

Thats very good deal....

I know. The guy asked for 2K firm, but finally relented to a price little higher than I initially quoted! I once bargained a car-dealer who was asking for 2500 for a car! Guess what, I kid you not, I ended up paying only 600$ for that car ('96 Eagle Talon)!! Its a legend among my friends and their friends here.

what is the colour?? well you can modify like my fav naked bike

2010-benelli-tnt-r160-1-1024x714.jpg

Back
Top Bottom