What's new

Killing thy neighbour: India, and its Border Security Force

Dare Pakistanis cross the border and they face death.
You know that is what happens to your terrorist and then they get banged within Kashmir or at border.
And Pakistan keeps silent.

Did you read my post.... 1971 war reduced the pakistans GDP per capita by half and almost made it 0 for bd.. Which was termed as basket case.... By then us president.... From that position bd has come to present position.... N did well in many front then India and Pakistan.... As I said earlier if 1971 war would not have happened your India would be far lagged behind.... As Pakistan at that time was comparable with south Korea....This was the fault of the then Pakistani ruler that lead to the partition.... In only 2 decades both Pakistan east and west achieved almost times per capita GDP then India... Can you imagine what would happen in the next forty years from that time if both were remain united... Your India would be way lagged behind by 3 to 4 times then pakistans per capita GDP at least...

Did you read my post.... 1971 war reduced the pakistans GDP per capita by half and almost made it 0 for bd.. Which was termed as basket case.... By then us president.... From that position bd has come to present position.... N did well in many front then India and Pakistan.... As I said earlier if 1971 war would not have happened your India would be far lagged behind.... As Pakistan at that time was comparable with south Korea....This was the fault of the then Pakistani ruler that lead to the partition.... In only 2 decades both Pakistan east and west achieved almost times per capita GDP then India... Can you imagine what would happen in the next forty years from that time if both were remain united... Your India would be way lagged behind by 3 to 4 times then pakistans per capita GDP at least...

well its pakistans fault tell them about it. dont say if this had happened then that would have happened learn to live with what has happened already.

and if BD was with PAKISTAN then that might have affected your GDP but how WOULD IT REDUCE OR AFFECT INDIA"S GDP?:hitwall:

well its pakistans fault tell them about it. dont say if this had happened then that would have happened learn to live with what has happened already.

and if BD was with PAKISTAN then that might have affected your GDP but how WOULD IT REDUCE OR AFFECT INDIA"S GDP?:hitwall:

Where did I say it would reduce or affect indias GDP?....... I said it would be greater then India at least by 3 to 4 times as it was already 2 times higher at that time...that's it...

You cleverly posted only one paragraph but not the 2 paragraph which followed that one....

Abdur Rakib was catching fish in Dohalkhari lake, inside Bangladeshi territory. It was March 13, 2009. A witness saw a BSF soldier standing at the border, talking loudly. ‘It seemed that he wanted the boy to give him some free fish.’ Heated argument, verbal abuse. ‘The BSF pointed a gun at the boy. The boy ran and the soldier started to shoot.’ Two were injured. Rakib was shot in the chest. He died
instantly. He was 13.

Smuggling, cattle rustling and human trafficking has increased in the border areas as poor farmers and landless people faced by population increases, poor irrigation, flooding, and continuous river erosion struggle to make ends meet. While both the BSF and the BGB accuse each other of corruption, the reality, says the recent Human Rights Watch report, is that some officials, border guards, and politicians on both sides are almost certainly involved in smuggling. It quotes a senior BSF official, ‘There are a lot of people involved, including our chaps. That is why only
these farmers, with one or two cows are caught, not groups that ferry large consignments of cattle or drugs.’

If cattle smuggling is happening it is happening from the Indian side... Never heard of any significance number of Indian those who were arrested for this.... Your BSF is killing poor farmers those who live by buying cheap cow from India and selling it at a high price in bd but not the person those who doing the smuggling by providing them with the cow... As the article indicated a major portion of the BSF and Indian politician are corrupted those who are helping to do all these... Same also true for bdr... But it never justifies to kill unarmed civilian directly if BSF has the chance to arrest them.... This is a serious violation of human right.... Which is pointed out by the human right groups.... So ask your BSF to stop the Indians those who conduct the smuggling at first before killing the poor farmers...

Well message from India is simple ..we do not wan't any kind of illegal activities on our borders ...may that be human trafficking or cattle trafficking and will use deadly force on Indian and Bangladeshis alike to stop it because even a 8 foot high fence is not enough to stop these guys..it is nothing personal.

Infact BSF shoots more Indian than Bangladeshi or din't you watch reuters video posted by MBI Munshi a few days ago.

Where did I say it would reduce or affect indias GDP?....... I said it would be greater then India at least by 3 to 4 times as it was already 2 times higher at that time...that's it...

i think you are talking about per capita GDp because that was higher than INDIA but gross GDP OF INDIA was higher than greater Pakistan.

GDP statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

i think you are talking about per capita GDp because that was higher than INDIA but gross GDP OF INDIA was higher than greater Pakistan.

GDP statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

Yes that's what I was talking about.... Though here per capita income has shown less.... So do you agree with my point India was far behind then pakistan and Bangladesh despite starting from the same point and if 1971 war would not happen the diffence would be much bigger??

Yes that's what I was talking about.... Though here per capita income has shown less.... So do you agree with my point India was far behind then pakistan and Bangladesh despite starting from the same point and if 1971 war would not happen the diffence would be much bigger??

Forget India even China was much behind Bangladesh but see how times have changed.

we can always look at past and say if this had not happened we would have be this and that. but what happened doesnt change.

and if you take pleasure in doing that then i can say if britishers wouldnt have colonised INDIA it would have been richest country.or maybe if INDIA adopted liberlisation early it would have been much richer and blah blah, so this things dont mean anything.

anyway all this is offtopic so i will stop here and if you want to talk on topic i m always there.:toast_sign:

we can always look at past and say if this had not happened we would have be this and that. but what happened doesnt change.

and if you take pleasure in doing that then i can say if britishers wouldnt have colonised INDIA it would have been richest country.or maybe if INDIA adopted liberlisation early it would have been much richer and blah blah, so this things dont mean anything.

anyway all this is offtopic so i will stop here and if you want to talk on topic i m always there.:toast_sign:

So do not come again with trash like India is better and superior like blah blah blah.... India has bigger per capita GDP only cause of 1971 war and Bangladesh has less per capita GDP only cause of that.... Not cause of any special quality of india...Case closed... N we will achieve our target sooner or later... In the next 2 to 3 decades ....As bd had already higher per capita GDP then India.... So this is nothing sort of imaginary target...

I provided the example of per capita GDP cause both India and greater Pakistan started from the same position but within 2 decades both Pakistan and Bangladesh achieved higher per capita GDP then India.... This is not comparable with british colonialism or India would be the richest country sort of story.... By the way up to 1700 Mughal empire was the richest empire of the world even richer than china... In other time it was in second position behind china...

Exactly. Why do they need to run away from bd? Are they not treated equal?! Look at muslims in India and look at hindus in bd and pakistan. [even though bd hindu are in better positions].

And I don't think illegal immigrants are mostly hindu?! I don't buy that. That just ludicrous claim to make.
And this was bound to happen considering the amount trespassing in india increasing day by day. We have so many people liveing under poverty line in our own country itself and if bangladeshis want to come to india then they shouldn't have seperated in first place [under jinnah's leadership.] and 1971 should have happened 24 years earlier [1947] in form of reunification.
Greater India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you bharti and bengali people always bring in pakistan in your history, make a union both of you, we dont really give a damn about south asia, Pakistan is part of ECO, a central asian union, This is the dream of our spiritual founder, it will soon dump the saarc. We are central asian not south asian

So do not come again with trash like India is better and superior like blah blah blah.... India has bigger per capita GDP only cause of 1971 war and Bangladesh has less per capita GDP only cause of that.... Not cause of any special quality of india...Case closed... N we will achieve our target sooner or later... In the next 2 to 3 decades ....As bd had already higher per capita GDP then India.... So this is nothing sort of imaginary target...

the truth is today INDIA is better than BD like it or not, and we are talking about todays INDIA and BD. so dont tell me your dreams about what would have happened to argue on current scenario which is actually happening .

and INDIA would be more than glad when BD develops, our iilegal migration problem and spending on BSF can reduce that time.

the truth is today INDIA is better than BD like it or not, and we are talking about todays INDIA and BD. so dont tell me your dreams about what would have happened to argue on current scenario which is actually happening .

and INDIA would be more than glad when BD develops, our iilegal migration problem and spending on BSF can reduce that time.

At first bring back all the illegal indian immigrant from all overbite world... Then give lecture others about illegal immigrants... I told many time earlier if there are huge amount of Bangladeshi immigrants then provide proof and ask your government to raise the issue.... N why they did not raise the issue... To bd government yet????

Ohh yes India would be happy with bd development thats why they are conducting regular garment sector unrest.... Conducted massacre like bdr.... N blah blah blah...

kill anyone who dare..... if you wan't to visit india there is an authentic way(visa)....just follow rules

At first bring back all the illegal indian immigrant from all overbite world... Then give lecture others about illegal immigrants... I told many time earlier if there are huge amount of Bangladeshi immigrants then provide proof and ask your government to raise the issue.... N why they did not raise the issue... To bd government yet????

Ohh yes India would be happy with bd development thats why they are conducting regular garment sector unrest.... Conducted massacre like bdr.... N blah blah blah...

ok so since there are no immigrants why to make fuss about people getting killed while crossing border?

first you bash BSF for killing illegal immigrants and then refuse to acknowledge that there are such immigrants, so its better if you first decide if there are such immigrants or not before bashing BSF for killing them. because if there are no immigrants then there are no killings and whole problem is solved.

Last edited:
Why do you bharti and bengali people always bring in pakistan in your history, make a union both of you, we dont really give a damn about south asia, Pakistan is part of ECO, a central asian union, This is the dream of our spiritual founder, it will soon dump the saarc. We are central asian not south asian

Many of the pakistanis may of Persian or turkik origin ... But it does not deny the reality that the present geography of Pakistan is in south Asia..... N in central Asia... Other then kazakasthan which country is developed.... Other is turkey but that is in Asia minor.... But it is unlikely under present circumstances of Pakistan... It will be able to admit itself in the central Asian union...no offense please... But best of luck..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom