What's new

LHC verdict on CM Punjab election

FV3aQXIXgAEA6HN.jpg

In other meaning Hamza will get elected again and this time no more foul play no more whining no more hide and seek games behind the constitution curtain.
Thoda Sabar Karo 😂

In other meaning Hamza will get elected again and this time no more foul play no more whining no more hide and seek games behind the constitution curtain.
Thoda Sabar Karo 😂
There doing the unconstitutional things again

Court can't give direction for assembly session

What do you mean in 2018 ? They got those seats before IK was elected from NA which is perfectly fine ....none of them contested on PMLN ticket in 2018 elections and later joined PTI. Nearly all of them were independent candidates. Huge difference. Don't spread false information based on twisted views.
You did not read my full post so I don't know what to reply back to you as you are saying what I already mentioned in the same post and the following post

Nothing wrong in it except a deleted paragraph in my last post that everybody accused PTI of using establishment support and cash of Jahangir Tareen to buy these votes

PS: Not defending PML-N as whatever happened in 2018 was happened in 1970s, 1990s and 2008, 2013 before 2018.

And no doubt PML-N played cheaply in 2022 to oust the ruling government

Edit again: it also negates the point that the largest party should always form the government

Independents are always brought in to the government fold like this.

You and I are in a fight. You bring a machine gun to it, should I just sit there with my fists and say 'nhn yar main to kuch nhn karoon ga".

This was the single biggest blame on IK and PTI wasn't it, that they aren't street smart, don't play politics well and all. Now they do and here we are.

But I do kind of agree with you, that the role of independents in our parliamentary system is pretty suspect.

As for the largest party principle, isn't it always the case in a parliamentary democracy?

It is short verdict, detailed verdict will come after this. For reserved seats' verdict there is no formula given for distribution of reserved seats in short verdict. According to me PMLN should be awarded two seats from those 5 seats.

Thank God we work on the orders of LHC and not your accordance!

Hence, a misleading thread title, perhaps?

Following due process correctly is all-important here for the recount.

Do you know how many votes were polled against Hamza Shehbaz?

fckking idiot ihtisham ul haq...... buzdar has resignied,, and his resignation was accepted.he cant be chief minister,

even the youthia,s youmbie,s born n fed in uk, are fckknng ignorant ,

,,that leaves the question about the rest of pti, supporters in pakistan,
imigine how donkky brain they are..
Are you an idiot or just trying to act like one?

Whenever a PM or CM resigns he continues to work until next one is elected
Hamza haven't been elected that's why buzdar should have been continued to work

But LHC went against this

Youthioun k number poray nahi. ab pata nahi kya chahtay...pehlay youthioun k number poray hon phir inkay haq faisla aye. Court gave verdict to minus PTI dissidents, what they want now. Such joker party!!

Braindead youthias.
Court can't call assembly session
There's PMLN governor for that
Do you even understand some basics
Ya aiwen dimagh kha rhy ho

Or tameez seekho baat krny ki😑

Back
Top Bottom