What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

And its criminal to let them do it.

Government should atleast have some balls and do it. Pakistan has to move forward.

No other solution to this.

All ethnic parties are against the two nation theory and Pakistan.

Agree?

Only N-League is pro Pakistan party left with representation from all of federation.

Only N-League is pro Pakistan party left with representation from all of federation.

So they have the responsibility to do something about the other anti Pakistan.

And good news

They are in the government. I trust the PMLN Candidate Shahid Khakan Abbasi to have the will for the sake of Pakistan ban such anti Pakistan parties.

But if they don't?

Does that mean that PMLN has joined hands with them or Karachiites just have to live like before even after the PMLN government?

So they have the responsibility to do something about the other anti Pakistan.
nt?

They did, let me list some

1. Nawaz Karachi clean up operation, after formation of MQM this is must peaceful Karachi have ever been.
2. Got rid of MQM target killers and made Altaf Hussain in to pariah, the spiritual leader of muhajirs.

They did, let me list some

1. Nawaz Karachi clean up operation, after formation of MQM this is must peaceful Karachi have ever been.
2. Got rid of MQM target killers and made Altaf Hussain in to pariah, the spiritual leader of muhajirs.

Agree

But why not finish the job?

Is Nawaz Sharif afraid of the fat moustache?

Ban the party.

And how that will solve the problem? They will vote for some others who will be similar. We don't need to care who people vote for as long as there is writ of state.

And how that will solve the problem? They will vote for some others who will be similar. We don't need to care who people vote for as long as there is writ of state.

Ban the party.
Writ of the state can only be achieved by rule of law.

Best practical solution.

What is your solution?

yep thats what you don't uderstand
most of the muhajir comunity hates MQM.
N league or ppp like party everyday spit against courts and army looting our money selling us to other countries plotting against pakistan so they are all good but muhajirs who pay almost 70% of the country taxes running biggest city in the whole country give you nukes gives you this nation they are bad.
if we long ago vote for some party which was considered one of the most organized in the whole pakistan many generals supported those people so we become bad while you people still votes for RAW and CIA agents is good yeah nice logic
please grow up
Not all Mohajirs since 90% Mohajirs living in Punjab but those who rabid by Altaf are against Pakistan just because they are mislead by MQM and their own greed plus mafia things.

It's rights of karachiets vote whoever they like just like other parts of country people are free to vote donkey khachar dogs cats characterless corrupt criminal killer etc etc.

Both PPP and PML-N have caused ten times more damage to the country, than MQM ever could.
Have some moral courage and stop defending a criminal enterprise by name of MQM. Shivasina or RSS like politics has no place in Pakistan and MQM was doing that politics. Before playing Mohajir card to defend MQM, think about a great personality like Hakim Muhammad Saeed

Wrong Noora league is no more different than PPP, MQM or even PTI, they all same struggling to get power for personal gains. No one is loyal to Pakistan.

Is Nawaz Sharif afraid of the fat moustache?

No, just in bed with him, now. Just a week ago, I think, a development package was announced for Karachi and Hyderabad by the most pro-Pakistan political party in this country, according to some, in exchange for the support of the "disloyal traitors" in getting their new prime minister elected. Ironic, huh?

Have some moral courage and stop defending a criminal enterprise by name of MQM. Shivasina or RSS like politics has no place in Pakistan and MQM was doing that politics. Before playing Mohajir card to defend MQM, think about a great personality like Hakim Muhammad Saeed

I have the moral courage to say, what I want to say, very clearly. Do you have the moral courage, to quote my post which you tried to answer to completely, not take bits out of it and answer it in its entirety?

No, just in bed with him, now. Just a week ago, I think, a development package was announced for Karachi and Hyderabad by the most pro-Pakistan political party in this country, according to some, in exchange for the support of the "disloyal traitors" in getting their new prime minister elected. Ironic, huh?

I have the moral courage to say, what I want to say, very clearly. Do you have the moral courage, to quote my post which you tried to answer to completely, not take bits out of it and answer it in its entirety?

Fighting among ourselves, this is what we have become from the teaching of all these parties. Before criticizing anybody one should look upon oneself. Being Pakistani we have the biggest problem of criticizing others for our own follies. Mind you Pakistan was built for the soul purpose of uniting different regional Muslims under one banner of Pakistan. Not becoming Punjabi, Balochi, Saraiki, Karachi WALA and other what not. Get your facts straight Karachi is providing jobs to people from different provinces and cities irrespective of their cultural differences. And what these people are giving back. Nothing but hatred. Karachi is polluted by these people just for their own gain. Karachi is the hub of Pakistan and will always remain that. Even with CPEC. So stop calling each other names and learn to respect each other. Even in a house Father, Mother and their children's all have different opinion. But they all work together, be together to make their house into a home. Difference can be sorted out hatred cannot be uprooted.

Not all Mohajirs since 90% Mohajirs living in Punjab but those who rabid by Altaf are against Pakistan just because they are mislead by MQM and their own greed plus mafia things.
oh my so altaf is like hitler or some thing
muhajir in karachi use to follow altaf cause they want their rights, why there is still no govt job for muhajir living in pakistan since the day of beginning ? this cause insecurity between muhajir community. if MQM is misleading muhjair what nawaz and zaleeldari is doing saving pakistan :laughcry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom