What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

Any one asking for my nationality first prove thiers I am not a muhajir I am Pakistani my grand parents were not even my parents and you know who else was a muhajir Muhammad Ali Jinnah if you can't respect migrants such as my grand parents who were butchered for this nation well Mr DG rangers I ask you now are you Pakistani?

bhai punjabi card hay thora mehnaga milay ga;)

aby Karachi Card ki Value hi nai rahi, Ek time tha Punjabi kuriyan marti thi hum karachi walo pe ... ab tu tum bhi punjabi card mehnga bech rahe ho :( thek hai bhai , thek hai

Yr choro DG's speech was written by a drunk ignore it. :P

but in a sense Karachi people do need a good lecture on Nationalism , but poking their Pakistaniate wont help , even if done by Ranger or Pakistani .. Its like Blaming Islam for doing of ISIS. Muhajir Qoum is super super confused and irritated by MQM and the fractions .. i hope there comes someone sensible who reunite them and bring them to the Pakistani Political Fold

Aik shaitan nay thread banaya or kuch chotay shaitan aag laga rahay hain. Jo pakistani nahi vo hamara nahi.. chahay vo altar kanjar nawaz bayghairat imran ayaish achakzai namurad or aisay Kai zameer faroosh is mulk mein kuin na rahtay hon.
Kesi ko apnay karachi wala honay per gharoor hai to quetta bhi kesi say kam nahi.

aby Karachi Card ki Value hi nai rahi, Ek time tha Punjabi kuriyan marti thi hum karachi walo pe ... ab tu tum bhi punjabi card mehnga bech rahe ho :( thek hai bhai , thek hai

but in a sense Karachi people do need a good lecture on Nationalism , but poking their Pakistaniate wont help , even if done by Ranger or Pakistani .. Its like Blaming Islam for doing of ISIS. Muhajir Qoum is super super confused and irritated by MQM and the fractions .. i hope there comes someone sensible who reunite them and bring them to the Pakistani Political Fold
Biryani man is confused biryani man hurt itself in confusion :rofl:
Ok this would be funny only if you played pokemon back in the day

Ever heard of the migration from Bihar to East Pakistan in'47, taking the side of Pakistan and again migrating from East Pakistan to the West Pakistan after '71? It was similar, if not worse and it happened twice, not once, as in their case. No, of course not. Do you even know how many loyal people are still stranded in Bangladesh for whom the Govt of Pakistan never made any arrangements to return to their country even though they sided with the military of Pakistan during the war? If it were about economic opportunity, Biharis wouldn't have supported this country instead remained harmoniously with the Bengali majority. Your twisted version of history doesn't include that, either.

You really have no idea about why this country was formed, are in complete denial and against its ideology and you have the audacity and nerve to ask others to prove their nationalism. Hypocrisy at its best!

P.S. Please don't confuse your version of history with the facts, they are very different. See, nobody is asking you to accept our point of view but racist insults and irresponsible remarks will not be tolerated.

It isn't enough for some people that those Hindustani migrants made this country, sacrificed heavily for it and have worked for its prosperity since then. Now, they want us to acquire the certification too.
They are like a actress who's fame is fading just want fame by these cheap method

Really hurt by the statement of DG rangers he should have visited Karachi on the eve of 14 August how we love our beloved country personally its Urdu speaking community that hates mqm every one must understand that mqm killed Urdu speakers more then any 1 else

Even I will vote for MQM over incompetent PPP if they were not target killers. But why muhajirs who are single biggest ethnicity in Karachi need to play muhajir card to win seats? Why there can't be competition between different muhajirs for same seat or between people of Karachi irrespective of ethnicity like it happen in rest of country? Why MQM must kill non-muhajirs? Why their agenda isn't about well being of Karachi as a whole and not muhajirs alone?

Why rangers are in Karachi doing police job?

Hum tu Green card len gay bhai :usflag:
Baba ji humaey green passport hi bohat hay:pakistan:

Sir jee tab Karachi capital bhi to tha ajj kal to awam is kay Pakistan ka part honey pay shak kar rahi hay:D

Ps kidding bro Lahore unta hi app ka hay jitna karachi hamara:cheers::pakistan:

Baba ji humaey green passport hi bohat hay:pakistan:

bhai mix kerle , Green + Blue :D

Sir jee tab Karachi capital bhi to tha ajj kal to awam is kay Pakistan ka part honey pay shak kar rahi hay:D

Ps kidding bro Lahore unta hi app ka hay jitna karachi hamara:cheers::pakistan:

Capital or no Capital yaar, we Karachi were born Burgers lol

Kabhi inshallah Lahore ana hua , tu ap ko zaror takleef den gay :)

They are like a actress who's fame is fading just want fame by these cheap method

That's not even the problem here. They are extremely open about their hate and racism against a certain racial group, there's not even an effort being made to hide it. This should tell you something about how unworthy, weak and diseased they consider you.

As for the nation of Pakistan, a vast majority of the people would rather bury their heads in the sand and toe the line than face hard questions as well as cold hard reality slapping them on the face. See, the responses in the thread. There's not much opposition to the ridiculous statement except for the Urdu-speakers from urban Sindh which is natural and expected, the rest are very happy and content about this message of prejudice. Certain people agree with the idea, though disagree with the choice of words. Only a few, are calling it wrong, as it is. What does that tell you about the level of acceptance of migrants in Pakistan? It appears that the things have gone very far, the thought process is at a disturbing and seriously worrying level, one which we haven't seen before but only heard about. Apparently, it takes a military man for people to come out of the closet, speak their true minds and pour their hearts out.

@Syed.Ali.Haider Seems kind of like demonizing Italian-Americans for a few John Gottis and Salvatore Maranzanos. What do you think?

Enlighten us, as to why. Why do we and specially we, need the lecture? What exactly are the rest of you, doing so different? If it is about voting for corrupt and unworthy people, you guys don't exactly vote for angels. The three times elected court-certified corrupt mafia PML-N hasn't still been rejected by the mass majority of the people of Punjab. ANP, a political party which has given anti-Pakistan and pro-Afghan statements since time immemorial and whose founding leadership was strictly against the idea of Pakistan, was elected countless time in NWFP before the arrival of the religious parties and later PTI. PPP, again highly corrupt and damaging to the core-ideals of Pakistan, still can't be beaten inside rural Sindh. Both PPP and PML-N have caused ten times more damage to the country, than MQM ever could. If it is about Urdu-speakers voting for Urdu-speakers, race voting for the same race, I see you guys doing it all the time. If it is about anti-country statements or burning the flag, the political leaders from other parties have had the dishonor of doing it, numerous times before. If it is because of the fact that the law enforcement is operating in the city doing the police's job, then, we have seen the extensive military operation carried out in the North Western Pakistan for over a decade and we still haven't seen any military-man lecturing Pashtuns on becoming Pakistani and Muslims first. Why the hell do we need the lecture if your behavior isn't different than us, at all? Why exactly are we required to follow and operate by a different set of rules? Why do we need to prove our loyalty from time to time?

They are extremely open about their hate and racism against a certain racial group
That group lives in Punjab largely and doesn't play Mohajir card and don't play in the hands of R&AW.

D.G is right about a special group who are doing randi rona for nothing and earning their bread and butter from criminal and anti state means.

Back
Top Bottom