What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

23621951_2055975491358544_5563126349313910406_n.jpg

Zibago. All those that are over there and participating in these madness. They are not Muslims. They left the fold of Islam when they decided to harm thousands of people and effect their livelihood.
Our society will grow when blackmail in name of religion stops

23621951_2055975491358544_5563126349313910406_n.jpg

Our society will grow when blackmail in name of religion stops

It will one day. That day will come.

I remember that interview. These moulvis have no humanity. They are Godless and immoral. Worse than the worst of the nations. The west did nothing to us. It is these moulvis who have damaged our religion. It is they who have torn our religion and morphed into this madness. It is the clergy we should do jihad against. End their madness and with it liberate true islam.

It will be a glorious day when we liberate and save islam from the munafiqs.

The irony is that if something happens to this harami mullah it will be Eidhi ambulance that will be first on the scene to pick him up.

Kaha woh aur kaha yeh

23722416_291960131315963_1553697888142802274_n.jpg

What the hell is wrong with all of you?

They are holding a protest over a simple report. Pakistan is going bankrupt. Release all the reports. Who cares? Why be ideological over crime.

The corrupt people keep Corrupt governments alive in third world countries. We deserve to be there because we fashionize our problems with labels such as religion sect or privilege.

The protesters will go away. Report never released.
They will be shot. Called terrorists. Status quo prevails.

Bloody yall we lot are a miracle.

Someone should write a biography of Junaid Jamshid. He was the ideal citizen of Pakistan. Shaheed of corruption.

And the overseas Pakistanis are the worst in understanding the matter.

Kesa waqt agaya hai ham per
Sir per uthaye hain Bandar

This khadim isn't worth the dirt under the shoes of Abdul sattar Edhi ( the greatest saint pakistan has evrr produced and one of the greatest produced by this land since men have walked) and Imran khan ( free. For God's sake free cancer treatment and NUML) and he dares to abuse them. Who is he? What is his worth? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Today people are spitting at him and call edhi father of this country, a respect he will never earn even in a thousand years.

@Zibago @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @Hell hound
bus yar jis banday ko nafrat phelney kay sawa or kuch na ata ho us say kia or ummed ho sakti hay.

What the hell is wrong with all of you?

They are holding a protest over a simple report. Pakistan is going bankrupt. Release all the reports. Who cares? Why be ideological over crime.
what the hell is wrong with you man supporting an illegal act.

If you endanger others while protesting, you can be arrested. A protest that blocks vehicular or pedestrian traffic is illegal without a permit. You do not have the right to block a building entrance or physically harass people.

I am not sure exactly who these people are and what are they doing dharna for, can someone please give me a brief info?

I am not sure exactly who these people are and what are they doing dharna for, can someone please give me a brief info?
Someone intentionally or mistakenly tried to put foot in zombies axxes and that’s went wrong, govt claiming it was a clerical mistake, zombies are in pain and trying to bite and on a mission to effect as much as they can.

@Zibago @Hell hound @Moonlight @Dawood Ibrahim @war&peace

Watch this so called scholars interview from 24:20 he clearly has no regards for education of girls, his advice is completely contrary to Sunnah, his arrogance is in a league of its own, enough is enough, time to take off the gloves and put this chap in his place which is an isolated jail cell.

Last edited:
@Zibago @Hell hound @Moonlight @Dawood Ibrahim @war&peace

Watch this so called scholars interview from 24:20 he clearly has no regards for education of girls, his advice is completely contrary to Sunnah, his arrogance is in a league of its own, enough is enough, time to take of the gloves and put this chap in his place which is an isolated jail cell.
Bro we never learn lessons from our mistakes, it’s hard to say who behind this filth spreading hate threatening and insulting insititues and public figures. Missing Raheel Sharif Sahib yet that man has some ballz to stand against it.

At first I never took any interest in this molvi, but after hearing his speeches, I am just speechless he is allowed to spread hatred and filth, he is not a molvi, he is a pure gangster, I cant believe this pathetic GOP has allowed this protest go this far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom