What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
Its such a huge place Minar-e-Pakistan, i am really worried that they wont be able to fill it up. My brother in Lahore is going to the jalsa with his friends, he tells me there is lot of passion and excitment among students in Lahore. I hope this will be huge today

Its such a huge place Minar-e-Pakistan, i am really worried that they wont be able to fill it up. My brother in Lahore is going to the jalsa with his friends, he tells me there is lot of passion and excitment among students in Lahore. I hope this will be huge today

The place is huge, but the occasion was bigger, and we Lahoris proved ourselves...(Alhamdulillah)

end of game: Lahore has been freed from the clutches of kings of Raiwind. the battle of Lahore has been won...and the battle for Pakistan shall be won in Elections
285058-immykjalsaoct-1319992737-496-640x480.jpg

:pakistan:

Imran won, i was not expecting that it would be full of 500,000 capacity Jalsa/procession. But imran did it, while PMLN did it
on Bhatti chowk in narrow streets . ha ha ha, infect PML,N had support of 78 MNAs, 140 MPAs, while Imran Khan purely support of civilian peoples,He did it. Proved it in Lahore.

If Imran Khan and Tehreek-e-Insaf can save Pakistan, then every practicing Pakistani Muslim must support him.

Why only practicing Pakistani Muslims?

How about these people?

Christians: 2,700,000*
Hindus: 1,800,000
Buddhists: 50,000
Sikhs: 30,000
Zoroastrian/Parsis: 25,000

These people are also true Pakistanis and they being Pakistanis will definitely support anything good for Pakistan

Why only practicing Pakistani Muslims?

How about these people?

Christians: 2,700,000*
Hindus: 1,800,000
Buddhists: 50,000
Sikhs: 30,000
Zoroastrian/Parsis: 25,000

These people are also true Pakistanis and they being Pakistanis will definitely support anything good for Pakistan

They too better support Imran Khan, or they better get out of Pakistan! The minorities do have to realize that 97% of the country are Muslims and want the country's constitution to be based on Islam.

They too better support Imran Khan, or they better get out of Pakistan! The minorities do have to realize that 97% of the country are Muslims and want the country's constitution to be based on Islam.

I was not expecting this from a person who claims to be a better Muslim. What do you mean if they don't support Ik they better leave Pakistan? I am sure you are not besotted... are you?

The very constitution of Pakistan gives full rights to minorities in Pakistan... Every none Muslim enjoys the rights which a Muslim enjoys in Pakistan.... Do you even know what rights ISLAM gives to non Muslims?

Voters of other political parties in Pakistan don't support IK so now does that mean they better leave Pakistan! Pathetic

I was not expecting this from a person who claims to be a better Muslim. What do you mean if they don't support Ik they better leave Pakistan? I am sure you are not besotted... are you?

The very constitution of Pakistan gives full rights to minorities in Pakistan... Every none Muslim enjoys the rights which a Muslim enjoys in Pakistan.... Do you even know what rights ISLAM gives to non Muslims?

Voters of other political parties in Pakistan don't support IK so now does that mean they better leave Pakistan! Pathetic

I meant they better support Imran Khan, if they know he is the only one who can save Pakistan.

Of course, minorities have rights under an Islamic society, everybody knows that.
However some people may misunderstand what you are saying. Are you trying to say a non-Muslim can be the leader of an Islamic country?

Its like saying can a Communist be the leader of a country like USA?

Get real!

In an Islamic society, everybody has rights that are just or fair, but it may not be equal or the same.

There is quite a difference between Equity and Equality.

As you know Equality can lead to Injustices. You did know that right?

I meant they better support Imran Khan, if they know he is the only one who can save Pakistan.

Of course, minorities have rights under an Islamic society, everybody knows that.
However some people may misunderstand what you are saying. Are you trying to say a non-Muslim can be the leader of an Islamic country?

Its like saying can a Communist be the leader of a country like USA?

Get real!

In an Islamic society, everybody has rights that are just or fair, but it may not be equal or the same.

There is quite a difference between Equity and Equality.

As you know Equality can lead to Injustices. You did know that right?

Excuse me, where did I mention things you are referring to? What all I said was about this sentence of yours They too better support Imran Khan, or they better get out of Pakistan and that you later on modified to I meant they better support Imran Khan, if they know he is the only one who can save Pakistan..

I really appreciate the blue part.... Rest of the things in your post are quite irrelevant when we talk about support only. Wasn't that all about 'support from minorities'?

Excuse me, where did I mention things you are referring to? What all I said was about this sentence of yours They too better support Imran Khan, or they better get out of Pakistan and that you later on modified to I meant they better support Imran Khan, if they know he is the only one who can save Pakistan..

I really appreciate the blue part.... Rest of the things in your post are quite irrelevant when we talk about support only. Wasn't that all about 'support from minorities'?

My post 265 is a continuation of my post 261. You interpreted my post 265 as itself which is ok. Everybody can misunderstand or misinterpret.

You said Muslims and Non-muslims are treated as equals in Pakistan. Pakistan claims to be an Islamic country and it must be.
In an Islamic society there is Justice, however there may not be equality in all aspects. Equality does not always ensure justice.

My post 265 is a continuation of my post 261. You interpreted my post 265 as itself which is ok.

You said Muslims and Non-muslims are treated as equals in Pakistan. Pakistan claims to be an Islamic country and it must be.
In an Islamic society there is Justice, however there may not be equality in all aspects. Equality does not always ensure justice.

I am sorry I have no idea what exactly you are trying to put up!.... If you want to discuss Islamic laws please open another thread I will definitely post my views on Justice wrt Equality and Equity .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom