What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
not true

they worked very well against the Bahrain uprising when the Saudi soldiers were sent to aid their friendly royal family.
they killed the protesters , journalists and the medical staf with equal efficiency

now these weapons are being handed over to the Syrian rebels as well so your statement was baseless and an insult to the Saudia you must not commit such crime again or else.

Well that is the point I argued. They only work against un-armed Muslims. If it were any other way, then they would not work. For example give up any hope to see these marching into Telaviv. They are not designed for that.

I couldn't agree with you more old chap. BTW Mossa earlier I asked you if Palestinians were allowed in this "Soldiers of Islam" exercise as they have no state and the y are Arabs and Muslims. But you disappeared.

These "soldiers of Islam" is the same army same family that desperately sought US protection when iron-willed Saddam came knocking on their front door. First hitting illegally created Kuwait, and then north KSA border. Saudia ran for American protection they even brought the US army into the "holy land" to protect them from the Iraqi army, literally thousands of US soldiers because the "soldiers of Islam" we're to weak to and cowardly to defend themselves. Even to this day pathetic illegally born state of Kuwait has a US military base.

Saddam could have hit Riyadh and he would have probably publicly hanged the House of Saud, US can't afford to lose its agents so it has to defend them.

It is incredible shame that these weapons will be used on Muslim civilians I do worry about this. I think these pictures of this exercise are just to scare defenseless women and children

I don't. And it is my country so in the end it doesn't matter what you think does it?? It will be used against enemies of Islam the ones who are injecting our Islamic world with sectarianism and division the ones who are backing terrorists everywhere. Those guys will be blown up to shreds.

These "soldiers of Islam" is the same army same family that desperately sought US protection when iron-willed Saddam came knocking on their front door. First hitting illegally created Kuwait, and then north KSA border. Saudia ran for American protection they even brought the US army into the "holy land" to protect them from the Iraqi army, literally thousands of US soldiers because the "soldiers of Islam" we're to weak to and cowardly to defend themselves. Even to this day pathetic illegally born state of Kuwait has a US military base.

Saddam could have hit Riyadh and he would have probably publicly hanged the House of Saud, US can't afford to lose its agents so it has to defend them.

Does it anger you?? Oh those Jewish and Christians are in Haram Shareef right now doing maintenance cause Saudis are too stupid and dumb to know how you know. And Jewish officers are in the control towers and Minaret of Haram as we speak. Oh the humanity. Come come quick bring an AK with you to free Haram from those Arabs what the hell are you waiting for. Come onnnnnn. We are waiting for you.

Mate I think these pictures are to scare Arab civilians. Its like when i try to put my four year old to bed and I tell him that a ghost is coming you know?? So Sauds are saying to Arab civilians ....

You mean the Al Saud family?? I love Arabs, Turks, Iranians in fact Muslims all over the world. Just one family the Al Saud family I dislike. Back to topic these pictures might be forgeries. Have we got independent verification because I heard that Sauds had no army and were advertising for security personnel in Muslim countries

Yeah there is no army no nothing grab an AK and come here you will find the door wide open for you and the rest of your kind because there is basically no army at all. COme oooooon what are you guys waiting for??? What are your beloved countries waiting for as well?? There is no army at all here just forgeries and that's it. you guys here and PDF can take over the country in a couple of hours you know all you have to do is come here because we are waiting....

Mate I think these pictures are to scare Arab civilians. Its like when i try to put my four year old to bed and I tell him that a ghost is coming you know?? So Sauds are saying to Arab civilians ....

And they will rip those traitors to shreds and roll their tanks in that hypothetical neighboring country and run them over like hypothetical animals and you hypothetically can do nothing...Hypothetically speaking of course.

Trolling started from post # 2

Even the mods troll in Saudi threads... :mod:

I have never see so much overflow of jealousy... not even from non Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustration of failure to defend justification of killing of civilians is obvious!

i wonder how amusing it can get if KSA, increase frequency of such exercises!!

Anyhow, Its good to see that Saudis are ready to take upcoming challenges and definitely sending strong message to the axis of evil.

No doubt, suddenly Saudi Army have found them self under burden of extra challenges, which they might have never visualized before!

I wish all the best to the Saudi Army and peace and victory for Saudi nation, in every battle they under take.

The Saudi soldiers of Islam will cleanse the Islamic world of the vile that has come upon it. They will effectively cleanse the Muslim world from those pretenders. Oh how we are awaiting the call for the march so eagerly.
hahaha you became my favorite....continue.....hahahha

Trolling started from post # 2

Even the mods troll in Saudi threads... :mod:

I have never see so much overflow of jealousy... not even from non Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustration of failure to defend justification of killing of civilians is obvious!

i wonder how amusing it can get if KSA, increase frequency of such exercises!!

Anyhow, Its good to see that Saudis are ready to take upcoming challenges and definitely sending strong message to the axis of evil.

No doubt, suddenly Saudi Army have found them self under burden of extra challenges, which they might have never visualized before!

I wish all the best to the Saudi Army and peace and victory for Saudi nation, in every battle they under take.

This is just one exercise and look how it turned them. hahahaha. Man there is seriously some funny **** here.

naderian20110306153347343.jpg

More exercises care of KSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom