What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

My ancestors voted for Pakistan. While your brought one way ticket to move to another people land as economic migrants. Should have made clear to Sindh people and others that millions will come and take over your cities.

Tell me something, is that the prevalent thought pattern in your province or are you just one of a kind? Because, what you have been continuously saying is deeply offensive to me and no doubt many on the forum.

You are defending the ridiculous statement asking Urdu speakers to become Pakistanis (as if we fly the tri color on our houses currently) while you continue to spew venom and show severe prejudice against the same group of people. While you continue to demonstrate through your posts that you are against the ideology of Pakistan and thus the state itself yourself, which is very ironic considering that you subtly claim some twisted dominance on being a pure blood Pakistani and want us to acquire a certificate of patriotism from you. You don't even understand or agree with the premises on which this country was made. Tch, tch. Hum bad mein Pakistani banenge, pehle ap tu baniye!

Had the immigration been economic, the Muhajirs wouldn't have to cross the river of blood and tears to reach this country empty handed, leaving the place where they had everything. Not that I believe that you would understand but somebody has taught you history from fiction books. What exactly did you guys vote for and how does it compare to bearing the brunt of partition crossing into a new country while your family members are getting killed, injured and raped?

Boss read all my later posts on this thread.

I am myself a Urdu speaking karachiite and I somewhat agree with you.

I know :D

Are you really making this excuse? What next? MQM target killers are sindhis and seraikis lmao

My ancestors voted for Pakistan. While your brought one way ticket to move to another people land as economic migrants. Should have made clear to Sindh people and others that millions will come and take over your cities.
Teri PTI wale Sahi lete hain:lol: man! you lost

Bhai apki Pakistan studies books state sanctioned hain ya nahi?

Inhon ne maushtri uloom ki kitabon se kam aur drawing room mein ki jane wali baton se zyada ilm hasil krlia hai. (Translation: They have gathered less knowledge from the Social studies books and more from the drawing room talk)

Inhon ne maushtri uloom ki kitabon se kam aur drawing room mein ki jane wali baton se zyada ilm hasil krlia hai. (Translation: They have gathered less knowledge from the Social studies books and more from the drawing room talk)

To phir banate raho drawing room me naya purana Pakistan

Sanno ki

Tell me something, is that the prevalent thought pattern in your province or are you just one of a kind? Because, what you have been continuously saying is deeply offensive to me and no doubt many on the forum.

You are defending the ridiculous statement asking Urdu speakers to become Pakistanis (as if we fly the tri color on our houses currently) while you continue to spew venom and show severe prejudice against the same group of people. While you continue to demonstrate through your posts that you are against the ideology of Pakistan and thus the state itself yourself, which is very ironic considering that you subtly claim some twisted dominance on being a pure blood Pakistani and want us to acquire a certificate of patriotism from you. You don't even understand or agree with the premises on which this country was made. Tch, tch. Hum bad mein Pakistani banenge, pehle ap tu baniye!

Had the immigration been economic, the Muhajirs wouldn't have to cross the river of blood and tears to reach this country empty handed, leaving the place where they had everything. Not that I believe that you would understand but somebody has taught you history from fiction books. What exactly did you guys vote for and how does it compare to bearing the brunt of partition crossing into a new country while your family members are getting killed, injured and raped?

Only from east punjab did they come in blood and tears. While you kept coming till 80's or even later as economic migrants. Please tell me how does UP, Bihar still have 70 million muslims (overall 200 million muslims in India) if they killed and forced you to leave? Now check out numbers of punjabi muslims in east punjab, only 1 town with few thousand survived.

Don't confuse your journey with that of east punjab muslims.

I am a karachite. A Pakistani. A Muslim.as for bieng a mohajir i was born in Pakistan so i no i am not a mohajir. I am a Pakistani. If anybody has a doubt about me bieng a Pakistani he must check his nationality first.

Better choice words by DG rangers in future and a public clarification /apology must.

I Appeal To All My Mohajir Brothers and Sisters Take Processions Against This Lunatic Bastard.Burn MQM Flags and Altaf Hussain Pictures

Well,to be Frank,even before Pakistan, indigenous population was happy though they hated Goras and fought them.
It was Punjabi Army which made A Mohajir Mushi a General,if it wasn't Punjabi Army and Pakistan he would have been selling pakoras in Delhi and you would have been in gutters of UP.
Tum mohjir itne allwa that tou,wahi kuch ukaar letter,itna safar Kar Kai Pakistan a Kat fake claim dakhil karney ke kia any kia zaroirat the.
Bloody Namak Haram.

Mind Ur Language Muhajirs Sacrificed Most For Pakistan:angry::pissed:

I Appeal To All My Mohajir Brothers and Sisters Take Processions Against This Lunatic Bastard.Burn MQM Flags and Altaf Hussain Pictures

Wtf.

Why do you guys still care or this even an issue.

@The Eagle man you gotta beef up the security. I have seen his videos and statements thrown here and there.

Are you really making this excuse? What next? MQM target killers are sindhis and seraikis lmao

all the muhajir are target killers all punjabies are donkey eater and murderers all sindhies are illiterate corrupt selfish people all pathans and baloch are terrorist, here you your logic
denying fact doesn't change reality my friend come to karachi meet few mqm workers you will know,

Sorry to burst your bubble my best friend in PDF but you guys are still voting for the same guys.
Shows how much nazriyati politics was done.
Bhai apki Pakistan studies books state sanctioned hain ya nahi?
Darr lagta hai bhai

PTI and N league doesn't have militant wings target killing people speaking different language.

Really hurt by the statement of DG rangers he should have visited Karachi on the eve of 14 August how we love our beloved country personally its Urdu speaking community that hates mqm every one must understand that mqm killed Urdu speakers more then any 1 else

PTI and N league doesn't have militant wings target killing people speaking different language.

In Karachi every political party has some sort of links to militant groups.

No one denies that.

Only from east punjab did they come in blood and tears. While you kept coming till 80's or even later as economic migrants. Please tell me how does UP, Bihar still have 70 million muslims (overall 200 million muslims in India) if they killed and forced you to leave? Now check out numbers of punjabi muslims in east punjab, only 1 town with few thousand survived.

Don't confuse your journey with that of east punjab muslims.

Ever heard of the migration from Bihar to East Pakistan in'47, taking the side of Pakistan and again migrating from East Pakistan to the West Pakistan after '71? It was similar, if not worse and it happened twice, not once, as in their case. No, of course not. Do you even know how many loyal people are still stranded in Bangladesh for whom the Govt of Pakistan never made any arrangements to return to their country even though they sided with the military of Pakistan during the war? If it were about economic opportunity, Biharis wouldn't have supported this country instead remained harmoniously with the Bengali majority. Your twisted version of history doesn't include that, either.

You really have no idea about why this country was formed, are in complete denial and against its ideology and you have the audacity and nerve to ask others to prove their nationalism. Hypocrisy at its best!

P.S. Please don't confuse your version of history with the facts, they are very different. See, nobody is asking you to accept our point of view but racist insults and irresponsible remarks will not be tolerated.

Really hurt by the statement of DG rangers he should have visited Karachi on the eve of 14 August how we love our beloved country personally its Urdu speaking community that hates mqm every one must understand that mqm killed Urdu speakers more then any 1 else

It isn't enough for some people that those Hindustani migrants made this country, sacrificed heavily for it and have worked for its prosperity since then. Now, they want us to acquire the certification too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom