What's new

LOC Violation: Indian Firing in Battal Sector leaves 2 injured

Mods kicked you out dozens of time. It isn't definitely lack of comprehension. It is your love for sh!t. Or BS in this case. :)

That's a matter of perspective. While I have all the respect for the Mod team, they are after all Pakistanis and sometimes truth hurts just a tad more than it should and makes people do uncharacteristic things :)

That's a matter of perspective. While I have all the respect for the Mod team, they are after all Pakistanis and sometimes truth hurts just a tad more than it should and makes people do uncharacteristic things :)

In simple words they also don't like your BS. :)

WOW, so much hatred here. Kinda hard to digest.

Why don't India and Pakistan ever make attempts for peace? Resettle the Pandits and other religious minorities expelled from the valley in the 90s, and then hold a referendum for both IOK and ***. Respect the decision of the Kashmiris and let peace prevail.

Sometimes I feel as if India/Pakistan are even more intransigent in dealing with one another than Israel/Palestine. C'mon guys, it doesn't have to be that complicated!

In simple words they also don't like your BS. :)

Sometimes, hard truth is difficult to digest even for people in administrative positions (they are human too)

And to be fair, I have had my share of off topic banters.. Like this one you are pulling me into :)

If you insist, but then most people would rather be mistreated than been blown away (literally) in their churches and Mosques (or what ever you call the worship place of Ahmadis since as per Pakistani laws, they cant call their worship place as a mosque)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...attack-according-shariah-ttp.html#post4840713

And who told you TTP represents Muslims...they are foreign payroll and do and say what they are told by their Funders...

Here is what the reality...Muslim scholars have strongly condemned this attack and called it against our Religious view...

With one voice: Clerics condemn Taliban endorsement of church attack – The Express Tribune

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Pakistan Christian Post

P:S...I thought You were expressing differences between Secterianism and Caste system but you jumped to suicide attack on christians :offpost:....Which i say again APPLES AND ORANGES...

Try Hard next time... :lol:

WOW, so much hatred here. Kinda hard to digest.

Why don't India and Pakistan ever make attempts for peace? Resettle the Pandits and other religious minorities expelled from the valley in the 90s, and then hold a referendum for both IOK and ***. Respect the decision of the Kashmiris and let peace prevail.

Sometimes I feel as if India/Pakistan are even more intransigent in dealing with one another than Israel/Palestine. C'mon guys, it doesn't have to be that complicated!

It is much more complicated man

Sometimes, hard truth is difficult to digest even for people in administrative positions (they are human too)

And to be fair, I have had my share of off topic banters.. Like this one you are pulling me into :)

Everyone considers his own BS as truth. Nothing new here.

Back
Top Bottom