What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

If they don't get majority of the votes in the city, how do they win? If, according to you, the population of non-Urdu speakers is nearly sixty percent and are killed/bullied by MQM, how does this law defying straight-out-of-fiction thing takes place? There are no seats reserved for Urdu speakers, as far as I am aware.

You don't even need majority of votes in single seat to win that seat. Millions are not even registered voters and must don't even go out to vote. Election seats doesn't mean muhajirs are majority in Karachi, for that we have census. But they are single biggest ethnicity voting for same party and are active voters.

Musharraf was worst thing happened to Karachi as he gave MQM free hand to persecute non-muhajirs. But not anymore though after Nawaz Sharif operation in Karachi.

You don't even need majority of votes in single seat to win that seat. Millions are not even registered voters and must don't even go out to vote. Election seats doesn't mean muhajirs are majority in Karachi, for that we have census. But they are single biggest ethnicity voting for same party and are active voters.

Musharraf was worst thing happened to Karachi as he gave MQM free hand to persecute non-muhajirs. But not anymore though after Nawaz Sharif operation in Karachi.
What are you trying to say? Its out fault that they aren't registered voters because their documents aren't complete or this city isn't their permanent abode? MQM wins fair and square in Karachi and will continue to do so, even in the last operation, they managed to climb to the top while the Rangers was operating here. The popularity and vote bank of the party isn't dependent though it certainly bolstered by law enforcement operation (selective targeting/racist behavior during raid or on check points). You reap, what you sow. Continue with irresponsible and highly racist statements and the results will be visible in the next election. In a democratic setup, we are free to vote, for whoever we want and we will continue exercising that right. MQM is a reality which doesn't depend on whether you accept it or not. Its here to stay and its not going anywhere anytime soon, specially after the split between London/Karachi.

With the fiction again, there! Senor Musharraf developed Karachi in a way that we hadn't seen before, providing funds/support to MQM and then Mayor Mr. Mustafa Kamal (who was shortlisted for the best mayor award in 2010). Ask anyone who was living in Karachi, during Musharraf's tenure. The law/order situation was in control and the development was at all-time high. Go learn something instead of sprouting random nonsense. Persecuting non-Urdu speakers? Had it been the case, would non-Urdu speakers be still flocking to Karachi in such large numbers and prefer to stay here rather than in their original abode?

I think i stepped on MQM sympathizer's tail.

Read my posts again on this thread.

Near 60% of Punjab's population consists Mohajir then why not these people shouts against local people or against Pakistan? because there is no such thing of Mohajir shamming that only exists in the minds of Karachites who support MQM killers for personal interests and hate against Pakistan.
yep thats what you don't uderstand
most of the muhajir comunity hates MQM.
N league or ppp like party everyday spit against courts and army looting our money selling us to other countries plotting against pakistan so they are all good but muhajirs who pay almost 70% of the country taxes running biggest city in the whole country give you nukes gives you this nation they are bad.
if we long ago vote for some party which was considered one of the most organized in the whole pakistan many generals supported those people so we become bad while you people still votes for RAW and CIA agents is good yeah nice logic
please grow up

And @Tesky.

I am still looking for that source which defines the number of Muslims that could be brought over from India in whatever time, as per your posts here and in other threads, for you guys to adopt the fallacious logic that the migration isn't allowed anymore and Jinnah wasn't looking to get all Muslims. Please, enlighten us, all. Of course, if such a thing, exists.

@Oscar Know anything about this, mate? Been seeing that from a number of people sporting the Pakistani flag, lately.

What are you trying to say? Its out fault that they aren't registered voters because their documents aren't complete or this city isn't their permanent abode? MQM wins fair and square in Karachi and will continue to do so, even in the last operation, they managed to climb to the top while the Rangers was operating here. The popularity and vote bank of the party isn't dependent though it certainly bolstered by law enforcement operation (selective targeting/racist behavior during raid or on check points). You reap, what you sow. Continue with irresponsible and highly racist statements and the results will be visible in the next election. In a democratic setup, we are free to vote, for whoever we want and we will continue exercising that right. MQM is a reality which doesn't depend on whether you accept it or not. Its here to stay and its not going anywhere anytime soon, specially after the split between London/Karachi.

With the fiction again, there! Senor Musharraf developed Karachi in a way that we hadn't seen before, providing funds/support to MQM and then Mayor Mr. Mustafa Kamal (who was shortlisted for the best mayor award in 2010). Ask anyone who was living in Karachi, during Musharraf's tenure. The law/order situation was in control and the development was at all-time high. Go learn something instead of sprouting random nonsense. Persecuting non-Urdu speakers? Had it been the case, would non-Urdu speakers be still flocking to Karachi in such large numbers and prefer to stay here rather than in their original abode?

Where did I say MQM doesn't win fair and square? I used to tell people don't believe in propaganda of MQM forcing muhajirs to vote for MQM as many Karachi walas on PDF used to tell us. Now rangers have cleaned up Karachi of target killers and MQM will still likely win but maybe with some competition from PSP which is trying to win non-muhajir as well.

Its not that they are not permanent residents, some months back there was article about pashtun not even allowing their women to get CNIC in Karachi so how they are going to vote? But not voting doesn't mean they are not living there and are to be treated differently by party who win based on single ethnicity. Karachi get seats based on census where muhajirs are 40% and but seats are based on everyone living there.

Mustafa Kamal only developed muhajir areas and people in Karachi remember that. We all know what happened in 7 may 2007 or was it 2008 when MQM slaughtered dozens of non-muhajirs. As karachi walas will continue to vote for same target killers as you said so rangers may become permanent feature of Karachi to keep them in check.

Mustafa Kamal only developed muhajir areas and people in Karachi remember that. We all know what happened in 7 may 2007 or was it 2008 when MQM slaughtered dozens of non-muhajirs. As karachi walas will continue to vote for same target killers as you said so rangers may become permanent feature of Karachi to keep them in check.

And when would you stop lying and conjuring one story after the other?

How long will this cycle of "you telling stories, me debunking them and you again amending them to cover the loopholes in the first story" continue? Lol

You know little to nothing about the city or the situation on ground, stop trying to pretend that you do. God only knows the perception of Karachi, you guys have built in your heads. Even a large number of non-Urdu speakers in the city will not share these ridiculous opinions. Doubt me? Try to visit the city and speak to its residents rather than relying on misleading drawing room talk.

And when would you stop lying and conjuring one story after the other?

How long will this cycle of "you telling stories, me debunking them and you again amending them to cover the loopholes in the first story" continue? Lol

You know little to nothing about the city or the situation on ground, stop trying to pretend that you do. God only knows the perception of Karachi, you guys have built in your heads. Even a large number of non-Urdu speakers in the city will not share these ridiculous opinions. Doubt me? Try to visit the city and speak to its residents rather than relying on misleading drawing room talk.

You didn't debunk any story just presented pro-MQM view point which is known traitor party with links with RAW and any anti-Pakistan agency out there.

As far as MQM allowing others to live in Karachi, lol baap ka mal hai? Its Pakistan state that protect them in Karachi. Not because MQM does them any favor.

You didn't debunk any story just presented pro-MQM view point which is known traitor party with links with RAW and any anti-Pakistan agency out there.

As far as MQM allowing others to live in Karachi, lol baap ka mal hai? Its Pakistan state that protect them in Karachi. Not because MQM does them any favor.

they should be declared Constitutionally anti Pakistan and banned much like others.

Agree?

they should be declared Constitutionally anti Pakistan and banned much like others.

Agree?

Nope, its job of karachi walas to vote them out and shun target killers of non-muhajirs.

Nope, its job of karachi walas to vote them out and shun target killers of non-muhajirs.

Man it's a simple yes or no question.

Should they be banned or not?

I don't give a flying Indian about who votes who or the mistakenly used term mahajir.

Man it's a simple yes or no question.

Should they be banned or not?

I don't give a flying Indian about who votes who or the mistakenly used term mahajir.

Legally they can't be banned but their militant wing can be taken care of by rangers. MQM-London was banned but thats it.

Legally they can't be banned but their militant wing can be taken care of by rangers. MQM-London was banned but thats it.

Well if there's proof that both are still working together not even then?

Well if there's proof that both are still working together not even then?

I doubt it as millions of Karachi walas vote for them. And it will only allow them to play even more victim card. Banning them doesn't serve Pakistan, what Altaf did was suicide. But MQM message is still received well by muhajirs of Karachi which is basically to kill as many non-muhajir as possible.

And you still thinks that you got freedom without Jinnah? You are the guys who separated Bangladesh and still eating all resources of Pakistan.you should be shame on your existence as a Punjabi Paindoo.people who sacrificed there lives made Pakistan.it was not only punjabis.there were freedom fighters pathan freedom fighters who got half of your Kashmir.you should thank both pathan and mahajirs for sacrifices because you know nothing about the creation of Pakistan .

What about rangers doing operations in your Punjab? Punjabi madrassas sealed.we all know where money comes from.very soon all terrorists in Punjab will die just like they are dying.so much humiliation for Punjab as well.as I told you earlier,there is a Punjabi lobby working only for Punjab but it will not continue forever.phle pent shirt pehenna seekh phir Karachi ayo noob.
Resources wallah,We Punjabis are proud of what we eat and wear,we aren't so gora taught us this and that,haha don't equate yourself with Pashtuns.
I am Punjabi,I am paindoo and I am proud of that,I ain't son of someone from gutter of India,who lives on land of others and then shamelessly claim himself as savior of people's.haha Altaf the pig and his kind would be taken care of.

I doubt it as millions of Karachi walas vote for them. And it will only allow them to play even more victim card. Banning them doesn't serve Pakistan, what Altaf did was suicide. But MQM message is still received well by muhajirs of Karachi which is basically to kill as many non-muhajir as possible.

And its criminal to let them do it.

Government should atleast have some balls and do it. Pakistan has to move forward.

No other solution to this.

All ethnic parties are against the two nation theory and Pakistan.

Agree?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom