What's new

LCA Tejas Engines failed during high-altitude trials in Leh

We care for you people…:coffee:
Thats why we always buy these chineese crap coz just these craps make you **** in your pants and you can well imagine what if we bought real machine??:azn:
We don't want you to cry or have a heart attack dear……:sick:

hahaha:omghaha:..you are funny..dear!

Who asked you?? :azn::rofl:
Baby want a dic*……?????:oops:

I was asked by prophet adam and prophet eve..is that how you say it??

you look very insecure to always get some crazy animation along with your written content...or do you have inferiority complex and always show westerners in your animation for a better effect..!! hmm...

Fuc**r running off topic………:mod: :omghaha:

you look very insecure to always get some crazy animation along with your written content...or do you have inferiority complex and always show westerners in your animation for a better effect..!! hmm...

President= Gif image posted below .......

tumblr_m6z2bq4tgu1r7qsdw.gif

A classic troll guy we have ....thnx God you make my day ...... so early n the morning

tumblr_m83ufnSVc01rys4czo1_500.gif

Service ceiling of JF-17:16,920m
Service ceiling of LCA: 15,250 m
You can compare yourself bro……:coffee:
btw service ceiling = maximum operational altitude gained by a fighter jet.

Service ceiling has nothing to do with take offs from high altitude air fields. Read @Oscar 's post above

Last edited by a moderator:
We had the same problems with the MiG-29 in the 80's and S-30 MK in 2000,so when we informed the Russians they tweaked the Engine and advised IAF to slightly change the fuel mix.
Source:The Statesman (November 2000).
Guess we will have to do the same here.

If that's true, then why the hell didn't they take that into account in the very beginning? Indians should be outraged.

Guess you misread his post. He was referring to high altitude airfields like Leh...

HIgh altitude trials here means take offs from high altitude airfields

"operates" this word is big confusion still……
well and why would he be more intrested in bases rather than operational ceiling??
Well still I got your point but he wasn't meant what you meant…:pop:

well and why would he be more intrested in bases rather than operational ceiling??

what a loser!

Because when someone says an aircraft is operating from high altitude, that refers to the base of operations. To test the ceiling, you dont need to go to Leh. air at 55,000 feet over delhi and air at 55,000 feet over Leh is more of less same. The tests are carried out at places like Leh to test high altitude take offs and landings.

May be issues is non of them,,,some thing New,,,,,**** Happens ,where we dont expect it to happen ,,:coffee:

If that's true, then why the hell didn't they take that into account in the very beginning? Indians should be outraged.

May be issues is non of them,,,some thing New,,,,,**** Happens ,where we dont expect it to happen ,,:coffee:

Perhaps, but if it is true, the designers should have expected this as they've dealt with this before.

Maybe its time to build more MKI's and shelve the LCA. The delays are pretty horrendous at this point.

which fighters does pakistan operate in such heights ..????

The F-16, F-7 and A-5 have all been operationally flown from Skardu which is about 7300ft.. So is some 3000 ft lower than Leh. The JF-17 has also been flown from Skardu but has not been operationally deployed at the base during an exercise.

Back
Top Bottom