Lahore was a Hindu city that has disappeared, says Tarek Fatah

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Lahore was a Hindu city that has disappeared, says Dr. Tarek Fatah
December 2, 2015 India,Top Stories0 Comments

New Delhi: Canadian author and journalist of Pakistan origin Dr. Tarek Fatah has expressed the view that the plight of minority communities in Pakistan can best be described as abysmal, if not non-existent.

In an exclusive interview given to ANI, Dr.Fatah, when asked to comment on reports of frequent attacks being launched on minorities in Pakistan, said, “There is no Hindu living in Lahore. This ( Lahore) was a Hindu city which has disappeared. What happened? It is like Mecca not having any Muslims.”

When a reference was made to a recent attack on an Ahmadiya mosque in Pakistan, Dr. Fatah was extremely and scathingly critical of the community, squarely blaming them for the partition of the Indian subcontinent in 1947.

He said, “As far as the Ahmadiyas are concerned and any other minorities in Pakistan are concerned, there is something called Karma. This is a community that worked to break up India. The first non-state Jihadi group that attacked Hindus in 1947 in the Kashmir War. They launched that Jihad. They fought to create Pakistan, and as long as the Ahmadiya does not admit that they made a major mistake by betraying India which was their homeland, they will continue to be prosecuted.”

“The same is happening with the Shias, the Muslims of Lucknow, the same thing has happened with the Islami Muslims. They thought that they would create this (Pakistan) and would be able to place and play the game. It backfired, and Pakistan, is the lesson to everyone as to what not to do. But have Muslims learnt a lesson?. I do not think so. They live in concealed and concentrated areas, they want to segregate themselves. The women are more separate now from non-Muslim than other women than at any time in Indian history. It is very difficult to see or say who is a Muslim woman and who is not a Muslim woman. Today, you can only tell them apart when they appear in more and more in burquas,” he added. (ANI)

Lahore was a Hindu city that has disappeared, says Dr. Tarek Fatah - The Siasat Daily

He said, “As far as the Ahmadiyas are concerned and any other minorities in Pakistan are concerned, there is something called Karma. This is a community that worked to break up India. The first non-state Jihadi group that attacked Hindus in 1947 in the Kashmir War. They launched that Jihad. They fought to create Pakistan, and as long as the Ahmadiya does not admit that they made a major mistake by betraying India which was their homeland, they will continue to be prosecuted.”

Traitors like you cannot harm Pakistan until Pakistani Ahmadis are ready to defend Pakistan. What a disgusting, ugly and vile creature this pig is.

Proud to help for the creation of Pakistan, will sacrifice our lives for Pakistan if needed to keep Indian agents like you away from Pakistan.

Last edited:
kindly visit Lahore first then focuses on your comments, hope your negative mind become positive for Pakistan.....

Sitting abroad and makes open statement about pakistan and cities... These guys speak as if they have in depth knowledge about lahore and Pakistan yet they stand abroad. Lahore still has its pre partition beauty.. Lower mall and lower lahore remind us of another Time and if you read a story about lahore from pre partition times then you can easily imagine yourself in it since the old lahore has not changed that much. With the partition the Hindus did migrate away thus it became a Muslim majority city but lahore still has its old beauty along with the newness of the world.

If you cross Miani sahab and enter jail road you will see new lahore and if you come from Miami sahab to chuburji or from upper mall to lower mall and go beyond inside then you will see those old buildings and old style construction that can take you back into another time. I relate the story 'overcoat' whenever I walk on lower mall. Very easy to see yourself in his place right up to the accident.

As for the ahmaddiya.. They have been an integral part of pakistan and its history and their fight for our freedom will not be forgotten and is honoured just as the efforts of all the minorities who played a part in creating Pakistan... If you love Pakistan then you are my brother... Simple as that. If you hate pakistan then you are no brother to me.

What about my Christian friends from Lahore? Are they just Muslims pretending to be Christian?

Dr. Fatah needs more fresh air imo.

Sitting abroad and makes open statement about pakistan and cities... These guys speak as if they have in depth knowledge about lahore and Pakistan yet they stand abroad. Lahore still has its pre partition beauty.. Lower mall and lower lahore remind us of another Time and if you read a story about lahore from pre partition times then you can easily imagine yourself in it since the old lahore has not changed that much. With the partition the Hindus did migrate away thus it became a Muslim majority city but lahore still has its old beauty along with the newness of the world.

If you cross Miani sahab and enter jail road you will see new lahore and if you come from Miami sahab to chuburji or from upper mall to lower mall and go beyond inside then you will see those old buildings and old style construction that can take you back into another time. I relate the story 'overcoat' whenever I walk on lower mall. Very easy to see yourself in his place right up to the accident.

As for the ahmaddiya.. They have been an integral part of pakistan and its history and their fight for our freedom will not be forgotten and is honoured just as the efforts of all the minorities who played a part in creating Pakistan... If you love Pakistan then you are my brother... Simple as that. If you hate pakistan then you are no brother to me.

fatah is a mother fucker, he basically goes over the edge and says the only solution which is left is to break up pakistan into smaller pieces and if possible to give up the country to india, the guy is a madman of the highest level he literally goes on sun tv in canada and says so much anti-islamic anti-muslim statements. He looses all reliability when he calls himself an indian living in pakistan, when he left that country decades ago, hes a moron living in canada

New tactic of author to sell his cheap mentality and book..
My family is in Lahore more than 500 years and i tell u there are and were more mosques and muslims than hindu sikhs parsi altogether..

theres a video on youtube i'm not going to upload it because the fat motherfucker doesn't deserve the attention, where the title is ''Pakistan is the birthplace of ISIS'' tarek fatah is a dellusional bastard of the highest magnitude, he's the worst kind of uncle tom.

Back
Top Bottom