What's new

Large number of Chinese troops seen heading for China-Vietnam border

Forward policy ring any bells?
Check out with your senior members and your think tanks in the form they will tell you,whats the truth if you want to go over it allover again be my guest.first for a start as per forward policy,how many chinese posts did we overrun which compelled china to attack.?

Check out with your senior members and your think tanks in the form they will tell you,whats the truth if you want to go over it allover again be my guest.first for a start as per forward policy,how many chinese posts did we overrun which compelled china to attack.?
Your previous question was not about how many post you did overrun. I don't need to ask anyone about India China's war, everyone knows about it. Go ahead and read Neville Maxwell book about the war. Stop wasting my time.

Sino-India war 1962, check out the India thread. An independant enquiry by the British comfirmed Nehru aggressive provoked the Chinese with their outpost station inside Chinese control territories.

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war: Australian journalist Neville Maxwell - The Times of India
Same question for you as the above post of mine.

Your previous question was not about how many post you did overrun. I don't need to ask anyone about India China's war, everyone knows about it. Go ahead and read Neville Maxwell book about the war. Stop wasting my time.
My question was which war did we start,you replied 1962 ,since you claimed we attacked you,i asked you how many posts did we attack and and the book you are refering to saying chinese attack started more than a week after Indian attack,agan in that one week you should be able to show what we did.?

Last edited:
Same question for you as the above post of mine.

My question was which war did we start,you replied 1962 ,since you claimed we attacked you,i asked you how many posts did we attack and and the book you are refering to saying chinese attack started more than a week after Indian attack,agan in that one week you should be able to show what we did.?
I did tell you to read, didn't I, Choota Bheeem!!!!
Didn't Nehru say, "We'll throw out the Chinese", even though Zhou En Lai had proposed for peace talks?

boring thread now, ... where's my troops !?

I did tell you to read, didn't I, Choota Bheeem!!!!
Didn't Nehru say, "We'll throw out the Chinese", even though Zhou En Lai had proposed for peace talks?
What does throw out tell you

@Beast sorry about the reply to your post in the morning,i felt bad later.

Where do you get that?

Actually, it works pretty well for China. China economy grew more than 10% during those years. We have destroyed most facilities that have threatened China in the past by vn in the north. vn government were busy fleeing capital since China army was within sight. We retreated since we have no wish for territory gain at all, and did not want to be called as invasion since it was simply a responded counter-attack.

We have rotated our army regions in the front to keep vn at bay, and vn's economy grew like snail walking.

In the end, vn top officials begged China for relationship normalization and agreed to correct its mistakes in the past.

So tell me, where exactly did it not work well for China???

Last time they went to war thing did not work out well for china.

The devastation will be exponentially worse for vn if it tries to launch missiles against China.

The more it escalates, the response from China will be more severe.

Trust me, you do not want to see the angry side from PLA.

Nice opportunity to sell our Pragati Missile.Vietnam was interested anyway.. :yay:

anyway,any further clash will surely going to play like catalyst to form an "Asean Nato".IMO,China is simply getting closer to the trap they were trying to avoid.

Large number of Chinese troops seen heading for China-Vietnam border

It's just for the show :D

Motor infantry companies and light artillery. Not equipment for an invasion per se but for a cross-border shooting match, like Pakistan and India. Tunnels won't help; either Vietnam puts up with the bombardment and loses face, or responds in kind provoking China further.

nope.no battle as Pakistan surrendered before any move.

well,its due to the fact that even though 7th fleet was dispatched,the war was over even before it.plus,if 7th fleet was used,it'd be not Russian but Indian forces would bore the brunt.we faced the enormous pressure of multiple superpowers and yet freed BD.that is what I wanted to show.its not some tall claim.you can study if you wish and can see.but then again,we barely use force without gathering political power behind.

expected nothing less from you.you just showed extent of your knowledge and logic.too shy to accept the fact,eh??always a pleasure to make a Chinese troll to know his own place. :rofl:

Griff,

I would also like to add that it was invetible that East and West Pakistan were to be divided. The human rights abuses that Bengalis were subject to Pakistani military forces were paramount. The partition of the two states was necessary, in my honest opinion.

Back
Top Bottom