What's new

Lahore was a Hindu city that has disappeared, says Tarek Fatah

One could say that Pakistan was once upon a time Hindu. (Which is true). One could day parts of Pakistan was once upon a time Buddhist.

This Asshole is well known in Toronto for his views on Muslim and Pakistan, one half baked historian or self claimed expert on south Asia and Islam. He is the same mould like (Rajiv Dixit, and Lal Topi).
Lahore was a Hindu city if that was the case how did it ended up in Pakistan. ?? That shows you about his intelligence and knowledge about history. What a Fcuk Head Moron.

Idk if it's lack of my knowledge or I am not smart enough to understand one thing. But this question always comes up to my mind and that is why it was called the "Muslim Subcontinent"? I remember reading in history the term "Muslim Barsgeer". If Muslims were the rulers, how come everything belongs to Hindu? I read another article earlier on PDF about Taj Mahal belongs to Hindu.

Traitors like you cannot harm Pakistani until Pakistani Ahmadis are ready to defend Pakistan. What a disgusting, ugly and vile creature this pig is.

Proud to help for the creation of Pakistan, will sacrifice our lives for Pakistan if needed to keep Indian agents like you away from Pakistan.
Tarek Fatah is a hatemonger who chooses to conveniently hide his own bigotry and prejudice against certain nations and communities as part of the 'vilify, malign and abuse Islam and all Muslims' brigade in the West.

Trying to excuse away or justify terrorism and mob violence against Ahamdis and Shia in the manner that he has is just sickening and disgusting. His mentality is really no different than the terrorist and religious extremists persecuting religious minorities.

Then Delhi, Agra, Lucknow, Hyderabad and Ajmer should have gone to Pakistan.
I am from Hyderabad,We would have killed and Strung up that Nizam ourselves,after he set his Razakars off to eliminate Hindus who were Majority in his state.

Idk if it's lack of my knowledge or I am not smart enough to understand one thing. But this question always comes up to my mind and that is why it was called the "Muslim Subcontinent"? I remember reading in history the term "Muslim Barsgeer". If Muslims were the rulers, how come everything belongs to Hindu? I read another article earlier on PDF about Taj Mahal belongs to Hindu.
Muslims were never absolute rulers but for a small period of time, All the time there were Independent Kingdoms and Hindu Kings who fought against Muslim Kings,That is why you still see 83% Hindus in Bharat even after your "So called Muslim rule". While you couldn't convert us as you did with other nations.
You should watch this video for the facts.

I am from Hyderabad,We would have killed and Strung up that Nizam ourselves,after he set his Razakars off to eliminate Hindus who were Majority in his state.

Muslims were never absolute rulers but for a small period of time, All the time there were Independent Kingdoms and Hindu Kings who fought against Muslim Kings,That is why you still see 83% Hindus in Bharat even after your "So called Muslim rule". While you couldn't convert us as you did with other nations.
You should watch this video for the facts.

Contradicting your own statements. If Muslims ruled for a very short time, how do you expect to see all Muslims?

I think he was referring to majority or large population
Lahore was over 65% Muslim according to British data collected in 1940.. Christians+Hindus+Sikhs and others made the rest.

Similarity many Indian Punjabi cities were majority Muslim like Gurdaspur,Ludhiyana,Amritsar etc with cities like hoshiyarpur etc having large Muslim populations..

There are still Hindus in Lahore..

Tarek phatu is just a parasite .. With nothing but Pak & Idlam bashing being his bread n butter.. No other achievement .. But a sweetheart of Indian media.

True. Unfortunately the latter ones remain Muslim (the old cities) while Lahore has disappeared.

Yeah right..

Contradicting your own statements. If Muslims ruled for a very short time, how do you expect to see all Muslims?
They did convert by Sword where they ruled.It was not a happy affair.Not everyone can be converted by Sword! You can refer to Sikh Gurus and what they did,Jauhar of Chitor fort by women ,when their men rode to fight to the death, is a Indication.(We will kill ourselves before)But that has changed,we will inflict maximum damage on you before we die. ;)

As per your other question
How do i expect to see all Muslims? Well that's loaded question.
Some are great,.Some are good.
But there are some who want to kill me and my family ,my religion just because we are non-muslim and we pray differently.
So... I will shoot first and ask questions later in this case..Sorry,Can't help being Cautious

Last edited:
Sometimes talking logic is good for health. There was a lot of deliberation happened on Lahore. Unlike other cities in present day Pakistan, 75% of Lahore was owned by Sikh and Hindu. Lahore went to Pakistan in the last minute. Even Nankana Sahib should have joined India.

But the population was majority Muslim.

They did convert by Sword where they ruled.It was not a happy affair.Not everyone can be converted by Sword! You can refer to Sikh Gurus and what they did,

Even Mughal vs sikh was more of a political war rather than one based on religion... Even Amritsars golden temples foundation was laid by a Muslim ..
Jauhar of Chitor fort by women ,when their men rode to fight to the death, is a Indication.
Meanwhile a shitload of Hindu Rajputs were allied with the Mughals .. :pop:

Even Muslim punjabis fought Akbar the same guy Hindus gave women to.
As per your other question
How do i expect to see all Muslims? Well that's loaded question.
Some are great,.Some are good.
But there are some who want to kill me and my family ,

We are all Muslims here.. How many have threatened to kill you etc? Meanwhile I can point out several hibdu members who openly encourage killings n violence against Muslims .. .hindus who are posting in this very thread !
my religion just because we are non-muslim and we pray differently.
So... I will shoot first and ask questions later in this case..Sorry,Can't help being Cautious
Sounds like a plan.

The population was over 60 percent Muslim which means that it was a close but due to being majority Muslim it deserved to go towards pakistan. As for Indian sites. They are still in lahore and in fact many old names are still used like krishin nagar and jain mandir. You can actually use a pre partition map of old lahore in lahore bcz the old lahore is very much preserved and names and buildings are set like that. This is why lahore has a great distinction of having two sides. The old lahore and the new lahore.

Ichra and purana bazar hold the same construction patterns and buildings which adds beauty to this city...

60+ populagion means it had to go to pakistan.

If religious sites and ownership of properties was implemented in the partition than many areas in India would have went to pakistan and many sites in pakistan going to India making a mess. The religious aspect of a district was discerned by the populace that inhabited in it which became the bedrock of the partition.

Back
Top Bottom