What's new

Just three months remaining for the arrival of first ever squadron of thuders!

Russia uses su-30.M.K.I is the varient used by India which Indian air force has upgraded like they have fitted it with their indigenously built on board computer.and you have mentioned that we have many air crafts which have night fighting capabilities.i don't think in our PAf more than 150 air crafts will be having night fighting capabilities.:pakistan:

Please re-check, only 12 are used, that too is unconfirmed, the only time Russia ever used SU-30 was against Chechen rebels quite sometime back...............
Almost all of our aircrafts have Night-fighting capabilities, it is essential for PAF since they are trained to function at night.
Mirage and F-16 are night-fighting capable, so is JF-17 and A-5, I'm not sure about F-7, I will look into that.......................

i know bhaijaan Tejas in not in mass production,but when i checked out its details i was surprised to see that it is purely 4.5th generation fighter where as our thunder is merely 4th generation generation fighter aircraft.thats why i don't like Chinese stuff. they got funds and everything now it is us who are suffering.when is our government going to take some tough steps for empowering its own R&D.:pakistan:

The Tejas concept is 4.5 gen, the real thing is nowhere near completion even the power plant for the plane remains to be decided, jingoistic elements within the establishment want the indigenous Kaveri engine to be used, however, experts argue that the Kaveri's blades have been know to disintegrate during tests, there are also debates over radar, this means that the shape of the tejas will be subject to change with the choice made by establishment............
InshahAllah brother, Thunder too will be 4.5, for now, let the guys at Kamra get used to the aircraft.....................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom