What's new

Language can unite (Hindi - Urdu)

Yes i do and i did. but as soon as the Indian came into circle of own bharti community she started showing her true colours.

but anyway i will do support them on gora land

or maybe she saw your true colors and ran away..:lol:

Yeah you got it almost right, just missed the h after the initial s that's all. In proper Hindi they say dhannyabaad/dhannyavaad for thanks FYI.

you are good in hindi bro :)
but i like pure urdu more than pure hindi..
nazakat of urdu is amazing..

Bull crap its not possible.

Also, we don't want to be united with pakistan at all if we became good neighbors that is more then enough otherwise we are growing no matter what.

Oh growing Indian! That's exactly what the article is saying. Please give it a read and then comment. The article is pointing out the origin of Urdu and Hindi, not about unification of both countries.

Partition of India was greatest blunder in history of mankind.

GB

drama...who told this blunder to come to Pakistan?he should have stayed back...He and bal thakeray would have been a success story in extortion and terrorism with hearts united.
he thinks he is more wise than Quiad e Azam and Allama Iqbal who gave the vision of a separate homeland and two nation theory for the muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bull crap its not possible.

Also, we don't want to be united with pakistan at all if we became good neighbors that is more then enough otherwise we are growing no matter what.

who is talking about united country , no body wants it ... he is referring to unity as in peace

Common people cant judge and tell who is who...between an indian and a Pakistani...be it the language or the way we look(please save me the different color micro-tone)
both of us...have common habits...we are loud and brash...and studious as hell...
all the hatred is recent...we have been at good behaviour for centuries.

who is talking about united country , no body wants it ... he is referring to unity as in peace

arrey yaar I want a united country...I know you dont want it....but many like me do romance the idea of unity and everlasting peace.
Whether it is abstract or practical is open to exploration and the subsequent discussion.

Do we really need language , cultural etc similarities to live in peace ??? Dont think so ....rather open up channels of negotiations , sort out all issues as long as it takes , mutual respect and we have reduced tension and peace.

I know easier said than done but still ....:)

All this language - cultural similarities are welcomed by some and deplored by others ....this is by itself is a pandora's box , going by many views on the forum.

I dont know Hindi nor Pakistanies know hindi language, though on the other hand a part of india speaks Urdu.

I dont know Hindi nor Pakistanies know hindi language, though on the other hand a part of india speaks Urdu.

The difference between Hindi and Urdu is not big (Speaking), written it's totally different. (Hindi from Sanskrit mainly). But Since language is all about Expressing your thoughts so Speaking what matter most. In India, Not even 5% people speaks Urdu including Muslims in India. Most of the Muslims speaks Hindi in India same like Most of the Hindus in U.S. speaks English and Urdu in Pakistan. Because that what language is all about (Express yourself as per location). Urdu is like 30 other languages (such as Tamil, Telugu, Kannad, Malayalam, Bengali, Assamese, Oriya, Punjabi,Bhojpuri, and so on) in India which is there but not used everywhere. The difference between Hindi/Urdu is not big. May be that's why in India, everyone understand urdu to certain extend. Same, like Pakistani see Hindi Movies and Musics and Hindi Channels as they are So popular in Pakistan.

The difference between Hindi and Urdu is not big (Speaking), written it's totally different. (Hindi from Sanskrit mainly). But Since language is all about Expressing your thoughts so Speaking what matter most. In India, Not even 5% people speaks Urdu including Muslims in India. Most of the Muslims speaks Hindi in India same like Most of the Hindus in U.S. speaks English and Urdu in Pakistan. Because that what language is all about (Express yourself as per location). Urdu is like 30 other languages (such as Tamil, Telugu, Kannad, Malayalam, Bengali, Assamese, Oriya, Punjabi,Bhojpuri, and so on) in India which is there but not used everywhere. The difference between Hindi/Urdu is not big. May be that's why in India, everyone understand urdu to certain extend. Same, like Pakistani see Hindi Movies and Musics and Hindi Channels as they are So popular in Pakistan.

I have seen one indian movie...named "3 idiots"...if you call the language used in it as Hindi, then Iam afraid you are just naming Urdu as Hindi.
on the other hand if you have seen National Geography or Animal Planet, they speak what is Hindi... and I am sure like me, hardly anyone understands it.

I have seen one indian movie...named "3 idiots"...if you call the language used in it as Hindi, then Iam afraid you are just naming Urdu as Hindi.
on the other hand if you have seen National Geography or Animal Planet, they speak what is Hindi... and I am sure like me, hardly anyone understands it.

There is difference between Normal Hindi used (Slang day to day life) and Exact Hindi grammatically and words correctly. Movies and Musics are not based on exact bookish language but what people speak in day-2-day life. I understood everything in every hindi movies but didn't understood more than 50% in Pakistan Videos. What many of the Pakistani speaks in many videos is in URDU ? then I am sorry, it looks more Hindi. It's same way. I know French, But it doesn't mean I can speak same French what people in Lyon Speak. because Slang is different. Same like U.K. and U.S. English. Isn't it ? Many times i hardly understand any thing in Urdu when i see some video here on this forum but sometime i understand most of the things too. The Language, it's vocab and dialect/Slang's varies from Place to Place. Hindi of U.P. and Bihar are different same like Gujrat and Punjab. It's never same anywhere but what most important is overall makes the difference.

Indian films are mixture of Hindu and urdu...there are words in urdu that many pakistanis think are originally urdu but they actually have roots in sanskrit..

Back
Top Bottom