What's new

Kashmiri students develop Unmanned Aerial Vehicle

hindus ke saath reh ke akkal aa gayi inhe bhi :lol: !!!

It incredible how some people have 98% of their post as trolls and still say what ? :omghaha:

602333_436872249743163_7075693_n.jpg

Still bother to comment upon? :lol:

Try to read the full comment before changing the subject to something completely different.......why did you bother to comment:cheesy:

BTW, nothing is lower than you as you have to look upon others even for basic needs. Rest about reply, you will get response in many folds!!!

HAHAHAH
Coming from indian thats amazing

Nice. Now, in recognition of their efforts use it against terrorists of kashmir. :cheers:

Hope the kashmiri students are not framed for some crime and then killed in a fake encounter by the "scumbags" send from delhi.
How long before hear some amazing story from the indian press that these three students where helping the freedom fighters with there UAV?
You're name may be Dabong, but your no dabangg! People with mental disabilities are called something else...Can someone help me out here?

In what budget did they complete this project??

I hope they are not blown in to pieces by scumbags sent from west!!
@Topic - Congrats!! We are proud of you!

Very classy.

Reply to a stupid post with another stupid post.

Idiots both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
well done but there is no rocket science involved in this project...but congrats...

My friend did the same project and werent completely successfull. Hardware part is fine, but the software to control is the most tedious and tortorous work i have ever seen.
Btw congrats to them :)

In what budget did they complete this project??

well, 40k INR is enough. BUt if they had attached an camera, and an extra transmitter, well, it might have reached 70-80k INR.

my final year project was also this uav but i done it very easily....yes u r rite programming is little bit difficult but hardware design is bit simple...

my final year project was this uav...there is no any rocket science sbut it ...and i m sure u r not engineer so please dnt argue....:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom