What's new

Several Indian army persons burnt to death in Jammu Kashmir

Well it's definitely some type of explosive.

Well it's definitely some type of explosive.
el sidd said:
It doesn't look like an IED attack. Seems like a hand grenade.
according to bharatis (and by the look of the scene) it was a grenade. fox tell em the difference between the aftermath of an ied and a high heat incendiary device

a high heat Thermite beauty similar to this thrown in the back of the carrier works great in incinerating both the men and materiel (can melt steal nevermind limbs which are mere flesh and bone)

g-Fig1-16.gif

Last edited:
Their sacrifice does not matter to the Sanghis....they are called Khalistanis anyway.
it does!
there are many varieties of sikhs e.g khalsa; majhabi etcetera then there are kesdhari/paghridhari hindus who look somewhat like sikhs but are nothing like khalsa panth either in appearance or in beliefs

Last edited:
I guess Allah is ok with Muslims killing the Hindus.
could the soldiers themselves have been traveling with an incendiary device or two hung on their belts and one of them -while trying to molest the other-- may have accidentally pulled the pin?

now terror angle is being highlighted since they failed to capitalize on the execution of 4 other rapist sodomites by their victim (tried your ridiculous best to blame it on 2 unknown kurta/pyjama dhari non-existent men)

I guess Allah is ok with Muslims killing the Hindus.

Allah decides who gives life and who He doesn't.. after all He did create you.

Don’t know them so can’t really identify but loss of life is always sad.

not if those lives are responsible for mass murder, rape, torture and oppression.

good riddance

Prayers of Muslims living in India have been answered by Allah. They were begging Allah to hit Hindus with his lathi after two innocent Muslims were gunned down by Hindu idolaters.
Allah never takes sides. Had Allah, Allah would kill all non Muslims.

Foreign occupation Oppressors no matter what religion

Yes it’s fine .

That is my territory ,mehnder Poonch

The whole of poonch is in celebratory mode today .
Eid Mubarak to all of Poonch. Hindus should also celebrate as these men will have died for Dharma and Hanuman will reward them by reincarnating them into cows. Good ending for both sides.

Back
Top Bottom