What's new

Lahore bombings planned in Afghanistan

from the comfort of our homes in Europe where the war will not impact us...

:tdown:

india will have to pay price for this act , we want retribution either by covert or overt action. DG-ISI's latest remarks mean that Army is onto it.

Ahh feeling of Deja vu, pitty these people catch the mastermind everytime but cannot prove a thing. They are simply lying.

Ahh feeling of Deja vu, pitty these people catch the mastermind everytime but cannot prove a thing. They are simply lying.

Q. How do you define a person, who calls you a liar with mental disorder, but keeps replying to your post trying to convince you

A. An Indian posting on a Pakistani forum :lol:

I am really surprised 2 senior members of forum AA and AM treating AF sovereignty like it does not matter. Do you think current status of AF is something permanent? Is this not going to change? What happens if 10-15 yrs down the line AF is back is on its feet? What if the trust deficit between AF and PK is same as between PK and IN? Are you ready to have guard your both borders? Do you feel comfortable having enemy at both side of you?

I have not seen any AF member taking you side on this forum. And this is when you are sheltering sizable population of AF. Have you pondered abt that?

Do you think gun power is the only power? Is there no other way to counter IN if its creating trouble in PK?
You have seen that by showing restrain IN achieved much more. If after Mumbai IN had done military action, than that would have united all of PK and anti-India element would have become hero in PK. Today PA is fighting who list IN as there targets.

Life and dreams of a Nation is not what we do tomorrow or month after or year. Its abt where we want our nation to be in next 10-20 year.

I am not saying that you POV than India is behind this is wrong. You MAY be right. But you have to find way which will strengthen you in long run.

Guys as usual we are fighting ?? No one will gain from it ... Most terrorist attacks are planned by fanatics on each side of the border ... and as a result the innocent comman man become victim ...

YOu know what, according to the GoA, they arrested suspects after attacks in kabul and they confesed that the attack was plannd in paksitan.

You have already got "Thanks" from Indian for your this post!

I can understand your sympathy to Indians!
Keep it up.
:pakistan:

Chill out Indians.
Most Terror Actavities that happens in Pakistan pr today is what comes from {Afghan-Indo Join Work) against Pakistan.

Long Live Pakistan. :pakistan:

india will have to pay price for this act , we want retribution either by covert or overt action. DG-ISI's latest remarks mean that Army is onto it.

Dont be daft.. Even your govt will need to convince it self first that its India's doing. You wont be able to do that since its not true..

Can we just go in Afghanistan already and be done with this drama bazi ... :hitwall: its a solution to every problem

Solution for India may be as that will end the existence of Pakistan as we know it.. your Govt and Army is not as naive as some of the members on this forum...

When ever India getting more evidence of its terror in Pakistan, then they begin with any kind of topic like "Mumbai Attack" (India`S own made drama against Pakistan) just to take away World`s attention of Indian terror in Pakistan!

When ever India getting more evidence of its terror in Pakistan, then they begin with any kind of topic like "Mumbai Attack" (India`S own made drama against Pakistan) just to take away World`s attention of Indian terror in Pakistan!

Dude I don't know what you are smoking, but it definitely can't be legal!

India collected the evidence of Mumbai attacks, presented it to pak, and pak govt itself admitted that the attacks were planned on Pak soil! Also, the world acknowledges Mumbai attacks as having originated in Pakistan.

On the other hand Pakistanis keep claiming proof of Indian hand in terrorism against Pak, but never shows the world the proof. How are we all supposed to believe it then?

Look, I just want you to think logically for a second. If Pakistan had conclusive proof of Indian involvement in terrorism, just think of the pros of presenting it to the world:

1) Kicking India out of Afghanistan - USA won't want India helping Taliban. Present them the proof and ISAF will boot India out of Afg.

2) Pakistan will get support from all over the world as a victim while India will be seen as a nation supporting the worst scum on earth. Perfect moral and diplomatic victory for pak.

3) Many in Indian public itself will be disgusted at their government, adding to Indian government's humiliation.

4) India will lose support of western nations fighting the taliban.

there are many more, but i think i made my point.

Back
Top Bottom