What's new

Lessons Learnt from Operation Swift Retort - AIR CDRE KAISER TUFAIL (R)

I would disagree. I maintain that part of aindian calculus was that the missiles having landed in barren area which has not cqused any loss of life/will not be responded to by Pakistan. That Pakistan has reszponded only goes to show that the next time the planning and execution from across the border will be better and more comprehensive. It may also be more aggressive. The flip side of it is Pakistan will have to respond but at a fitting level. This is a dangerous game being played very close to the red lines of both states. At what time do we cross this and to what level is something that can be debated. However any miscqpculation can have disasterous consequences.
So in effect the bar has just been raised but the threat level is palapbly there.
A
u do realize that this can give Pak justification too if Pakistan is attacked by Indian supported terrorists like BLA, TTP right? Both in Iran and India! :azn:

And that way we will control how India reacts just as it controlled how Pak react in op. swift retort.

Kaiser Tufail is a good writer. I read his blog occasionally. I've not come across Indian veterans who write blogs the same way. It would be great if the people here could suggest blogs from more even keeled Indian veterans :cheers:
subscribe to utube channel of force magazine.......Pravin Sawhney is the best.

Back
Top Bottom