What's new

Just three months remaining for the arrival of first ever squadron of thuders!

Nice work.......................I like the fact that you presented the Thunder from almost all possible angles........................... Keep it up................:pakistan:

How many jets would be in 1st SQD
I guess 20 to 25...

N wts we are going to do with A5/Q5 or called FAntan....
I hope we are going to sell them and fill some money in our pockets

I guess 20 to 25...

yes the first squadron will surely have the numbers upto 20-25 planes and the second sqdn. insha'llahwill also be fully operational by the end 2011(so 50 thunders by 2011)​

I guess 20 to 25...

From what i read, the Thunders will gradually replace the ageing Fantans and Mirages, as per my understanding, the fantans have satisfied their service life, not many countries will pay to procure used Mig-21 variants.
I think Fantans will be retired.
It is too outdated to be re-sold.
However i think PAF will salvage parts from the planes and sell them to countries operating the fantans.

Masha'Allah beautiful pictures...... just waiting for the day when our first squadran is ready........... i wish i sleep now and when wake up i hear in the news we have inducted the first squadran today :lol:

Unseen beautiful of Jf-17, great pics..........thnx buddy

Unseen beautiful of Jf-17, great pics..........thnx buddy
my pleasure dear​
Masha'Allah beautiful pictures...... just waiting for the day when our first squadran is ready........... i wish i sleep now and when wake up i hear in the news we have inducted the first squadran today :lol:
hopefully we all will see this day coming true​
From what i read, the Thunders will gradually replace the ageing Fantans and Mirages, as per my understanding, the fantans have satisfied their service life, not many countries will pay to procure used Mig-21 variants.
I think Fantans will be retired.
It is too outdated to be re-sold.
However i think PAF will salvage parts from the planes and sell them to countries operating the fantans.

good info!​

I have heard that the thunder can really give the MKI a run for it's money, it has better thrust to weight ratio and a tighter turn radius then as compared to the MKI, as long as the fight is not BVR, the thunder should be able to take the MKI real easily................:pakistan:

I have heard that the thunder can really give the MKI a run for it's money, it has better thrust to weight ratio and a tighter turn radius then as compared to the MKI, as long as the fight is not BVR, the thunder should be able to take the MKI real easily................:pakistan:

it is known that SD-10 has a range over 100 km
but we also know that after 2011 R-77m will totally change the history......of BVR warfare​

Sorry to disappoint you honey, but your info is incorrect!

585f9c94d0f13412a35ca159a89df8dd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom