What's new

LOC violations - my humble analysis

wakapdf

Reaction score
Violations are increasing by the Indian side day-by-day and are not limited to one sector. One wonders what could be the motive behind such acts. It cant be prelude to another war, since both nations are nuclear armed. What else can it be?... Two things:
1. An attempt to deplete ammo reserves on our forward operating bases along LOC
2. As those reserves deplete, more will arrive from the back. But it costs money to make bullets. Thus it can been seen as an attempt to cause financial strain on military's budget. Country's budget is already in turmoil but despite that, military's budget is somewhat fixed i.e. $ 6-7 billion. Since hurting the economy didnt really had a big impact on military budget (it has remained constant for some years), India is trying to affect the military budget. One asks, what would that achieve? ... It would limit Pakistan capability from acquiring newer platforms since all that money would have been spent making bullets and sending them to front lines.

Thus my appeal to our brave military men is: Retaliate all hits, but do so conservatively. Our enemy is a snake with hidden motives. Must take into affect all possible reasons for such violations. May God keep you under his protection. Pakistan Zindabad

btw does anyone how much different types of bullets cost? (Not retail price but cost to the army )

It make sense when you fire arti shells, not even mortars.

Small arms ammunition is made at home, thus hardly any financial constrains.

My analysis is giving Indians are hard time already. It seems i am on the right track. Getting warmer am I... :D

I am agreed with your 1st point. At one side they fight with us face to face but at other side they have been using cheap tactics. Few days back my father said same thing that they are doing something at other part of border and by firing they are trying to divert our attention.

As per Indian Army records --since january 2013 there has been 190 cases of LOC violations from the Pakistani side. Quite surprising , given that both sides rarely think along the same lines.

You guys should stop firing at each other and work on your country's conditions first :azn: my 2 cents

unfortunately, india has its hegemonic designs, which it started right from the beginning, by occupying many states forcefully including Kashmir, they still mad and wish some epic empire to be re-established.

Violations are increasing by the Indian side day-by-day and are not limited to one sector. One wonders what could be the motive behind such acts. It cant be prelude to another war, since both nations are nuclear armed. What else can it be?... Two things:
1. An attempt to deplete ammo reserves on our forward operating bases along LOC
2. As those reserves deplete, more will arrive from the back. But it costs money to make bullets. Thus it can been seen as an attempt to cause financial strain on military's budget. Country's budget is already in turmoil but despite that, military's budget is somewhat fixed i.e. $ 6-7 billion. Since hurting the economy didnt really had a big impact on military budget (it has remained constant for some years), India is trying to affect the military budget. One asks, what would that achieve? ... It would limit Pakistan capability from acquiring newer platforms since all that money would have been spent making bullets and sending them to front lines.

Thus my appeal to our brave military men is: Retaliate all hits, but do so conservatively. Our enemy is a snake with hidden motives. Must take into affect all possible reasons for such violations. May God keep you under his protection. Pakistan Zindabad

Congress is just poking their nose so that they can go to elections with some face, he who shows more hatred for Pakistan, wins elections in India.

Congress is just poking their nose so that they can go to elections with some face, he who shows more hatred for Pakistan, wins elections in India.

:lol: Pakistan or Kashmir issue have no value for Indian general election.

unfortunately, india has its hegemonic designs, which it started right from the beginning, by occupying many states forcefully including Kashmir, they still mad and wish some epic empire to be re-established.

I saw a video of Jinnah (YT)yesterday where he demanded just 1/4th of India as Pakistan and wanted brotherly relations like USA-Canada. Where things went wrong?

I am agreed with your 1st point. At one side they are fight with us face to face but at other side they have been using cheap tactics. Few days back my father said same thing that they are doing something at other part of border and by firing they are trying to divert our attention.

You discuss India Pakistan thing with your father? You even talk about conspiracy theories with him? Wow.

There is more violation from Pakistan side.

But you may be right. In face off at the time of Parliament attack on India, Pakistan army spend a lot on mobilization. Which affected its defense Budget badly and they have to compromise some Purchases.

Back
Top Bottom