What's new

Leaders not impressed by new Russian fighter

anyway it wud be certainly flying over asia.........who can stop that....the americans are attentive to this development

Attentive but dismissive, we know well and clear what the T-50 is capable of, and to be frank, there's nothing to be concerned of seeing the development and pace it is at today.

Attentive but dismissive, we know well and clear what the T-50 is capable of, and to be frank, there's nothing to be concerned of seeing the development and pace it is at today.

that is wrong...it is funny when ppl are really concerned but pretend its all right...

B2 can't be called a copy, but it was inspired heavily from the german aircraft. The plane shape was unique and never used before.

Regarding 5gen fighters, I don't think they are copying because its not just about the shapes. A lot goes underneath those curves that we think are solely responsible for stealth.

There have been several stealth demonstrations and all were unique, they were visually so different from each other. So shape is not the biggest contributor to stealth.
Currently shape is the greatest contributor to the RCS figure of any aircraft. That is why the the B-2, F-22 and F-35 uses a small % of RAM compared to the F-117 while having similar RCS figures.

Nope! there is a role based designation assigned.

F-15 - A2A & F/A-18 a multi-role plane from Boeing whereas F-16 is A2A from Lockheed. B series is a Bomber and U series an Unmanned vehicle. A series is a strike aircraft or an ground attack aircraft. C - Transport, E - Awacs.
The 'U' designator is for 'Utility'. But it is often used to hide an aircraft's true purpose.

Its meant to be a 5th generation fighter. But at its current configuration, its not a 5th generation fighter. I think this project will be delay by at least 10 years. By 2025, the first one will be inducted into the Soviet Air Force. I'm not sure when India will be able to get it. This follow the same time line as the first FY-22 fly in 1989 and USAF doesn't get the first plane until 2003.

Its just first prototype that has flown and they are comparing it to 5th generation fighters. There will be many more prototypes and many of changes in the aircrafts that will happen till the production varient comes in the picture. So lets wait and watch the progress.

Secondly why Americans just want to declare any aircraft on their standards as "Stealthy" , just on the basis of shape of the aircraft,radar observant paint. But Russian are going other way also for stealth , Plasma stealth.
Let it come in picture and then only we can come to know whether its Stealthy or not.
And why you are following same timeframe for Russians to built stealthy fighter, as taken by US. See the cost inclusion for these programs from US as well as Russians. There is a lot of difference.

Its meant to be a 5th generation fighter. But at its current configuration, its not a 5th generation fighter. I think this project will be delay by at least 10 years. By 2025, the first one will be inducted into the Soviet Air Force. I'm not sure when India will be able to get it. This follow the same time line as the first FY-22 fly in 1989 and USAF doesn't get the first plane until 2003.

that is not true.... u have no hard reasons... just doing speculation....
well by ur standard china will have one in 2050 or later...

No, get your reading and your mindset straight before you respond. If you consider taking the "flying wing" design all copies of that Nazi contraption, then surely by Indian logic all fixed wing designs are mere copies of one another. Hence by that standard, F-14=Su27 and Mig-21=F-86, am I not right?

LOLZZZ! your logic doesn't invite any kind of argument or discussion as I don't see you matured enough to talk to.

Wow! Seems like the competition is already set even before the formal official induction by Russians. I feel that in a way, US and Russia will never be able to get a complete edge over the other at this rate.

Both competitors for the world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom