What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

there is no rift between pakistanis and sikhs we get along fine in the west infact im renting my house to a pakistani family this shows how close the 2 communities get along i dont no y hes saying he wants to kill pakistanis as sikhs we rnt suppoused to kill any1 except those who go against us first like the nirankaris

If by keeping arms mean respecting 5 K ... agreed..but does 5K include AK47s ...

Every Sikh Gurudwars I go to have Kirpans displayed all times... so your victim card gets busted. ...

Bhindrawale started as a great leader... but he transformed into a terrorist ...just like Prabhakaran of LTTE.... and both were killed.

Prove bhindrawale bombed planes. the bombing of the plane happened in 1985 ,more than one year. You are talking BS.

but he transformed into a terrorist

@he-man ,like I said before ,sikhs would stood up for their rights became terrorists,.

so your victim card gets busted. ...

what good is kirpan against a guns and bombs that mosques stock?Tanks? We know that

but does 5K include AK47s

Check what guru arjun dev ji said.

If by keeping arms mean respecting 5 K ... agreed..but does 5K include AK47s ...

Every Sikh Gurudwars I go to have Kirpans displayed all times... so your victim card gets busted. ...

Bhindrawale started as a great leader... but he transformed into a terrorist ...just like Prabhakaran of LTTE.... and both were killed.

he desecrated the golden temple by stocking ammunition there and turning it into a fortress

Can we bring up a map of Khalistan o
n the Screen.
Pakistan-Urdu-Political.jpg

The green is Punjab, We should support Punjabis to take back there land from Arab invaders.. :)

there is no rift between pakistanis and sikhs we get along fine in the west infact im renting my house to a pakistani family this shows how close the 2 communities get along i dont no y hes saying he wants to kill pakistanis as sikhs we rnt suppoused to kill any1 except those who go against us first like the nirankaris

haha

this is super nonsense bullshit,,,u are definitely not a sikh
there is no love lost between sikhs and muslims 
Pakistan-Urdu-Political.jpg

The green is Punjab, We should support Punjabis to take back there land from Arab invaders.. :)
haha

yea they r non sikhs if they go against sikhism we only have 1 god reject idol worshipping do not belive in silly superstions khalistan will be a reality with all the money being sent from abroad finances r not a problem

:lol: I guess this concludes this debate. Does anything more need to be said ? :cheesy:

I don't care. After seeing what has happened to sikhs in the past and how castrated we have been by british and the congress govts ,I am in favor of russian or israeli style brutality being adopted ,especially russian style. We could not even defend our own against the pakistani army which waged genocide on sikhs in nanakana sahib .Whats the use of dharm yud etc. if we keep getting slaughtered everywhere.

We took Amritsar and Gurdaspur from muslim majorities on our own. Congress and Gandhi were too busy protecting UP and bihar muslims while Pakistani army was helping mobs dislodge and mass murder sikhs from lahore,nanakana sahib with tanks ,troops and irate mobs led by mullahs.
Stop linking your bullshit to Sikhism and how about you cross that border into Pakistan and tell them personally about your proposal.

No wonder we had a shameful time period in our history because fanatics like you thought by killing Muslims during partition you were doing a great service to the religion.

:lol: I guess this concludes this debate. Does anything more need to be said ? :cheesy:
u think im pakistani belive what u want as i stated earlier my dads side of the family is from moga and my mom is from hoshairpur district u hindos get jealous i see

Prove bhindrawale bombed planes. the bombing of the plane happened in 1985 ,more than one year. You are talking BS.

@he-man ,like I said before ,sikhs would stood up for their rights became terrorists,.

what good is kirpan against a guns and bombs that mosques stock?Tanks? We know that

Check what guru arjun dev ji said.

the kanishka bombing was the handiwork of canadian khalistanis,,,u would deny that??

bhindranwale killed lot of hindus by pulling them out of buses at night,,,,exploded a bomb at police station,killed a dig in golden temple complex and he was unarmed

guru arjen dev gave a concept of miri-piri

he desecrated the golden temple by stocking ammunition there and turning it into a fortress
for these teenagers this new found idea of Sikhism has come is as a Fad... they love Bhindrawale's stickers on their cars...they love to ear his t shirts...and feel cool about it...much like
"Che" Guevara....

I handle his kinds every day when I go to my inlaws in Punjab.

u think im pakistani belive what u want as i stated earlier my dads side of the family is from moga and my mom is from hoshairpur district u hindos get jealous i see

jealous of moga....lol

i am from doaba dude....moga is way backward

Now this is pure lies. Get lost pakistani.

majority of jats follow radha swami deras and also read hindu scriptures,,,,so they are non sikhs too??

Did I not say I regard Sanatan sikhs as Khalsa. I have stated that

hey killed even hundreds of innocent ppl like kanishka bombing killing hundreds of passengers.

There were several factions. Each did not what other was doing and many were fronts for CIA and ISI and some authentic. I have never supported the targetting of innocents. It was these tactics were by the big chess players that made the low level sikh grunts who were part of the movement question what was going on . These tactics and the realisation by granthis that khalistan movement was a trojan horse of CIA for bigger plans that made granthis and rabble rousers of the movement defect in 1996.

Okay so gather your Khalistani brothers and make a Khalista in Canada or ask your beloved Pakistani ISI to give you some teritories to make Khalistan in Pakistan. You don't belong to India anymore so better make your Khalistan somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom