What's new

Libyan military launches air strike on protesters: Report

are you for real? Oh nvm you're Indian.

Since day one Iran has been screaming bloody murder. Pakistan etc... have probably been condeming this as well but I aint gonna bother and find links for you. Somebody came here with an agenda but was too stu pid to think it through

Well Iran is different. It has its independent policies and what not. Apart from Iran who else has condemned this so far?

Looks like a bogus news.... so far nothing on the television... Could be just a fly by like they did in Egypt.

well you can't expect much from the UN. These guys created Israel after all
now that deserves a LOL!
UN did not create Israel but only suggested two state solution. By the way why you hate Israel? Because we helped you during the war?

Wish everyone down there in Libya were that lucky to leave with their rides :lol: God Speed :tup:
I hope their relatives are safe.

Could fellow forum members please raise a fund to buy these two M2Ks from Malta so Mastan Khan sahab could be content at last?

I heard India is planning to use air strikes against Naxalites. You are no better than Gaddafi!

welcome my chinese comrade .. welcome :)

are you for real? Oh nvm you're Indian.

Since day one Iran has been screaming bloody murder. Pakistan etc... have probably been condeming this as well but I aint gonna bother to find links for you. Somebody came here with an agenda but was too stu pid to think it through
Iran actually is killing its own citizens
so better to shut up. it's just propaganda to make the arabs be their side and lie for what is happening in our country.

The libyans airforce have been attacking weapons dumps to make sure they dont fall into the hands of the rioters.........not a single plane has attacked any rioters but a few helicopters fired shots into the air to disperse rioters who where looting shops and houses.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Iran actually is killing its own citizens

When and where?

So no condemnation from any Muslims countries in the world?

not sure what news networks you usually watch and what do they choose to show
Muslim countries are not just making 2 liner statements like UK and continuing their business (oil and gas) with Libyan government. Actually British had recently sold riot weapons to Libya and Bahrain and they have been used on the crowd.

.The Arab league has called a session for that and there will be sanctions against Libya. No Muslim country is willing to give Gadhaffi refuge and he is most likely to fly to Venezuela. Pakistan has if he is not already there. Non Arab countries like Pakistan, Iran Turkey etc have already condemned the brutal use of force.
I hope India has already condemned the killing of civilians too. Just because I haven’t seen it doesn’t mean I “have” to make sarcastic statements.

Good day

The US propaganda is at its peak. And Libyan leader Muammer Al Gaddafi should also respect people's verdict.

Gaddafi is a friend of India since he supported India for UNSC so I want his well being but expect Gaddafi to respect the human rights and other rights of Libyan people.

Libya backs India for UNSC seat - news

Back
Top Bottom