What's new

Lockheed May Pitch F-35 to Rejoin $11 Billion India Jet Contest

be brave dnt loose hope, this is not END. JOURNEY will continue, there will be no END.

why would U.S.A turst India with its highest tech equip when they are so close friends with Russia? if F35 ends in Indias hands I bet Russia will have a good peak at its tech...:lol:

why would U.S.A turst India with its highest tech equip when they are so close friends with Russia? if F35 ends in Indias hands I bet Russia will have a good peak at its tech...:lol:

and whats your point exactly. We have rights to choose which one we want to buy. that seller is USA that was our main problem.

They dont have a "peeking" and "stealing" legacy.

They Trust with the P8I, The Most Cutting Edge Platform Now to be used ONLY be INDIA and US ...
Things have Changed.... Update Urself Mate.

may be you don't know that once we buy their product we can't transfer their technology , if done as a unsc permanant member it can put sanctions on us . while this will not be seen with french rafale

Sorry mate, we do not do espionage for the Russians, Russians have been a strtegic partner for soo long even after we said no to warsaw pact. and there is something called as Professional Ethics. Do you expect a Pakistan out of India. what ever we buy stays with us. There is no going beyond that point where we share military tech bought from one country with its rival.

Mature? Opportunist? Listen up, when you wake up from your fantasy to reality, you will see the world is not as picturesque as you may believe. Defence and offence go hand in hand. I cant believe you just stated "not to provoke some one to go for a preemptive strike on us." Are you kidding? So by building up our military, we have to take into consideration the feelings of other countries? Wrong. Our priority is India, for India, by India! Any past or future war scenario involves the use of preemptive strike to gain the upper hand. What do you think the CHinese did in 1963? They attacked us becaue we provoked them? Your thinking is the reason why India stagnates and takes longer to catch up.

Kindly read post 262, WHAT I HAD BEEN TELLING for soo long has been comming close to reality. I am not saying that we don't want the super tech you are offering, i am saying that we dont want it in the current race, may be in the future when both the country are more close and there is a long line down the road where we can buy your tech.

Back
Top Bottom