What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the Saudi Bedouin Brigade Exercise 2012, incompetent military they had a number of mistakes durning the exercise, perhaps not even a single weapon they used in the exercise was made in KSA, it's really nothing to be proud of.

It's nothing like Azm e Nau.

I really didn't know that the muslims outside of Turkic peoples lifes were this circle around Israel and Jewish People... Phopet Mohammed was an Arab... Arabs and Jews are the same race... That means Phropet Mohammed was related to Jewish people... What do you think of him :) I personally respect him even though I am not a muslim but do you think he had any relations with Zionists?

For KSA :D

They are zionists slave

They are here

Get used to it :D

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Last week a five week long exercise called "Soldiers of Islam" took place in the Northern Western region comprising a total of 150,000 soldiers with the Participation of the RSAF RSLF and the RSN as well as the RSADF. These are the pics that I could get from the exercise:

"Soldiers of Islam"?? Lol, yeah right, tell that to the Kashmiris, Palestinians, or Afghans, i'm sure they will laugh till their stomachs hurt.

Why not "Soldiers of Saudi Arabia"?? Why "Islam", when was the last time Saudis defended another Muslim country based on Islamic bond? Where were Saudis for Kashmir? Or are Kashmiris not Muslims?

I really didn't know that the muslims outside of Turkic peoples lifes were this circle around Israel and Jewish People... Phopet Mohammed was an Arab... Arabs and Jews are the same race... That means Phropet Mohammed was related to Jewish people... What do you think of him :) I personally respect him even though I am not a muslim but do you think he had any relations with Zionists?

For KSA :D

They are zionists slave

They are here

Get used to it :D
do you know what is the meaning of zionism?????

You and your kind hate them so they must be doing something right.

Oh so they are soldiers of Islam. Sorry to burst your bubble but, they are being trained to fight against other Muslim armies only because its in their roots. First they sided with the "kaffirs" British Emprie to defeat otoman empire and now, iraq, yemen, iran, syria, etc.
this is equally as funny as Turkish army calling themselves "soldiers of IslaM".

It is the Saudi Bedouin Brigade Exercise 2012, incompetent military they had a number of mistakes durning the exercise, perhaps not even a single weapon they used in the exercise was made in KSA, it's really nothing to be proud of.

It's nothing like Azm e Nau.

Actually, its more like the Americans and British are managing the strategy involved in the exercise.

"Soldiers of Islam"?? Lol, yeah right, tell that to the Kashmiris, Palestinians, or Afghans, i'm sure they will laugh their ***** of.

Why not "Soldiers of Saudi Arabia"?? Why "Islam", when was the last time Saudis defended another Muslim country based on Islamic bond? Where were Saudis for Kashmir? Or are Kashmiris not Muslims?

Yaar because without Islam they are mere modernized Bedouins. Lol I think I just coined a new term.

"Modernized Bedouin" from now on it is the "Modern Bedouin State of Saudi Arabia".

Yaar because without Islam they are mere modernized Bedouins. Lol I think I just coined a new term.

"Modernized Bedouin" from now on it is the "Modern Bedouin State of Saudi Arabia".

The real name of the country is Hijaz. It is better to call it occupied Hijaz. Saudi is just a family and no nation should be named after a family name when the family in question is a tyrant dictator.

The real name of the country is Hijaz. It is better to call it occupied Hijaz. Saudi is just a family and no nation should be named after a family name when the family in question is a tyrant dictator.

You are so keen on talking about others lands... What are your thoughts on Kashmir and Bolachistan? Or Azerbaijan?

Wow... Even a mod joined the trolling against KSA :) This is a historical day... Shouldn't mods job is to prevent the trolling rather than joining them?

he was factually wrong and I corrected him. if you think i was wrong then let me know
I have already appreciated the Saudi war machinery and its modernization

its a far cry from a stereotypical Arab with a Keffiyeh and a sword and running towards you with the Arab war-cries. its normally a butt of the joke in all Western movies.

What I find sad is that their people are financing terror etc and anti Americanism in Pakistan but they are in bed with America and showing these exercises with American weapons the irony of it seems to be missed

he was factually wrong and I corrected him. if you think i was wrong then let me know
I have already appreciated the Saudi war machinery and its modernization

its a far cry from a stereotypical Arab with a Keffiyeh and a sword and running towards you with the Arab war-cries. its normally a butt of the joke in all Western movies.

You talked about KSA army killing protesters, reporters and medical stuff...... 44 people were killed in that protests.... I actually didn't see you comment on Syrian killings of thausands done by Assads army and Iran's Hezbullah.... If you were objective enough to correct the posts about killings and butchering done by them then I should apoligise but if not then it is you the one that needs to apoligise for going off-topic for no other reason than bashing KSA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom