What's new

Karnataka corner!

Last edited:
Me naat yable to myake it....you guys(and gals) yenjai! Post some naice photos wokay! :-)

Do me a favour dude, tag all chaps you are aware of from karnataka or Banagalore, I have checked 35 pages of this thread and above are the names i could come up with

Do me a favour dude, tag all chaps you are aware of from karnataka or Banagalore, I have checked 35 pages of this thread and above are the names i could come up with

I think you've covered all the guys that I knew of.
@danger007 , are you in Bangalore presently mate?

Thinking of a Bangalore pdf meetup this coming week

Are you all in ?

Saalay, you've been talking about a meetup for months now. I'm going to move to Singapore in a few days.

Besides, I've spoken so much nonsensical stuff while under the influence that I'm a little embarrassed to meet any of the guys.

Saalay, you've been talking about a meetup for months now. I'm going to move to Singapore in a few days.

Besides, I've spoken so much nonsensical stuff while under the influence that I'm a little embarrassed to meet any of the guys.

Regarding that, a meeting would clear the air very well.

Trollface.jpg

No issues mate, you probably will consume more alcohol you can think of and post something more embarrassing that will make you forget the "nonsensical stuff"

When are you going to Singapore, any free time?

Trollface.jpg

No issues mate, you probably will consume more alcohol you can think of and post something more embarrassing that will make you forget the "nonsensical stuff"

When are you going to Singapore, any free time?

Consume more alcohol than I can think of? Impossibru!!!

My permit and papers are getting processed. I don't have a confirmed date yet. Either way, keep me posted if you want to.

P.S. You forgot to tag @Joe Shearer

Thanks, people, but I won't be able to travel away from campus this week. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom