What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

I have no problem in making fun of Indians and their failures. If it would have been any other country I wouldnt have been poking fun at them, but heck its Indians. Their bloated egos and overly inflated sense of self worth and superiority is truly nauseating so any failure that hurts their egos is time to have fun at their expense. I dont believe in taking the high ground, I believe getting down and dirty and kicking their teeth out while they are down because they had done the same with us. So Indians

I don't think there's a particular order to do space missions. Depends on objectives and priorities of each space agency.
I think the Indians have done fairly well, considering they have had a limited space rocket payload capacity this past 2 decades. They even sent a mars probe, despite having a smaller payload launch capacity than China for a long time now. Seems they are willing to take more risks than the Chinese though.

What? I am no Chinese cheerleader but china has sent people into space and also built manned space stations. Chinese have taken many risks.

I have no problem in making fun of Indians and their failures. If it would have been any other country I wouldnt have been poking fun at them, but heck its Indians. Their bloated egos and overly inflated sense of self worth and superiority is truly nauseating so any failure that hurts their egos is time to have fun at their expense. I dont believe in taking the high ground, I believe getting down and dirty and kicking their teeth out while they are down because they had done the same with us. So Indians

Exactly, the moment their rocket is up, they start to laugh at others and blab nonsense like this flag on the moon and moon on the flag crap.

Karma is a bitch

India ki Phat gai badi

Chandrayaan

Untitled-design-17.png

THAAAAA................................
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

BADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

kapow-2-gary-grayson.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan , closes Air Space to Narander Modi's plane

ED2C9F8W4AEaxc6

Moon Landing Fantastic

I have feeling this attempted lunar landing was nothing more then a political stunt and a statement designed to get the world to notice them. They were gonna make many points with it including maligning Pakistan, putting themselves as equals to China, changing the world opinion and views about india that it’s a dirty, poor third world country.

Modi was ready to give his speech. But the rug got pulled directly from under his feet. I also think this isro agency and its chief knew the mission was gonna be very, very difficult even next to impossible but got roped into it by Modi. And I think this agency chief knows modi is angry with him and the poor guy is scared. That’s why he was bawling his eyes out.

I have feeling this attempted lunar landing was nothing more then a political stunt and a statement designed to get the world to notice them. They were gonna make many points with it including maligning Pakistan, putting themselves as equals to China, changing the world opinion and views about india that it’s a dirty, poor third world country.

Modi was ready to give his speech. But the rug got pulled directly from under his feet. I also think this isro agency and its chief knew the mission was gonna be very, very difficult even next to impossible but got roped into it by Modi. And I think this agency chief knows modi is angry with him and the poor guy is scared. That’s why he was bawling his eyes out.

Indeed it was. This dramaybaaz chai wala is always putting a clown show up for 1.3 billion monkeys. See the live stream and enjoy the journey from clapping to weeping, but Modis face was priceless.

What? I am no Chinese cheerleader but china has sent people into space and also built manned space stations. Chinese have taken many risks.
I mean compared to India's level their space agency seem to be willing to take more risks than the Chinese. Do you know that they have had a rocket a rocket with a far smaller payload/lifting capability than that of China for decades now, and yet they have launched moon missions and even a Mars mission with such a smaller rocket(China is still waiting to get it's long march 5 to be ready before taking the risk to launch a mars mars mission for example). They are also starting to set up a manned mission in the coming years from what I red.
Imagine they had the lifting capability of China for all these decades, I think they would have done same or even more than what China has done so far. Reasont I said they seem to be ready to take more risks than China. The Chinese seem to be very averse to taking risks, they prefer to take more time and go step by step. I'm not saying China or India's method is bad. Just that both nations seem to have a different approach and mentality when it comes to space exploration.

I mean compared to India's level their space agency seem to be willing to take more risks than the Chinese. Do you know that they have had a rocket a rocket with a far smaller payload/lifting capability than that of China for decades now, and yet they have launched moon missions and even a Mars mission with such a smaller rocket(China is still waiting to get it's long march 5 to be ready before taking the risk to launch a mars mars mission for example). They are also starting to set up a manned mission in the coming years from what I red.
Imagine they had the lifting capability of China for all these decades, I think they would have done same or even more than what China has done so far. Reasont I said they seem to be ready to take more risks than China. The Chinese seem to be very averse to taking risks, they prefer to take more time and go step by step. I'm not saying China or India's method is bad. Just that both nations seem to have a different approach and mentality when it comes to space exploration.

There is nothing riskier than manned spaceflight. It's all well and good to put a few kilos of inert payload into space, it's another matter entirely to send live humans into space, let them perform spacewalks, and put them up in a space station for extended periods.

Until India sends a man into space, all the talk of risks are simply laughable.

Last edited:

Has nothing to do with risks, we do science, isro do political stunts and Indians brag their big mouth when the rocket was launched, then you have to take this

Being a super power cann't take risk. That is why Indian has 3 times super carrier launching ceremony but seems wont complete as usual.

Is it possible that the ISI or China may have sabotaged the mission? I.e a computer virus secretly uploaded which kicked in in the last few seconds compromising the mission. India needs to explore every possibility.

Indian space program is boast driven. So they have to take unnecessary risks to back their bragging when people call them their bs. India treat Space exploration like a game of poker. When people call their bluff, they have to show their cards. In this case they were bluffing with bad cards. And they were crushed.

Is it possible that the ISI or China may have sabotaged the mission? I.e a computer virus secretly uploaded which kicked in in the last few seconds compromising the mission. India needs to explore every possibility.

I can imaging how folks at Bharat Rak shark would make this their excuse. In their eyes, it’s impossible for India to fail. If they had indeed failed, it’s always an excuse

Back
Top Bottom