What's new

Khaleda invites Hasina to iftar party

I hope our prime minister will go to that iftar party. And if she goes there they will sit together after a long time.

if she goes she will have to keep a fast too which according to awami dalals will be against their masters' order of "secularism"

and what happened?

What did they have?

There is a thread on how one broke one's fast.

How did they?

What is the matter with you. Why are giving false info. La-Hasina did not attend Begum Zia's Iftar party. :disagree:

oops! i was doing another work while posting ... somehow skipped "not"

and what happened?

What did they have?

There is a thread on how one broke one's fast.

How did they?

sorry sir. all other parties attend the iftar except Hasina. now it is khaleda's turn to attend Hasina'a party

sorry sir. all other parties attend the iftar except Hasina. now it is khaleda's turn to attend Hasina'a party

It will be quiet a scenario if Begum Zia show up to Hasina's party. I think she should go. This will improve her quality among the people.

if she goes she will have to keep a fast too which according to awami dalals will be against their masters' order of "secularism"

It's O.K sis. In Bangladesh, non-Muslims are also invited in Iftar party. Every year political party invite high commissioners of western countries.;)

Opposition leader and BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia hosted a high-profile iftar party for country’s top politicians at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre on Thursday evening.

Chiefs of a number of political parties attended the iftar, a religious function that wore a lot of political fervor—along the opposition lines.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and her Awami League party general secretary Syed Ashraful Islam were also invited by her political archrival. Neither of them did turn up.

But there was a significant reunion with the BNP-breakaways like former President AQM Badruddoza Chowdhury and ex-minister Col Oli Ahmed.

Apart from Prof Badruddoza Chowdhury, chief of Bikalpa Dhara Bangladesh, and Liberal Democratic Party’s Oli Ahmed, the function was also attended by Krishak Sramik Janata League president Kader Siddiqui, Jatiya Party (Ershad) presidium member Kazi Jafar Ahmed and Kalyan Party chief major-general (retd) Syed Mohammad Ibrahim.

Khaleda-bbg20110804210519.jpg

It seems both the hopelesses r in the same platform.. Its time to make a new leader, who is more close to the people rather playing the spoil sports..

It's O.K sis. In Bangladesh, non-Muslims are also invited in Iftar party. Every year political party invite high commissioners of western countries.;)

i always have my hindu friends eating from the same plate in iftar in my hostel...

Back
Top Bottom