What's new

Just got a free tank of gas from indian owned gas station

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were in the same situation, I would have paid him.

I thought this would be a nice heart warming story about your travelling inter-state and you figured you left the wallet at home and was running out of gas....

65 dollars worth from an indian?? seriously? at best for your posted scenario would be half a gallon worth or 2 dollars worth of gas and that is if they are in a super super good mood.

I thought this would be a nice heart warming story about your travelling inter-state and you figured you left the wallet at home and was running out of gas....

That happened to me once, I was at a hotel and in the evening stepped out for dinner and stupidly forgot my wallet in the room. I went to an Indian restaurant ordered food, ate it all and then realized I didn't had any money. Man, it was an embarrassing moment but i went to cashier explained to him what happened, the owner of the restaurant looked really pissed off thinking I did it purposefully but the cashier who used to work there paid my food bill. Once we were done I took him to the hotel along with me and paid him thrice the amount. My goodness, that was the most embarrassing day of my life..

So let me guess you are not going to pay them later? Typical jahil mentality, no wonder we are so backward and then we all blame our politicians. They are just a reflection of the society, it's just a lack of opportunity for the rest.
:omghaha:

Slappppppp. Well can you blame him, they have bad habit to steal and asking things for free. :D

Gas is costly now a days, I filled the tank for $48.79 this morning:cry:. Why doesn't the gas station near my work have problems.

By the way if people really want free stuff then try the black Friday morning sale, one time of the year when things go really wrong for the stores. Last year in the morning rush I got a GTX 550 ti for free from Best Buy because it was the last one they had and the bar code on the box was faded, the down side was I had to stand outside Best buy from 4 in the morning.

Slappppppp. Well can you blame him, they have bad habit to steal and asking things for free. :D

sure, lets see how many indians are in u.s. jails and how many pakistanis are in u.s jail...

65 dollars worth from an indian?? seriously? at best for your posted scenario would be half a gallon worth or 2 dollars worth of gas and that is if they are in a super super good mood.

Why are you that happy you got $65 worth of gas free? Are you poor?

Why are you that happy you got $65 worth of gas free? Are you poor?

Probably not but definitely cheap and then he loves to brag about it!!

Exxon rips you off anyways.

Filled up this morning at $3.57 for a Texaco.

Its common in America to decide not to pay/ get discount for what the consumer believes is "unsatisfactory service".

It would be a disappointment to take advantage of something as minor as this.

that is very low below down low Comment Very hatefull Of you, what if you were in his position had no cash and not your fault the machine at the pump did not work and the owner did not loose money exon did because their pump was bad it gave out gas and when the card machine in thepump went bad

And You people call Hindus and Indians Baniyas :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom