What's new

Khalistan updates 2020 and more...

If you want to see anti-India on steroids, then you need to go to Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Surrey definetly is the sikh hub of the western world, but to me they dont sound and act like canadians. My bet is in northern punjab, but i could be wrong.

Surrey definetly is the sikh hub of the western world, but to me they dont sound and act like canadians. My bet is in northern punjab, but i could be wrong.

Surely in this day and age, we should have more videos pop up if the rally indeed happened in Punjab, not to mention news item...let wait and see.

It can't be Slough as there isn't a single low flying aircraft approaching Heathrow in a full two mins of footage.

Haha that is a good point!

And there aren't many slough sikh-kids i know that can pronounce sikh slogans like that. Slough sikhs in that age group would be at least third generation imis.

Best Punjabi food outside of India in my opinion as well..
Have to agree with you on that. The midlands in the UK is a distant second. Ate at this place in Coventry and i though i stepped into a punjabi dhabba.

Are you a punjabi by the way?

Surely in this day and age, we should have more videos pop up if the rally indeed happened in Punjab, not to mention news item...let wait and see.
Could be an old video.
I believe India is a pressure cooker and its about to get to the point where it'll explode

A pressure cooker releases steam once in a while, but never hardly ever explode :)

Nope. Just enjoy good food wherever it is from.
Ok, just thought so since you are familiar with punjabi food in punjab and in surrey also

Only if Modi does something directly to sikhs like Indira did ;)

oh kutti da puttar saraya nu te zaleel kari janda. Aj kaal hindu putre pir de avdi badmashi dekon de chakaran vich.

Je sikh ne, fe Pakistani se. Modi maru ga kuttay di maut.

Only if Modi does something directly to sikhs like Indira did ;)

Which he won't. He will deal with the Sikhs once he done with the Muslims.

The only friction till then will be calling Sikhs as Hindus.

oh kutti da puttar saraya nu te zaleel kari janda. Aj kaal hindu putre pir de avdi badmashi dekon de chakaran vich.

Je sikh ne, fe Pakistani se. Modi maru ga kuttay di maut.

That remains to be seen. World is not a fair place. Innocent people die all the time, while those who deserve to die live on.

When it comes to sikhs, if Modi is smart he would take down all the congressi politicians behind the sikh riots of '84. That will win over the majorty of khalistanis sikhs

HOW IRONIC

They live in Surrey Canada BUT are demanding Khalistan

If you want a Khalistan …….. GET OFF YOUR JAXY and get to Punjab . Don't wave swords sitting in Canada

go and FIGHT for IT

why they living in Canada

PATHETIC

Be thankful to corona or else Khalistan would be a independent nation by now.
Yeah, so Khalistan would be reality if it wasnt for corona? Dont think its that simple my friend!

Which he won't. He will deal with the Sikhs once he done with the Muslims.

The only friction till then will be calling Sikhs as Hindus.

sikhs are safe then, cos i dont think anybody can be "done" with a population numbering 200mill.

HOW IRONIC

They live in Surrey Canada BUT are demanding Khalistan

If you want a Khalistan …….. GET OFF YOUR JAXY and get to Punjab . Don't wave swords sitting in Canada

go and FIGHT for IT

why they living in Canada

PATHETIC

Hasnt been established if the video is from canada. Could be punjab, could be punta cana. But yeah, sikhs living abroad and demanding khalistan are a confused bunch.

Last edited:
People in Pakistan don't realize the size of Khalistan Movement world wide

TH13LONDON

Where their is Khalistan flag their is Kashmir flag

EB0tldDW4AA-cN9.jpg

images

images

images
Now should be a good time to initiate some action for Khalistan no? If any Sikh is reading this.

you need to put more dollars in khalistan movement . if you can spare few billion dollars it will gain momentum .but you are short of dollars .
any way
good try :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom