What's new

Kamorta class corvettes for VPN ?

Then how do you know of it?

This missile is in very limited use for a reason. And India doesnt have any anti ship ballistic missile, there is a program in development now though, but it has 1500+ km range.

Look how cumbersome such a missile is. With only 350 km range, it's of very limited use to anyone.

images

DHANUSH_1_1228546f.jpg
Dear do I need to tell all how do I know? Hmmmm. And yet IN test for it fun, haan. Let it be. There is always thing behind the curtain and I am not going to blow that up only to convince you(you might want opposite of that for GOD knows).

Navy dont like much liquid fuel in ballistic missile. And if IN wants a ABM system in its warship, like Aegis ABM. Then they need to go for AAD rather than PAD.
Which will be exactly based on this platform only as it can fly in ballistic mode, quasi ballistic mode both. So we will have the capability to shoot double type of missile using a standard missile system and cost of operations will be far lower than maintaining different missiles for same work.

Is that a argument? Ok, Give me Standard Missile 6 and 3, not a single one going to come closer to even 100 Km radius.

Bro, that is the whole point, you cant get everything.
My whole argument is based for a patrol vessel class which can have these systems easily. Which 3 to 4k tons boat can you fix with AIGIS system and SM series missiles. They simply don't have the depth of the same dimensions as a heavy frigate of medium class destroyer offers. Agree??? This is my only point. Nothing else.

Well I am just guessing.But Varunastrra range is just 7 km in wikipedia and dont have heard about 100km range
I have really heard about 100 km range tarpedo system under development sometimes back if I remember correct. Just reached home, so looking for it now.

Then how do you know of it?

This missile is in very limited use for a reason. And India doesnt have any anti ship ballistic missile, there is a program in development now though, but it has 1500+ km range.

Look how cumbersome such a missile is. With only 350 km range, it's of very limited use to anyone.

images

DHANUSH_1_1228546f.jpg
And its range is not limited to 350 kms, that's minimum with full load in depressed trajectory only.

Even Kamorta and Saryu class boats have 76 SRGM with CiWS and anti missile system like Barak system.

Well I am just guessing.But Varunastrra range is just 7 km in wikipedia and dont have heard about 100km range
yes found it. Being developed by Pipapav in jv with a German company and range is over 100 kms, to be deployed on main subs but can also be deployed on Surface fleets 533mm tarpedo tubes also. Check in Indiastrategic.in as indigenous heavyweight tarpedo. Older one which India had has range of well over 50 kms. FYI. I rest my case. So much doubt on me.

Yes, Vietnam should buy many Indian weapons, cheaper than West/Russia. The powerful Brahmos can destroy all warships in the world, Indian corvette can sell to Vietnam first before accepted by INS, win-win for both nations.

More Indian weapons purchased by VN, more afraid by Chinese !

Plus another same kind of tarpedo ranged of exactly 100 kms range indigenous twin tube torpedo launcher(ITTl). Most probably already in service built by L&T. Was discussed with Ajay Shukla.

It's trajectory is of a standard ballistic missile. If I remember correctly.

You're talking about Shaurya, K-15.

2013_1img27_Jan_2013_PTI1_27_2013_000210B-933x1024.jpg

bgrv-and-indian-missiles-arun-vishwakarma-rev-1-c-14-728.jpg

bgrv-and-indian-missiles-arun-vishwakarma-rev-1-c-15-728.jpg
No I am talking about Dhanush only. It is ASBM. It will not be deployed regularly as it contains dangerous fuel. But its range is 750 km at maximum with 250 kg weight explosive when in pure ballistic path.

Dear do I need to tell all how do I know? Hmmmm. And yet IN test for it fun, haan. Let it be. There is always thing behind the curtain and I am not going to blow that up only to convince you(you might want opposite of that for GOD knows).

Then why even post these things on a internet forum? Recently some Pakistani guy said he knew a special force guy who killed a whole platoon of Indians. And all sorts of non sense.

Please just keep the hear say to yourself, unless you have credible proof. Every tom, dick, and harry can say whatever.

Then why even post these things on a internet forum? Recently some Pakistani guy said he knew a special force guy who killed a whole platoon of Indians. And all sorts of non sense.

Please just keep the hear say to yourself, unless you have credible proof. Every tom, dick, and harry can say whatever.
I have already provided the links address mate but you are still attacking me personally. Fine if you people don't want. I leave the forum. Anyway have heard a lot of personal comments on me already here. Thanks a ton for the same. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom