What's new

Khalistan updates 2020 and more...

Ah, dont get me started on these currupt morons sitting at akal takht. Talking about sikh religion and khalistan, while being controlled by the akalis who is part of the bjp led nda. They start remembering khalistan whenever they are out of power i punjab.

I just hate the fact that the people that act the most religious, also are the biggest hypocrites in the world. And thats across all religions

Khalistan in Punjab, Canada and Punjab UK. Khalistan in India not happening.

Khalistan in Punjab, Canada and Punjab UK. Khalistan in India not happening.

Tbh it can, if thats what the sikhs in punjab want. Not without a lot bloodshed of course, but i think the sikhs' considerable representation in the right western countries would ensure foreign intervention.

Not saying thats gonna happen any time soon, but the failed politics of Bjp and its religious nutjobs is really making every minorities feeling unsure about the direction India is taking. Bjp has to change its ways drastically or they have to go. They were supposed to focus on economy, but then went full retard with the hindutva bs.

A soft nudge and it can be fired up easily ....
Muslims are already inching towards militancy after state is acting as hinduwata terrorism
Benazir Bhutto gave intelligence on those Sikhs back in hay days of Khalistan. Therefore, any further role of Pakistan in Khalistan movement is kind of impossible deal.
Surely Benazir was given those names by by some tribal commie from army.
Our politicians have always worked for interests of RAW. Now a days Imran Khan is openly implementing Indian cold start doctrine.

Tbh it can, if thats what the sikhs in punjab want. Not without a lot bloodshed of course, but i think the sikhs' considerable representation in the right western countries would ensure foreign intervention.

Not saying thats gonna happen any time soon, but the failed politics of Bjp and its religious nutjobs is really making every minorities feeling unsure about the direction India is taking. Bjp has to change its ways drastically or they have to go. They were supposed to focus on economy, but then went full retard with the hindutva bs.
Khalistan didn't have enough support to be a mass movement during the 80's. It was a disoriented fringe group smaller than the Maoists, Sikhs themselves lead the operation to raid and kill them, the election of Congress to power was final nail in the coffin. Despite the SAD party trying to open up old wounds. It didn't work.

As for how BJP runs, I guess it's been discussed to death on how they won and why. I can't repeat it over and over in different threads, it gets boring.

Khalistan didn't have enough support to be a mass movement during the 80's. It was a disoriented fringe group smaller than the Maoists, Sikhs themselves lead the operation to raid and kill them, the election of Congress to power was final nail in the coffin. Despite the SAD party trying to open up old wounds. It didn't work.

As for how BJP runs, I guess it's been discussed to death on how they won and why. I can't repeat it over and over in different threads, it gets

I agree the khalistanis didnt have enough support in the 80s , i agree they dont have enough support now.

My point is that it can change if Bjp doesnt correct its direction. Doesnt have to be all black and white as in pro-bjp or anti-bjp. There are many good things about the bjp, but they need to reign in their hindutva nutjobs. India is so diverse that it can only function if its sticks to secularism.

Many sikhs had a soft support for the rss because of their role in support of the sikhs in delhi in 84. That is changing because of the rss' growing presence in punjab.

And i dont think congress coming back is a final nail in the coffin. The CMs of punjab have been changing between The akalis and the congress every now and then. I agree it doesnt look good for the akalis right now, but the dynamics of politics change fast.

Shouting pro Khalistan and anti Indian slogans Sikhs are ramping up pressure on Modi. As if Modi didn’t have enough problems now Sikhs everywhere are rising up against Indian rule as well. This is in Indian Punjab.

I am unable to post videos so I took some screen shots :

View attachment 638125 View attachment 638126 View attachment 638127 View attachment 638128
Yesterday (6 June) was the anniversary of Operation Blue Star on the Golden Temple in Amritsar. Indian army killed Sikh iconic leader Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale in this operation. He was initially pampered by the Indian government agencies as a counterweight against Akali Dal political party in Indian Punjab. During his close working relationship with Indian intelligence agencies, Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale realized the real deceptive face of Hindu dominated Indian government. A drastic turn of events made him a staunch supporter of Khalistan movement. Due to his outspoken and valiant speeches and his charismatic personality, Bhindranwale was able to reach to the higher echelons of the movement. When Indian PM, Indra Gandhi, decided to crush the Khalistan movement, she sent Indian military to attack the sacred Indian place, the Golden Temple, and killed all freedom fighters entrenched inside the temple. Another well-knows person who lost his life during that military operation was Major General (R) Shabeg Singh, who was one of the Indian heroes of 1971 war with Pakistan. He got the honor of offering his ultimate sacrifice while fighting against the soldiers of his own former institution for the sake of a noble cause.

The real perpetrator of that heinous crime (of attacking the sacred Sikh temple and bloodshed therein), the then Indian PM Indra Gandhi, was subsequently killed by her Sikh bodyguards. As the news of Indra Gandhi's killing spread, Hindu mobs attacked a killed thousands and thousands of Sikhs regardless if they supported the Khalistan movement or not. During the following years, Indian military and agencies killed scores of young Sikhs effectively eliminating a whole Sikh generation and crushed the freedom movement for the time being. Well, you can kill someone's son, brother, or father and then forget (or pretend forgetting) your crimes but the dear and near ones of your victims always remember those crimes against humanity. I think the time is coming fast when the new Sikh generation will take the long overdue revenge from Indian Hindu baniyas for the heinous crimes that have perpetrated on Sikhs for so long.

Voter's could be forgiven for getting duped the first time, although anyone that cared to look could see who Modi was.
What excuse could they have the second time round?
They like who he is and what he stands for and know exactly what they were voting for.
I think you are being a little disingenuous, or naive, in your appraisal.

I find it interesting they chose the word "Khalistan" to name their future country (which I'm skeptical will ever materialize). Khalis is an Arabic word خالص which means pure, similar to Persian word پاک. Khalistan is a word with Arabic and Persian elements, not a trace of Gurmukhi or Punjabi.

At any rate, Khalistan is a pure fantasy and I don't support any separatist or nationalist cause anywhere in the world, including Palestine or Kashmir, so why would I support Khalistan?

Consider also that just under half of Punjab is Hindu. Districts like Gurdaspur, Pathankot, Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur, and SBS Nagar are actually Hindu majority districts. Consider also that not all Sikhs in Punjab support creation of Khalistan (in fact majority are against it). It's totally a lost cause. The Khalistan activists just spend their time assassinating Shiv Sena faction leaders in Punjab. They're nothing but thugs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom