What's new

Just got a free tank of gas from indian owned gas station

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should have seen how mad the indians looked. :rofl:

:omghaha::omghaha::rofl: i could just imagine and He is mad that a white mans company lost money and not his gas station because exon is a franchise and he would get paid back from the insurance :omghaha: so typical of them

that is very low below down low Comment Very hatefull Of you, what if you were in his position had no cash and not your fault the machine at the pump did not work and the owner did not loose money exon did because their pump was bad it gave out gas and when the card machine in thepump went bad
I won't be boasting about it that I got free as from a Pakistani. He wanted to say that he got free gas FROM an INDIAN and celebrating it like he did a great thing. Do you think he will pay him ? I know this poster.

You guys take thekedaari of all Muslims in the world, can't we talk on behalf of a fellow Indian ? :azn:

next what free condom from indian owned store....

It would have been worth something if you had made an effort and gone back and returned the money and had made a post about it....laanat hai.

I won't be boasting about it that I got free as from a Pakistani. He wanted to say that he got free gas FROM an INDIAN and celebrating it like he did a great thing. Do you think he will pay him ? I know this poster.

You guys take thekedaari of all Muslims in the world, can't we talk in behalf of a fellow Indian ?
First of all its a franchised Gas that he is selling Not INDiaN STate OIL Gas second the Franchise Gas he Sold for Free would Give them thier 2 cents per gallon back because they have Insurrance, He laughing at the fact that the Indian got mad because he felt that he gave indian state oil gas for Free well in actuall reality its Exon/mobil/Sunnoco/Franchise Get it and he is only making 2 cents per gallon if he look around his gas station he can probably have more cents laying on the floor but knowing how he reacted he is Probably a Jew when it comes to Loosing Money even Cents

:omghaha::omghaha::rofl: i could just imagine and He is mad that a white mans company lost money and not his gas station because exon is a franchise and he would get paid back from the insurance :omghaha: so typical of them

Not really, Exxon sold off it's retail distribution division, Gas Stations, a few years ago (2008?). Due to the competitive market, and rise in crude oil prices among other reasons. The only reason it's still a 'Exxon' Station is because the Indian decided to get a license to keep the brand name.

Exxon has decided to focus more on it's extraction, transport, wholesale business.

The distributor in this case, the Indian, is only making around 10-15 cents per gallon, more if less competition is around. If he claims to the insurance, they will raise his premium.

The 'white-man' already made his money when he sold the gas to the Gas Station operator.

In reality he didnot even lost more then 50 cents given the gas prices today considering the fact that it was 65 dollars only :omghaha::omghaha: who gets mad at that :omghaha: LEt me Guess Indians and Jews freakin penny snatchers

First of all its a franchised Gas that he is selling Not INDiaN STate OIL Gas second the Franchise Gas he Sold for Free would Give them thier 2 cents per gallon back because they have Insurrance, He laughing at the fact that the Indian got mad because he felt that he gave indian state oil gas for Free well in actuall reality its Exon/mobil/Sunnoco/Franchise Get it and he is only making 2 cents per gallon if he look around his gas station he can probably have more cents laying on the floor but knowing how he reacted he is Probably a Jew when it comes to Loosing Money even Cents

No need dissect that much into his behavior as if you are preparing a PhD thesis. It is plain stealing.

Lool look at the indians on this thread they look really pissed!!

You still got us beat cuz you would have taken $650 dollars worth of gas for free if it was one of you guys. :whistle:

No need, we will consider this incident as Mehman Nawaazi :cheers:

But the guy who received it thinks other wise :azn:

Thəorətic Muslim;3998650 said:
Not really, Exxon sold off it's retail distribution division, Gas Stations, a few years ago (2008?). Due to the competitive market, and rise in crude oil prices among other reasons. The only reason it's still a 'Exxon' Station is because the Indian decided to get a license to keep the brand name.

Exxon has decided to focus more on it's extraction, transport, wholesale business.

The distributor in this case, the Indian, is only making around 10-15 cents per gallon, more if less competition is around. If he claims to the insurance, they will raise his premium.

The 'white-man' already made his money when he sold the gas to the Gas Station operator.

Nope one of my turkish Friend owns a Hess and he says he is only making 3 cents On premium 93 and less on others socom probably used 87 because of the gas prices So in reality he is only makin 1.5 cents per gallon and Mobil was bought by Exxon and the HEss i think Bought them and it is one of those company that is lisenced to exon names NOt Him because You cannot own a GAS PUMP specially a Mom and Pop Companies becasue its a MOnoply And Plays in the Chem Hazard Laws of US FEDRAL AND LOCAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom