What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

That group lives in Punjab largely and doesn't play Mohajir card and don't play in the hands of R&AW.

D.G is right about a special group who are doing randi rona for nothing and earning their bread and butter from criminal and anti state means.

Nah, they have the Punjab card there. Why would they be playing the Muhajir card then? As for the alleged links to foreign agencies, know how many ANP and PMLN people have been accused of the same? Forgot the recent case regarding Indians working in Mr. Sharif's company with investigation-worthy backgrounds? There are politicians in this country who have money, businesses and ties with India. I don't see them being targeted. There's not any special group being mentioned, the DG Rangers is openly targeting the Urdu-speakers. Had he wanted to say anything about the special group as you falsely claim, he would/should have mentioned it clearly. He didn't. What he did, was further the divide between people and the paramilitary (read this word again!).

Nah, they have the Punjab card there. Why would they be playing the Muhajir card then? As for the alleged links to foreign agencies, know how many ANP and PMLN people have been accused of the same? Forgot the Indians working in Mr. Sharif's company with investigation-worthy backgrounds? There's not any special group being mentioned, the DG Rangers is openly targeting the Urdu-speakers. Had he wanted to say anything about the special group as you falsely claim, he would/should have mentioned it clearly. He didn't. What he did, was further the divide between people and the paramilitary (read this word again!).
One word for special MQM killers / supporters, Go back to your masters or we will arrange your meeting with the creator.

One word for special MQM killers / supporters, Go back to your masters or we will arrange your meeting with the creator.

Ah, just when I thought, I was talking with a grown up. Sorry.

One word for the rest of you, MQM won before and it will win in the future. A legally registered democratic party whom people have the right to vote for, freely. It isn't a crime to vote for MQM, like so many of you hypocrites believe or want us to believe. If it is what they claim it to be, they should take the case to a court of law and get it banned. Until then, the people will vote for it. To the military's advice and/or orders, thanks but mind your business. Don't involve yourself in things that don't concern you. All this discrimination and prejudice have/will further pave the way for the MQM's campaign-less victories and wide popularity.

Ah, just when I thought, I was talking with a grown up. Sorry.

One word for the rest of you, MQM won before and it will win in the future. A legally registered democratic party whom people have the right to vote for, freely. If it is what they claim it to be, they should take the case to a court of law and get it banned. Until then, the people will vote for it. To the military's advice and/or orders, thanks but mind your business. Don't involve yourself in things that don't concern you. All this discrimination and prejudice further pave the way for their campaign-less victories and wide popularity.
MQM London or MQM Karachi whom you vote, NOW

MQM declared terrorist outfit by army even by Canadian Govt but As I said on other forum because of large Mohajir / Criminals community and their support in Karachi political Govt reluctant to labile them terrorist.

See who burnt alive 250 people in garment factory ?and you are supporting them who are responsible of killing thousands of people.

Sad to see support from so called educated person like you.

Problem is they put so much hate against mahajirs that Punjabi feel that muhajirs aren't part of Pakistan but they must look at overall existence of mahajirs and other migrated people.there was no rule during partition.jinah told clearly to everyone that Pakistan is created for muslims.he didn't say that it's created for mahajirs Punjabi pathan baloch.after independence,Punjabi lobby slowly started sidelining others and finally they made Islamabad capital of Pakistan.than Bangladesh separation.we all know that bangalis was forced to sell rice and fishes in cheap prices to other provinces speacially punjab.they are the one who created hate among bengalis because Punjab wanted all resources to eat alone and they did it.army is full of Punjabi people but they must slay punjabis for their atrocities as well.double standard in this country.rangers a monster only for mahajirs.suicide bombers in Punjabi madrassas are trained in Punjab but no action.indian agents working in Nawaz factory,no action.nawaz humiliated army after kargil but no action.we don't need a certificate to live in this country.it's our yard and nobody,not even Punjabi can do anything against us.if a Punjabi feel that we are eating their resources,come here in Karachi and see the situation.in almost all government institutions,punjabis are holding the highest position and they are mostly matric pass and mahajirs are working for even 6thousand rupees a month because jobs are not given according to merit.see the injustice in Karachi.

Last edited:
Problem is they put so much hate against mahajirs that Punjabi feel that muhajirs aren't part of Pakistan but they must look at overall existence of mahajirs and other migrated people.there was no rule during partition.jinah told clearly to everyone that Pakistan is created for muslims.he didn't say that it's created for mahajirs Punjabi pathan baloch.after independence,Punjabi lobby slowly started sidelining others and finally they made Islamabad capital of Pakistan.than Bangladesh separation.we all know that bangalis was forced to sell rice and fishes in cheap prices to other provinces speacially punjab.they are the one who created hate among bengalis because Punjab wanted all resources to eat alone and they did it.army is full of Punjabi people but they must slay punjabis for their atrocities as well.double standard in this country.rangers a monster only for mahajirs.suicide bombers in Punjabi madrassas are trained in Punjab but no action.indian agents working in Nawaz factory,no action.nawaz humiliated army after kargil but no action.we don't need a certificate to live in this country.it's our yard and nobody,not even Punjabi can do anything against us.
Buddy nearly 60% of Punjab's population migrated from Indian side of Punjab but they don't call themselves Mohajir even not the one living in Karachi or Sindh but in 80s bigot like Altaf successfully plays Mohajir's victimhood card and created a cult which is direct responsible of crippling Pakistan's economy and killings of tens of thousand people.

Buddy nearly 60% of Punjab's population migrated from Indian side of Punjab but they don't call themselves Mohajir even not the one living in Karachi or Sindh but in 80s bigot like Altaf successfully plays Mohajir's victimhood card and created a cult which is direct responsible of crippling Pakistan's economy and killings of tens of thousand people.

Dude if someone is responsible for the killing of our country men, held the person accountable.blaming all mahajirs and blaming all punjabis doesn't make any sense.

Dude if someone is responsible for the killing of our country men, held the person accountable.blaming all mahajirs and blaming all punjabis doesn't make any sense.
As I told you not all but those who live in Karachi and majority of them supports of MQM.

As I told you not all but those who live in Karachi and majority of them supports of MQM.

Those who live in Karachi are pakistanis.if you have problems with a party,take action.i also feel Punjabi lobby must be held accountable.

MQM London or MQM Karachi whom you vote, NOW

MQM declared terrorist outfit by army even by Canadian Govt but As I said on other forum because of large Mohajir / Criminals community and their support in Karachi political Govt reluctant to labile them terrorist.

See who burnt alive 250 people in garment factory ?and you are supporting them who are responsible of killing thousands of people.

Sad to see support from so called educated person like you.
MQM Pakistan has renounced the leadership of Altaf Hussain (whom I don't personally like, he reminds me of Yahya Khan, drunk and sprouting whatever nonsense his drug addled brain could conjure at that time) and distanced itself from its former questionable actions. Something which is unprecedented for any political party in this country, to do so. What appears to be the problem now?

I am proposing something far more effective than declarations of being a terrorist group. If the Govt of Pakistan or the military (almost the same for all intents and purposes) is confident, they should take matter to court and ask it to ban the political party. Might solve the problem once and for all, for you guys. And if it is about backlash and anger amongst the Urdu speakers, since when does the states gives two hoots about us, so for you to pretend that that's the reason why they are not trying to get it banned.

Instead of being sad, you can go read who created MQM and why? And why it has amassed such non wavering support from a certain race, in a relatively short period of time? Might answer some of your questions as to why the educated people have/still support MQM.

all those who live in punjab support most corrupt ,RAW agent in the world ganja shareef you know what worst then MQM punjabies and sindhies who support ganja and zaleeldari cause even though altaf kills other people he support his community where gaja and zaleel they kills their own relative their own people look at karachi only 8 year of rule in karachi no electricity no water just like rest of sindh look at punjab(except lahore) living so miserably even lahore whole punjab budget is spent on it still can't compete against karachi in any way and for karachi same MUHAJIR make it a city who is responsible for 70 % tax of pakistan and 95% of sindh,
when you SON OF SOIL start paying your taxes then come to argue

grow up

all those who live in punjab support most corrupt ,RAW agent in the world ganja shareef you know what worst then MQM punjabies and sindhies who support ganja and zaleeldari cause even though altaf kills other people he support his community where gaja and zaleel they kills their own relative their own people look at karachi only 8 year of rule in karachi no electricity no water just like rest of sindh look at punjab(except lahore) living so miserably even lahore whole punjab budget is spent on it still can't compete against karachi in any way and for karachi same MUHAJIR make it a city who is responsible for 70 % tax of pakistan and 95% of sindh,
when you SON OF SOIL start paying your taxes then come to argue

grow up
I think i stepped on MQM sympathizer's tail.

Read my posts again on this thread.

Near 60% of Punjab's population consists Mohajir then why not these people shouts against local people or against Pakistan? because there is no such thing of Mohajir shamming that only exists in the minds of Karachites who support MQM killers for personal interests and hate against Pakistan.

he didn't plan to bring all of Indian muslims in to Pakistan but many more then planned did especially to Karachi.

Show me a credible source, which can corroborate, what you are claiming here. Anything which defines a certain number of Muslims, to be brought from India, in a specified time frame. Your fantasy history knows no bounds seriously, specially since it has to support your bias/prejudice.

MQM Pakistan has renounced the leadership of Altaf Hussain (whom I don't personally like, he reminds me of Yahya Khan, drunk and sprouting whatever nonsense his drug addled brain could conjure at that time) and distanced itself from its former questionable actions. Something which is unprecedented for any political party in this country, to do so. What appears to be the problem now?

I am proposing something far more effective than declarations of being a terrorist group. If the Govt of Pakistan or the military (almost the same for all intents and purposes) is confident, they should take matter to court and ask it to ban the political party. Might solve the problem once and for all, for you guys. And if it is about backlash and anger amongst the Urdu speakers, since when does the states gives two hoots about us, so for you to pretend that that's the reason why they are not trying to get it banned.

Instead of being sad, you can go read who created MQM and why? And why it has amassed such non wavering support from a certain race, in a relatively short period of time? Might answer some of your questions as to why the educated people have/still support MQM.

Urdu speakers made 48% of Karachi population in 1998 census, now they will make even less. But since they play muhajir card get every muhajir vote which make them win must seats in Karachi. But playing muhajir card in city like Karachi where they are just single biggest ethnicity and not majority can bring chaos which we have seen in last 30 years.

PSP know this and now even so called MQM-Pakistan. Just because they win more seats doesn't mean 60% of Karachi population which is made up of non-muhajirs can be bullied and target killed.

PSP know this and now even so called MQM-Pakistan. Just because they win more seats doesn't mean 60% of Karachi population which is made up of non-muhajirs can be bullied and target killed.
If they don't get majority of the votes in the city, how do they win? If, according to you, the population of non-Urdu speakers is nearly sixty percent and are killed/bullied by MQM, how does this law defying straight-out-of-fiction thing takes place? There are no seats reserved for Urdu speakers, as far as I am aware.

Back
Top Bottom